The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluffroom
Happy birthday :woo: get anything nice?

Never do get anything lol, but I got myself a Paypal account, which is what I really wanted to do some proper dealing online :smile:.
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Never do get anything lol, but I got myself a Paypal account, which is what I really wanted to do some proper dealing online :smile:.

How come? :sad:
Original post by Elm Tree
It was for a controlled assessment :smile: We can only do it in class

Ooh, what board are you on?
We did one last year and finished the one for this year
Hi guys, someone cheer me up!:h:
Reply 5984
Original post by Vionar
Surrey, and just outside greater London :frown: I'm not even in zone six (does anyone actually know what I'm talking about with zones?)

Yaha! I live in zone... 2 i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5985

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!!!! Happy Birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5986

if they are catchment area they should be free/subsidised?

I think one of them might be, and the other one I don't know, but I think I saw something on their website about travel stuff, I'll almost definitely be getting a job, and that should decrease the amount my parents would have to pay.
How come? :sad:

As a Muslim, I don't really celebrate it lol.
But usually I get the things I need and I am getting the S4 so I think I am okay, I just get gifts randomly.
Damn, that wasn't funny :tongue:

How is everyone then?
Original post by Jina
¡Feliz Cumpleaños!!!! Happy Birthday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, but really did not want attention, just so happy I can do more when im 16 :P.
Reply 5990
Original post by Jina
Yaha! I live in zone... 2 i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't live in any zone :frown: But the local council elections may change that.

I thought that was funny, but I find most jokes with any element of puns in them funny!

You would need a LOT of money to go to Stanford! Unlike the rest it's not need-blind.

Lies. According to this: https://oacac.memberclicks.net/assets/website/intfinaid09.pdf
Stanford's average aid package is $51,187 per year.

Before you become too uninformed about financial aid, read my sticky on this page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=227
I sea what you did there :wink:

:mmm:
Reply 5993
thanks, but really did not want attention, just so happy I can do more when im 16 :P.

I know you didn't want attention but it's your day! :smile: you can do a whole lot more! Get marrrieddd and moree! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone,
long time...
does anyone here do child development?
Reply 5995
Oops! :getmecoat:
Yeah but most successful start-ups need teams, do I smell? :emo:
But seriously, if you ever need a co-founder i'm your guy!
Reply 5997
Oh stop horsing around!
Original post by Vionar
I think one of them might be, and the other one I don't know, but I think I saw something on their website about travel stuff, I'll almost definitely be getting a job, and that should decrease the amount my parents would have to pay.

Fair enough! What type of job you looking at?

Stanford is like $60,000 a year! I would have to live on negative money!
Original post by Vionar
Oh stop horsing around!

You're really starting to milk it with all these puns :wink:

Latest