The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Holby_fanatic
Urban Dictionary is helping me so much here. I don't know what half of these words actually mean. We don't have them in Wales. :sad:

I actually have tears streaming down my face. I feel like the lads are missing out though. Maybe I should post a picture of my boobs. :wink:

LOL wales? I'm from Canada haha (the terms were completely new to me! not anymore though thanks to ud!) your doing great love! arrrrrddddd we so dench ennit!

for some stupid reason my autocorrect keeps changing dench to dense lol!

LMFAO! the 'lads' won't wanna miss out on your boobies holby haha! nobody would!

your mine!

why's Aman missing out though! :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
Hahaha. Obviously :rolleyes: he continued to message me and add me as a friend :lol: and oh yes, it was his lexicon which I found most appealing :sexface:

Did you accept :tongue: This could be the start of something special between you two! :sexface: should invite him to the thread :wink:
Original post by hskjlclcn
Did you accept :tongue: This could be the start of something special between you two! :sexface: should invite him to the thread :wink:

Sadly he was banned :frown: Not that I would have accepted anyway, he's far too sexy for me :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady
LOL wales? I'm from Canada haha (the terms were completely new to me! not anymore though thanks to ud!) your doing great love! arrrrrddddd we so dench ennit!

for some stupid reason my autocorrect keeps changing dench to dense lol!

LMFAO! the 'lads' won't wanna miss out on your boobies holby haha! nobody would!

your mine!

why's Aman missing out though! :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the little country next to England. As you're Canadian, I'll forgive you. Homies 4 lyf.

Bbz, you so dense. :wink:

My breasts are spectacular!

You pimp! :tongue:imp:

It's 'cos she's too lazy to get her ass on here!
Original post by Mastermind007
image.jpg

Prettyyyyyyyyyyyy! :love:
I'd be happy to
help satisfy his needs :wink:.

As Ipoop's secretary, you would have to PM me the pic first to make sure it 'checks out'. I promise not to make copies.....maybe.

I know a one thing about the welsh language. The Welsh vowels are a, e, I, o, u, w and y :fyi:
Original post by This Excellency
As Ipoop's secretary, you would have to PM me the pic first to make sure it 'checks out'. I promise not to make copies.....maybe.

I know a one thing about the welsh language. The Welsh vowels are a, e, I, o, u, w and y :fyi:

I'll be sure to do that. :wink:

Da iawn, Mr Excellency! :tongue:
Reply 1827
I'd be happy to help satisfy his needs. :wink:

You always do :sexface:

I think I should give you a raise :yep: I've been getting quality sexual encounters lately :top:
I'll be sure to do that. :wink:

Only quality high def pictures please :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
You always do :sexface:

I think I should give you a raise :yep: I've been getting quality sexual encounters lately :top:

Only quality high def pictures please :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anything for you, my love. :smile:
It's the little country next to England. As you're Canadian, I'll forgive you. Homies 4 lyf.

Bbz, you so dense. :wink:

My breasts are spectacular!

You pimp! :tongue:imp:

It's 'cos she's too lazy to get her ass on here!

I know wales, I meant if you being from wales find them terms difficult imagine how new they are to me a Canadian! LOL

looks like I'll have to come down to wales to greet my homie here!

we dense in this together homayyy!! you my lil pimp! LOL

Aman when you read this, know that you missed out the first 'conference of the dench threesomes', your a member too love :smile:! hehe don't be missin on the next one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: Yet you judge me for wanting to dagger them :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be sure to
do that. :wink:

If you could do that soon, it would be pretty helpful :bigsmile: Also, would it be possible for you to write 'Excellency' on your (. )( .)'S prior to taking the pic? :colondollar: >< Ta.

Did you just swear at me young lady? :hmmm:
Might have to spank :spank:
Original post by lilmissshady
I know wales, I meant if you being from wales find them terms difficult imagine how new they are to me a Canadian! LOL

looks like I'll have to come down to wales to greet my homie here!

we dense in this together homayyy!! you my lil pimp! LOL

Aman when you read this, know that you missed out the first 'conference of the dench threesomes', your a member too love :smile:! hehe don't be missin on the next one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, I see what you mean now!

I'll hit up Canada for you. Anything for you my baby gurl.

We the densest! :smug:

Ooooh, a threesome I hear you say. :sexface:
Reply 1833

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because my eyes are the rightful owners of saucy pics :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you could do that soon, it would be pretty helpful :bigsmile: Also, would it be possible for you to write 'Excellency' on your (. )( .)'S prior to taking the pic? :colondollar: >< Ta.

Can't find a marker pen. Soz. :getmecoat:

I said very good actually. You can spank me anyway. :teehee:
Reply 1835

I don't remember that in your contract :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I thought the post was funny and unexpected. I have no problem with you wanting to dagger HF or anyone else for that matter :wink:
Can't find a
marker pen. Soz. :getmecoat:

I said very good actually. You can spank me
anyway. :teehee:

Disappointed :frown: Would have made my day.

Well anyway. Gonna sleep >< Rain check on that spanking? Much appreciated.
Disappointed :frown: Would have made my day.

Well anyway. Gonna sleep >< Rain check on that spanking? Much appreciated.

Gosh, you're such a let down. :tongue: Sleep well! :biggrin:
Original post by ipoop
I don't remember that
in your contract :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I quit.

What happened to that chick that used to post on TSR. Lives in Austraila, had a sub and a pink username. Can't remember her name :rolleyes: She was here before I exiled myself from TSR :sigh:

Latest