Me neither, but you're one of us now you've admitted it :colone:
Original post by MattFletcher
use the 'o' not the '0' please

n0
Original post by Bude8
n0

0h :frown:
Original post by Bude8
Why is Elm Tree always keen to link my guide? Perhaps he has bookmark'd it :holmes:

Guilty as charged. :colondollar:
Reply 6085
Original post by Bude8
loner society = irony overload

Who doesn't love a bit of irony!? And it's just because we're so cool like
Reply 6086
Original post by Bude8
Crying won't help. Crying alone especially won't. Go cry to your 1500 followers.

Lol I'm sure if you made his follower count 1501 he'd cry less.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah, I only follow interesting people :colone:

Original post by Vionar
Who doesn't love a bit of irony!? And it's just because we're so cool like

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=42317709#post42317709
Reply 6088
Original post by Vionar
You shouldn't cry alone, cry with the other loners here! e.g. me, and who else is there? I know you're out there, reveal yourselves!

Lol girls school - we make an event of crying together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6089
What's a loner - how would you define one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

me :wink:
I'm laughing, (But It's because I'm also playing Jimmy Carr on YouTube at the moment too)

I missed a bit. Explain briefly What's up :smile:

I haven't spoken to anyone about it here :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I haven't spoken to anyone about it here :tongue:

I swear it was you that said you needed cheering up? And then I missed a few pages (For REvision) and I assumed someone had asked and you told them. Fair enough then. Cheer up:smile:
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't cry either way! :tongue: But I wouldn't be happy if it was 1501, it's currently 1553 :smile:
Reply 6095
me :wink:

Im serioussss - how would you define a loner? And you're far too nice to be a loner....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6096
Original post by Jina
Lol girls school - we make an event of crying together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: True dat. We just have one girl crying, another five making a huge fuss, another ten shouting at said crying girl, another twenty watching with interest.

Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

A loner is a person who avoids or does not actively seek human interaction or prefers to be alone. There are many reasons for solitude, intentional or otherwise, and "loner" does not imply a specific cause. Intentional reasons include spiritual and religious considerations or personal philosophies. Unintentional reasons involve temperament, being highly sensitive, having more extreme forms of shyness, or various mental disorders. The modern term "loner" can be used with a negative connotation[3] in the belief that human beings are social creatures and those that do not participate are deviant.
Original post by Jina
Im serioussss - how would you define a loner? And you're far too nice to be a loner....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone who feels constantly alone, someone who feels they have nobody (In the flesh) to talk to etc. hence why I'm not actually a loner
And I'm not nice in real life :wink: Mainly because I'm surrounded by idiots there, people at the football or on here are much better :smile:
Reply 6098
Original post by Vionar
:lol: True dat. We just have one girl crying, another five making a huge fuss, another ten shouting at said crying girl, another twenty watching with interest.

Lmaaaoo! We have one girl crying, her close friend then crying, then someone watching crying and it's like a domino effect - somewhere in there I start crying too. I swear I wasn't so emotional before.

Ouch - i can't be a loner :frown: I talk to everyone and anyone at school ... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Ouch - i can't be a loner :frown: I talk to everyone and anyone at school ... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I talk to a lot, but not in a positive way, hate most of them, can't wait till I high-tail it to a college out of town, with few people following suit

Latest