The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
Hahaha wow.

I still think it was you but if you say so :tongue:

I dream in sound! :woo:
Original post by SecretDuck
I dream in sound! :woo:

I don't think I've had a dream in like forever. I just fall asleep then wake up :laugh:
I don't think I've had a dream in like forever. I just fall asleep then wake up :laugh:

I'm the opposite - I remember dreams all too well. I even remember the ending of one dream which happened four years ago. I was pushed by a classmate of mine in front of completely naked girls beside a pool :lolwut:
I'm the opposite - I remember dreams all too well. I even remember the ending of one dream which happened four years ago. I was pushed by a classmate of mine in front of completely naked girls beside a pool :lolwut:

Ehhhhhh ahahaha

I remember when i read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire before the film came out and i actually dreamed up my own version of it. Apart from the fact it was a musical and Harry was being chased by the Horntail in a castle. Also had all the inanimate objects from Beauty and the Beast in it. Weird dream.
^^is your subconscious telling you something? :hubba: :lol:
Ehhhhhh ahahaha

I remember when i read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire before the film came out and i actually dreamed up my own version of it. Apart from the fact it was a musical and Harry was being chased by the Horntail in a castle. Also had all the inanimate objects from Beauty and the Beast in it. Weird dream.

When I read books, I have fun with them and visualising everything as if it was a film. The Snow Child for me, was imagined as a CGI film made using stuff from video games which I like.
When I read books, I have fun with them and visualising everything as if it was a film. The Snow Child for me, was imagined as a CGI film made using stuff from video games which I like.

Oh god I'm not the only one who does stuff like that! :laugh: :proud:
(edited 10 years ago)
^jeez, yall got some uber imagination :colonhash: I can't remember my dreams most of the time, but when I do remember them, they are often rather low budget >_> Script doesn't follow, conversations end when they shouldn't, no special effects and a limited number of extras :colonhash:
Oh god I'm not the only one who does stuff like that! :laugh: :proud:

Are any of the characters visualised as cartoon characters or people who you know?

I do - and that is the main reason why my version of the "film" can never be the actual film adaptation.
Original post by The Epicurean
^jeez, yall got some uber imagination :colonhash: I can't remember my dreams most of the time, but when I do remember them, they are often rather low budget >_> Script doesn't follow, conversations end when they shouldn't, no special effects and a limited number of extras :colonhash:

prsom :toofunny:

On the contrary, mine are far too expensive. It will take me $40 billion (estimate) to make an adaptation of any book which I read exactly how I imagined it. :frown:
Original post by Stevo F
prsom :toofunny:

:smug:

On the contrary, mine are far too expensive. It will take me $40 billion (estimate) to make an adaptation of any book which I read exactly how I imagined it. :frown:

Have you ever watched The Room? :beard: It is one of the best visualisations of my dreamx :pierre:

I wish my dreams sounded as awesome as yours :daydreaming: Can we swap dreams for a night at least >_<
:smug:

Have you ever watched The Room? :beard: It is one of the best visualisations of my dreamx :pierre:

I wish my dreams sounded as awesome as yours :daydreaming: Can we swap dreams for a night at least >_<

No, I haven't watched it yet. :smile:

Trust me, the visual dreams are both a blessing and a curse. Which is it really depends on whether it is a good or bad dream.

Good dream:
-Being in my old childhood home and finally buying it back :h:
Smelling the fresh air from the house's private garden.

Bad dream:
-Going to a smelly sewer and getting stuck so Crash Bandicoot has to save me.
-(last night) Running away from some crazy people and trying to run out of a huge unfamiliar building :afraid:
Are any of the characters visualised as cartoon characters or people who you know?

I do - and that is the main reason why my version of the "film" can never be the actual film adaptation.

people i know sometimes and others cartoons.

Haha Ducky i would pay to see your adaptation :laugh:
people i know sometimes and others cartoons.

Haha Ducky i would pay to see your adaptation :laugh:

My budget for the Snow Child would have to include licensing of trees and snow from a game developer, voice talent, expensive CGI technology and me begging two of my old classmates to do the voice work even if they're not really actors.

I would pay like $200 to see it as a real film.

My budget for the Snow Child would have to include licensing of trees and snow from a game developer, voice talent, expensive CGI technology and me begging two of my old classmates to do the voice work even if they're not really actors.

I would pay like $200 to see it as a real film.

Wow sounds box office :tongue:

Little bit expensive ehh :laugh:
Wow sounds box office :tongue:

Little bit expensive ehh :laugh:

Oh well, I can always re-read the book and get the same experience - I shall think :tongue:
Oh well, I can always re-read the book and get the same experience - I shall think :tongue:

Good idea aha and much cheaper :tongue:
I have my Spanish speaking exam out of the way!! :woo:

My next one (French) is in 13 days though... :emo:
First exam in four days :afraid: