The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Epicurean
Damn, I wish we had big lockers that at my school. We only had small lockers but they were still handy. Before I had the locker, my PE kit kept getting stolen :colonhash: Then got the locker and all that stopped :h: Until someone ****ing stole my locker door :grumble: So yeah....I was back in the same position again. Life without a locker is tough, gotta carry everything around on you at all times >_<

That me laugh. :lol:
Reply 1441
Original post by SecretDuck
Maybe :sexface:

I can hear the vows now.. :moon:

I take the Ducky, to be lawfully wife for better or worse. Through sickness and health, for richer or poorer. And I promise not to get angry when you're playing that bloody DJ game on the Xbox at 3 in the morning :ahee:
Is getting married again
How many marriages does Poop have?!?
Reply 1444
I believe all of my wives have deserted me :emo: Well, they do not post here as much... it's time I move on with my life :sad: And ducky seems the right gal for a new beginning :yep: :smile:
I think this is going to be his 3rd 'wifey ' actually 4th
Original post by Converse girl
I think this is going to be his 3rd 'wifey ' actually 4th

Damn someone stop this man. Clearly Poop is the problem :wink:

Original post by ipoop
I believe all of my wives have deserted me :emo: Well, they do not post here as much... it's time I move on with my life :sad: And ducky seems the right gal for a new beginning :yep: :smile:

3 wives left Poop i think its time to face up and admit your the problem :frown:
Reply 1447
Original post by Malevolent
Damn someone stop this man. Clearly Poop is the problem :wink:

3 wives left Poop i think its time to face up and admit your the problem :frown:

These gyal were all distraught and mistreated, without hope then I came along and gave them a will to live :pierre: I am the solution, not the problem... I am the reason why they've survived on this there interweb :colonhash:
Original post by ipoop
These gyal were all distraught and mistreated, without hope then I came along and gave them a will to live :pierre: I am the solution, not the problem... I am the reason why they've survived on this there interweb :colonhash:

But they all left and they barely come back Poop. Your deluded :colone: You are the problem. Don't worry we can get through this together :smile:
Reply 1449
But they all left and they barely come back Poop. Your deluded :colone: You are the problem. Don't worry we can get through this together :smile:

No, I am the solution... I cured them and now they can be free without worries :talkhand: An intervention? Will there be alcohol? :ahee: And women? :awesome: Drunken women? :sexface:
Original post by ipoop
No, I am the solution... I cured them and now they can be free without worries :talkhand: An intervention? Will there be alcohol? :ahee: And women? :awesome: Drunken women? :sexface:

Problem here. Poop stop stealing the women. I hereby ban you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1451
Problem here. Poop stop stealing the women. I hereby ban you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ban me from what? :pierre: I don't steal them :pierre: I use my charming skills and forever plant a part of me in their heart :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
Ban me from what? :pierre: I don't steal them :pierre: I use my charming skills and forever plant a part of me in their heart :pierre:

Aww that's cute in give you that. But stop 4 wives is too many :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1453
Aww that's cute in give you that. But stop 4 wives is too many :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not muslim so I can go past 4... Even a muslim man can... :pierre:
^ and so
With one twelve chained friend[s], perhaps a jealous foe,
The dreariest and the longest journey go.
Original post by ipoop
I can hear the vows now.. :moon:

I take the Ducky, to be lawfully wife for better or worse. Through sickness and health, for richer or poorer. And I promise not to get angry when you're playing that bloody DJ game on the Xbox at 3 in the morning :ahee:

You, you are moving too fast!

Seriously though, moving too fast. :smile:
Reply 1456
You, you are moving too fast!

Seriously though, moving too fast. :smile:

:colondollar:

A date first then :ahee: :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
:colondollar:

A date first then :ahee: :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you are nice enough :fan:
Reply 1458
If you are nice enough :fan:

I've been nice all this time haven't I? :smile: :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I've been nice all this time haven't I? :smile: :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe but if the SecretDuck gets married, then 'tis the end of the secrecy.

Latest