The Student Room Group

Newstead Wood School For Girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What subjects were you offered? Did you apply to olaves as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got into Newstead too, but my offer is to do IB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by jessamelia
I got into Newstead too, but my offer is to do IB

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I'm going to go there to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meeeeee7
I don't think I'm going to go there to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not?
Reply 24
Why not?

St Olaves offer :smile: induction days clash :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not?

Do you think your going to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by social outcast
Do you think your going to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely as it was one of my top choices and the other offers I got were to Bullers Wood and Hayes and I liked Newstead the most
Are you going to go?
Original post by meeeeee7
St Olaves offer :smile: induction days clash :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh, that's the same with one of my friends
Definitely as it was one of my top choices and the other offers I got were to Bullers Wood and Hayes and I liked Newstead the most
Are you going to go?

Not sure yet thinks about staying put:smile:
Reply 29
Ahh, that's the same with one of my friends

Yeah, I have Bullers Wood, Newstead Wood and St Olave's offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm new on here :smile: I also got accepted to Newstead this year; does anyone have a link to the university destinations of the students last year? It would be very helpful!
Original post by Moveslikemag
Hi, I'm new on here :smile: I also got accepted to Newstead this year; does anyone have a link to the university destinations of the students last year? It would be very helpful!

Is it not on the website? Wouldn't really be surprised if it isn't though

Yeah I got accepted too! So will you be coming to the induction day on july 4th? And yeah uni destinations would be really helpful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I will! It's on the same day as my prom though so I might leave early ahaha :colondollar:
Yeah I will! It's on the same day as my prom though so I might leave early ahaha :colondollar:

YEAH SAME!!! I might have to leave early too. I guess ill see you there then :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by musicisellipsis
Hey guys, I go to Newstead at the moment and I'll be going into sixth form this September too, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! :smile:

I was wondering on the induction day the teachers seemed pretty good and really willing to help. Are they like that regularly? Also do you think there may be a divide between externals and internals when it comes to help from teachers, applying for roles eg. house leader etc... and just things like that.

Original post by musicisellipsis
Yes, the majority of teachers are genuinely really lovely and friendly :biggrin: Which subjects are you doing?
And I don't think there will be a divide- some teachers will have never taught some of the internal students before so I promise everyone will be in the same boat :wink:

I'll be doing Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Spanish, what are you doing??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending