The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My first exam is in two weeks exact, ****.

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
Thank god my first exam after exam leave is faceroll, I'll actually have time to revise '^'

There's a faceroll exam now? Is that like a qualification required to play WoW these days.... must have an A* in GCSE faceroll :beard:
Original post by justinawe
There's a faceroll exam now? Is that like a qualification required to play WoW these days.... must have an A* in GCSE faceroll :beard:

yeah you roll your face over the Maths exam and it's done
Reply 6243
Original post by Olympiad

My May exams will be completed one month today. So little time and I'm only prepared for 1/6 exams. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6244
Original post by Olympiad

I might do my French exams this year, and the first one would be in under two weeks, and I haven't done any sort of revision! But it might be too late to do them this year, and I might not even be allowed.
Reply 6245
So far two schools in my area give their students money for attending school. :frown: It's supposed to be an "incentive"... I'm sorry but isn't the incentive to go to school so you can get good grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6246
Original post by Jina
So far two schools in my area give their students money for attending school. :frown: It's supposed to be an "incentive"... I'm sorry but isn't the incentive to go to school so you can get good grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find it out? If someone who goes to these schools told you over the internet or text, keep the message!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imo, there aren't many 'real' schools in the UK. It's a shame.
Reply 6248
Original post by Jina
Girls just love making
yay girl fight haha lol I'm fine how are you? ??
Reply 6249
Original post by Jina
My May exams will be completed one month today. So little time and I'm only prepared for 1/6 exams. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

So little time. ...WHAT I've got my first exam in 2 weeks time:angry:
Reply 6250
Original post by Bude8
Thank god my first exam after exam leave is faceroll, I'll actually have time to revise '^'

Hey bude how are you? :smile:
Original post by EduWiz
Hey bude how are you? :smile:

bye
Reply 6252
Original post by Vionar
How did you find it out? If someone who goes to these schools told you over the internet or text, keep the message!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool what do you want to do with it?! It's all over fb, two boys from my previous school wrote it. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6253
Original post by EduWiz
yay girl fight haha lol I'm fine how are you? ??

Haha ...they can try. :tongue: i kid... We're usually good friends but yeah.
And loool me too! I need to get revising! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6254
Original post by Bude8
Imo, there aren't many 'real' schools in the UK. It's a shame.

Such a shame. These students aren't being taught the value of learning, rather pure laziness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6255
Original post by Jina
Looool what do you want to do with it?! It's all over fb, two boys from my previous school wrote it. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't like it. It's totally corrupt. Screenshot it or something! Just in case they delete it, and you ever want to report it to Ofsted or something!
On another note, my school is having a 'mocksted' next week, I'm surprised they don't train us for it, actually, I need to read their latest ofsted report.
I really really really really really really want to destroy some McDonald's atm.

I can't stop feeling dehydrated atm and i'm wolfing water.
Reply 6257
Original post by Vionar
I don't like it. It's totally corrupt. Screenshot it or something! Just in case they delete it, and you ever want to report it to Ofsted or something!
On another note, my school is having a 'mocksted' next week, I'm surprised they don't train us for it, actually, I need to read their latest ofsted report.

I have a lot to say to Ofsted. Haha regarding my schools and those surrounding. Sly sly Vio!! Inhave saved it onto my phone - good thinking though i dont think the money thing is a secret. They boast about it. Lol
Wow... That's new. You should tell ofsted about this mocksted...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6258
Original post by Jina
Haha ...they can try. :tongue: i kid... We're usually good friends but yeah.
And loool me too! I need to get revising! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just finished revising:rolleyes: what's your first exam?
Reply 6259
Original post by Bude8
bye

Oh come on I thought we sorted out your problem :s-smilie:

Latest