The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
Trust me, she made sure to stress out how she wasn't joking :rolleyes:

:sigh:

I despise McDonald's and every other fast food parlors besides pizza parlours :mmm:

I think we went to a Chinese restaurant :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You tell yourself that :flower2: :bubbles:

That girl is so unappreciative :huff:
Took you for a ride just to get free food
At least you didn't buy her a jewelry :laugh:

I spent almost 300 pounds on my ex getting her a custom necklace for her birthday engraved with the date we got together and 4 days later we broke up...
Reply 1582
Original post by SecretDuck
You tell yourself that :flower2: :bubbles:

That girl is so unappreciative :huff:
Took you for a ride just to get free food

I've seen worse things happen at my school tbh... This girl once bought a brand new psp for her crush ( I think she had a crush on him anyway, why else would you spend £100+ on a gift) on his birthday and nothing ever materialised between the two :redface:
Original post by ipoop
I've seen worse things happen at my school tbh... This girl once bought a brand new psp for her crush ( I think she had a crush on him anyway, why else would you spend £100+ on a gift) on his birthday and nothing ever materialised between the two :redface:

Oh yeah - how about having a dream that a couple in your class got together and fell in love and started singing - then you wake up and realise that they will never ever be together? :cry:
Reply 1584
Original post by Malevolent

I spent almost 300 pounds on my ex getting her a custom necklace for her birthday engraved with the date we got together and 4 days later we broke up...

Dude... I have a friend that had her boyfriend's name tattooed on her shoulder and and he has hers on his a few weeks later they broke up :mmm: We advised her to have it changed to Carlsberg - his name is Carl :rofl: That boy was so controlling and hated practically every male she had that we used to invite her to every party and dinner outings we had just to piss him off :rofl: :daydreaming: #DaysOfOurLives
Oh yeah - how about having a dream that a couple in your class got together and fell in love and started singing - then you wake up and realise that they will never ever be together? :cry:

[video="youtube;WA4iX5D9Z64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64[/video]

Except that they never got together before? :ahee:

Original post by ipoop
Dude... I have a friend that had her boyfriend's name tattooed on her shoulder and and he has hers on his a few weeks later they broke up :mmm: We advised her to have it changed to Carlsberg - his name is Carl :rofl: That boy was so controlling and hated practically every male she had that we used to invite her to every party and dinner outings we had just to piss him off :rofl: :daydreaming: #DaysOfOurLives

It was such a kick in the teeth because I spent months before planning what to get her and finding a place to do that for me. Then bam.

Oh lord Tattoo's are a terrible idea if your getting someones name done on you :laugh:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
Trust me, she made sure to stress out how she wasn't joking :rolleyes:

:sigh:
I despise McDonald's and every other fast food parlors besides pizza parlours :mmm:

I think we went to a Chinese restaurant :holmes:

It's made you stronger

:mmm:

:console: Are you rich? :eyeball: If not that's a metric ****ton of money. I take it she kept it?
Reply 1587
Original post by Stevo F
It's made you stronger

:console: Are you rich? :eyeball: If not that's a metric ****ton of money. I take it she kept it?

Kanye :moon: I think it was around the time this charted actually :holmes:
Original post by Stevo F
It's made you stronger

I'm not exactly rich no so it kinda stunk and also she kept it i presume? I didn't ask for it back.
Reply 1589
I'm not exactly rich no so it kinda stunk and also she kept it i presume? I didn't ask for it back.

What wouldn't we do for some action eh? :wink:

This is why, most of my gifts to my ex girlfriend came in the form of concert tickets :ahee: Something I too could enjoy :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
What wouldn't we do for some action eh? :wink:

This is why, most of my gifts to my ex girlfriend came in the form of concert tickets :ahee: Something I too could enjoy :mmm:

Hey, it wasn't about the action it was actually love :frown:
Reply 1591
Hey, it wasn't about the action it was actually love :frown:

Puppy love :flutter: For £300 it better had been love :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
Puppy love :flutter: For £300 it better had been love :pierre:

It was love! I swear :frown:

next time its a candy bracelet...
Reply 1593
It was love! I swear :frown:

next time its a candy bracelet...

I have 3 bracelets given to me by girlfriends as a token of what was and what could have been :yep:

This is Love, this is love this is love... :nothing:
Original post by ipoop
I have 3 bracelets given to me by girlfriends as a token of what was and what could have been :yep:

This is Love, this is love this is love... :nothing:

Awww. I hope she still kept it and not thrown it away :eek: Otherwise what a waste.

#hopelessromantic
Reply 1595
Awww. I hope she still kept it and not thrown it away :eek: Otherwise what a waste.

#hopelessromantic

Trust me, she either kept the **** or sold it :ahee:
[video="youtube;WA4iX5D9Z64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64[/video]

Except that they never got together before? :ahee:

It was such a kick in the teeth because I spent months before planning what to get her and finding a place to do that for me. Then bam.

Oh lord Tattoo's are a terrible idea if your getting someones name done on you :laugh:

Basically the guy fancied the girl and asked her out countless times but she always said no. :frown:
Basically the guy fancied the girl and asked her out countless times but she always said no. :frown:

Playing hard to get ehhh.

Original post by ipoop
Trust me, she either kept the **** or sold it :ahee:

Yeesh when you say it like that I should have asked for it back :laugh:
Reply 1598
Playing hard to get ehhh.
Yeesh when you say it like that I should have asked for it back :laugh:

You probably should have, and given it to every girl you dated until one kept it forever - the one that never got away :smile:

Could have been a real symbol of your relationship and a testament to how special that one is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
You probably should have, and given it to every girl you dated until one kept it forever - the one that never got away :smile:

Could have been a real symbol of your relationship and a testament to how special that one is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it had the date we got together :laugh:

Latest