The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Studying at Clifton 2013 - Where are you staying?

I have accepted my unconditional offer from Nottingham Trent and will be on Clifton Campus studying Sport & Leisure and Educational Development. I've sorted my accommodation out and will be in Peverell, Lincoln court in Block O. I am excited to start and was just wanting to talk to anyone else who'll be starting this September. Hope to hear back from a few people about their plans or decisions!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, im starting in September, im doing childhood sudies.. I will be 23 so I have picked college drive :smile: x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
If I go to NTU, I'll be studying Biomedical Science and staying in the New Halls.
I've accepted mine and am staying at Peverell, Castle Court, Block G :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by MBBlack
I have accepted my unconditional offer from Nottingham Trent and will be on Clifton Campus studying Sport & Leisure and Educational Development. I've sorted my accommodation out and will be in Peverell, Lincoln court in Block O. I am excited to start and was just wanting to talk to anyone else who'll be starting this September. Hope to hear back from a few people about their plans or decisions!

I'm in block O too :smile:
Reply 5
Finally someone else will be there, I won't be in the Block on my own. Have you joined the Facebook group yet?
Reply 6
I've put Nottingham as my first choice, i'm in O block too!
Reply 7
Original post by OSearle95
I've put Nottingham as my first choice, i'm in O block too!

Do you know which flat you're in? Encase you don't know I am in Room O0884 which means I'm in O Block Flat 88 and Room 4.
Reply 8
O0895! Flat 89 and Room 5!
Reply 9
Original post by OSearle95
O0895! Flat 89 and Room 5!

Ooo well there is definitely one person in your Flat that posted it on Facebook
Reply 10
Original post by MBBlack

I'm studying psychology and educational development but I'm staying in goldsmith court :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys

Booked my accommodation on monday. I'm in Peverell, O0875 so flat 87 room 5 Anyone else in that flat?

:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by smiley_student
Hey guys

Booked my accommodation on monday. I'm in Peverell, O0875 so flat 87 room 5 Anyone else in that flat?

:smile:

I'm in that flat. Room 3 :smile:
I'll be starting English and Creative Writing this september, I'm in Peverell block H.
Original post by Dan-the-word-man
I'll be starting English and Creative Writing this september, I'm in Peverell block H.

I'm doing English and Linguistics and in block G! What flat are you in?
Original post by LeonieBrydon
I'm doing English and Linguistics and in block G! What flat are you in?

I'm in flat 47 room 3.
Reply 16
Original post by Dan-the-word-man

I'm also doing English and Creative Writing! Hello :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by TashaMalks
I'm studying psychology and educational development but I'm staying in goldsmith court :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing educational development and psychology too! but i'm staying in new halls :smile:
Original post by tonishiel
I'm also doing English and Creative Writing! Hello :smile:

Hello
New Hall block R - studying educational development and psychology x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending