The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan; adult nursing - sept 2013

Scroll to see replies

Ill be 18 in June, does anyone know how long it takes to get an offer for accommodation? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 61
Hey, I got an offer for adult nursing at uclan the other day! :smile: I've just accepted, cant wait!!! X
Original post by bwatson30
Hey, I got an offer for adult nursing at uclan the other day! :smile: I've just accepted, cant wait!!! X

Great Congrats!
Find my group on Facebook ^^^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by chocolateheartstar
I dont know of any 18 year olds apart from myself doing adult nursing:P

Aww youl be fine dont worry you must have been good enough to get the offer so i dont think age really matters :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by rachael--louise
Yeah I am at furness doing the access course.
I'm staying in private halls around the corner, you couldn't get any closer to uni with Kopa!
Yeah I'm 23 when we start in sept so I think I'm around the average age.
I think younger ones are really lucky to get an offer! So well done ^^^
Reason being they like some healthcare experience now rather than just qualifications for the nursing degree.
What are you studying at 6th form?
Add me on facey If you like? 'rachael louise k' and ill be there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya i havent got facebook (unbelievable i know) otherwise i would add you! Ino im pleased i got into those halls i would hate to share a bathroom with loads of ppl lol. Im just doing health and social care A Level, doing the AS and A2 in one year and doing home care part time.
Original post by emilyg1991
Aww youl be fine dont worry you must have been good enough to get the offer so i dont think age really matters :smile:

Thank you:smile:
Original post by taylorelisha
Ill be 18 in June, does anyone know how long it takes to get an offer for accommodation? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay a fellow 18 year old:smile: and i went private and it took a couple of days but i think uni owned would be longerx
Im 19 and im doing childrens nursing in september so im glad im not the only one hahaha x
Original post by emilyg1991
Hiya i havent got facebook (unbelievable i know) otherwise i would add you! Ino im pleased i got into those halls i would hate to share a bathroom with loads of ppl lol. Im just doing health and social care A Level, doing the AS and A2 in one year and doing home care part time.

Which halls did you get into?
Sounds great :smile: I'm at risedale, have been for four years now! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Great Congrats!
Find my group on Facebook ^^^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just Joined the facebook group:smile: which branch of nursing are you doing? are you living at home or at the university? X
Just Joined the facebook group:smile: which branch of nursing are you doing? are you living at home or at the university? X

Brill :smile:
I am doing adult, you?
I am living in Preston in private accommodation. Cosmo walker street halls x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Which halls did you get into?
Sounds great :smile: I'm at risedale, have been for four years now! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got into iq kopa ive accepted it now, need to sort out my student finance and bursary and all that stuff i hope its not too complicated :s-smilie:
Reply 72
Brill :smile:
I am doing adult, you?
I am living in Preston in private accommodation. Cosmo walker street halls x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing adult nursing too :smile:
I havent sorted my accomodation yet as i only just got the offer this week so i've been told to wait for my login details to arrive in the post.

How old are you? X
I'm doing adult nursing too :smile:
I havent sorted my accomodation yet as i only just got the offer this week so i've been told to wait for my login details to arrive in the post.

How old are you? X

Im 23 in September :smile:
You can apply for private accommodation at any time but you need to wait for your log in details before you can apply for uni leased halls xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Ive been accepted to do adult nursing in september too :smile: anyone else gunna be livin in Iq preston? And also anyone got their nhs bursary sorted yet? Xx
(edited 10 years ago)
I was just offered a place for Adult Nursing this September! I'm really excited but I'm really worried about my finances. I'm from Ireland so I don't get the bursary, so I'm not too sure if I can afford campus accommodation straight off. Is anyone else going into private accommodation for first year? Any advice for a foreigner? :P
Original post by chocolateheartstar
Yay a fellow 18 year old:smile: and i went private and it took a couple of days but i think uni owned would be longerx

Yaaay! and i've just got my offer for accommodation at IQ kopa, Flat 116 :biggrin:
Hey ive been accepted for Adult Nursing, starting in September any of use applyed for accomodation yet? :smile:
ANYONE KNOW WHO OWNS WALKER STREET CAR PARK??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by totaledhead
I was just offered a place for Adult Nursing this September! I'm really excited but I'm really worried about my finances. I'm from Ireland so I don't get the bursary, so I'm not too sure if I can afford campus accommodation straight off. Is anyone else going into private accommodation for first year? Any advice for a foreigner? :P

hi - I have an offer for the adult nursing. I am not from Ireland but still really worrried re finances as I already hold a degree and I am a bit older. I dont think ahy bursary would cover university halls so I am considering other accomodation options. Not any help to your question but other people may be in a similiar situation - Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending