The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6100
Original post by MattFletcher
Someone who feels constantly alone, someone who feels they have nobody (In the flesh) to talk to etc. hence why I'm not actually a loner
And I'm not nice in real life :wink: Mainly because I'm surrounded by idiots there, people at the football or on here are much better :smile:

Awe... You have all of us to talk to if you ever need anyone?! And that's understandable - idiots will be idiots. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6101
Original post by Jina
Lmaaaoo! We have one girl crying, her close friend then crying, then someone watching crying and it's like a domino effect - somewhere in there I start crying too. I swear I wasn't so emotional before.

Ouch - i can't be a loner :frown: I talk to everyone and anyone at school ... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: Do you have special water fountains for rehydration or something? You must lose so much water!

That's just from wikipedia, so it doesn't mean anything in this context! I'm the opposite! I'll only talk to people outside of the small group of people I'm comfortable speaking with if I have to, and even then it's as little as possible! Within that group, and on TSR I'm fine though! ...sort of...
Reply 6102
I talk to a lot, but not in a positive way, hate most of them, can't wait till I high-tail it to a college out of town, with few people following suit

Ahh - seems to be the case for most people on here. :/
Everyone knows me because of my laugh. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6103
Original post by Vionar
:lol: Do you have special water fountains for rehydration or something? You must lose so much water!

That's just from wikipedia, so it doesn't mean anything in this context! I'm the opposite! I'll only talk to people outside of the small group of people I'm comfortable speaking with if I have to, and even then it's as little as possible! Within that group, and on TSR I'm fine though! ...sort of...

Looool we need to restock on tissue a lot. But you need to see it happen one day - it's hilarious. Like my friend read a poem to my teacher and we were sobbing - laughable now. -_-

Haha you are not fine on TSR! I kid!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I swear it was you that said you needed cheering up? And then I missed a few pages (For REvision) and I assumed someone had asked and you told them. Fair enough then. Cheer up:smile:

Yeah it was :smile: but no one asked :wink: but yeah, I haven't told anyone... Why would I where everyone can see?:tongue:
Reply 6105
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah it was :smile: but no one asked :wink: but yeah, I haven't told anyone... Why would I where everyone can see?:tongue:

Sorry, didn't see!... My messages are open for you Fish if you need to talk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6106
Original post by Jina
Looool we need to restock on tissue a lot. But you need to see it happen one day - it's hilarious. Like my friend read a poem to my teacher and we were sobbing - laughable now. -_-

Haha you are not fine on TSR! I kid!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't I'd get through a day at your school, all this drama! But I really need to see it, I'll become a teacher, and teach in a girls school, see a crisis, and leave. Oh dear. That is bad.

:emo: :getmecoat: I did say sort of!
Reply 6107
Original post by Vionar
I don't I'd get through a day at your school, all this drama! But I really need to see it, I'll become a teacher, and teach in a girls school, see a crisis, and leave. Oh dear. That is bad.

:emo: :getmecoat: I did say sort of!

Lolol that's just the surface of it. You'd love a girls school - i think i' d teach at one too. Our teachers love analysing us and comparing us to normal schools though. -_- But it's hilarious too - a jungle sometimes when you're fighting for survival, but good.

Away with you! Back to ye year 10 thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Sorry, didn't see!... My messages are open for you Fish if you need to talk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, don't worry :smile: I'll end up going on forever and it'll make little sense :tongue:
Reply 6109
Thanks, don't worry :smile: I'll end up going on forever and it'll make little sense :tongue:

Don't let that stop you! I'm confusing myself and I never stop - i can try to make sense of it :smile: But your choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Ahh - seems to be the case for most people on here. :/
Everyone knows me because of my laugh. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yepm why can't we all be at the same school, with the people from our schools that we actually like (about 10 for me)

:ottid:
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Don't let that stop you! I'm confusing myself and I never stop - i can try to make sense of it :smile: But your choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm...
Yepm why can't we all be at the same school, with the people from our schools that we actually like (about 10 for me)

:ottid:

What's ottid? It's ditto backwards so I'm assuming...:tongue:
O'BRIEN
Hmmm...

What's ottid? It's ditto backwards so I'm assuming...:tongue:

yeah, Jina was saying her messages are open if you need to talk, and I was agreeing :smile:
Reply 6114
I'm back what have I missed:tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Elm Tree
O'BRIEN

DARA?
yeah, Jina was saying her messages are open if you need to talk, and I was agreeing :smile:

Aaah thank you :smile: I might decide to rant soon :h:
DARA?

:nah:

Some person who goes to my school second name :smile:
Aaah thank you :smile: I might decide to rant soon :h:

Go for it, I'm used to ranting at people :smile:
Original post by Elm Tree
:nah:

Some person who goes to my school second name :smile:

fair enough :tongue: