The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by This Honest
We'll see, I'm not normally a betting person but if Bayern get to the final (they're pretty much there now :lol:) I know who I'm gonna bet on.

Scratch that...It might as well be an all German affair... Germany invading England it seems :holmes:
Lewandowski WTF.
Original post by ipoop
Scratch that...It might as well be an all German affair... Germany invading England it seems :holmes:

Lol it would be so awkward for Gotze coz he's going Bayern next season :mmm:
This is game over!!! All German final!!
Reply 1384
Order is switching... Germany to win the coming World Cup(?) :holmes:
Original post by ipoop

yeah... except the best players for the german sides aren't German :mmm:
Original post by ipoop

My money is on England, come on heskey!! :headbang:
Reply 1387
Original post by This Honest
My money is on England, come on heskey!! :headbang:

England, in Brazil? You need to smoking that shiz son :pierre: It's Argentina's cup :mmm:
Heskey the GOAT
Luis Suarez's ten match ban for biting whatshesface is a joke, he should've been taking to the RSPCA and given behavioural training.
Well the FA don't do behavioural training so....10 game ban it is :biggrin:
Reply 1391
Original post by The Mad Dog
Luis Suarez's ten match ban for biting whatshesface is a joke, he should've been taking to the RSPCA and given behavioural training.

And his football club acting high and mighty by revealing their "shock" is is even more misguided and ludicrous :rolleyes:

If it were me, he either gets sacked, or suspended for a whole season... United suspended Cantona for 8 months for his behaviour... Liverpool are indeed a vile club :indiff: Bunch of twits, all of them...

Football :indiff:
4-1 :mmm:

:yawn:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Converse girl
:yawn:

Sorry CG :frown: we can talk about something you like :smile:
Original post by Malevolent
Sorry CG :frown: we can talk about something you like :smile:

I am actually tired that's why I yawned but yeah Suarez got it lightly I think he is probably an undercover cannibal
:mmm:

Can't wait tomorrow so I can Rub the scores in my friends face:mmm:

and thanks for telling me to get off got more work done I get distracted too easily:facepalm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Converse girl
I am actually tired that's why I yawned but yeah Suarez got it lightly I think he is probably an undercover cannibal
:mmm:

Can't wait tomorrow so I can Rub the scores in my friends face:mmm:

and thanks for telling me to get off got more work done I get distracted too easily:facepalm:

Don't worry il be like your motivation person if i see you on TSR i'l tell you to get off until you physically can't revise anymore :tongue:
Reply 1397
Mark looks like such a paedophile in that video :mmm:
Original post by Malevolent
Don't worry il be like your motivation person if i see you on TSR i'l tell you to get off until you physically can't revise anymore :tongue:

:erm: okay but I. Have to still be able to revise though you know

Thank god for free periods in school I get so much work done up in my little place i found :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
Mark looks like such a paedophile in that video :mmm:

Yeah true :mmm: