The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EduWiz
Loool I don't mind it ....is tomato a fruit

Well most don't. But i have extreme fussiness and I'm having to battle it. It is a fruit
Just had two computing exams and finished my music composition. I feel like death.
Reply 6362
Original post by Bluffroom
Well most don't. But i have extreme fussiness and I'm having to battle it. It is a fruit

Fussiness? ? Like what
Reply 6363
Original post by Princepieman
Just had two computing exams and finished my music composition. I feel like death.

You've started exams already:eek:
Original post by Vionar
I was young! I'll quote him in....

Can you pronounce llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch?

Yep! But I'm pretty sure that's spelt wrong... :tongue: get rid of those extra ls I think
Reply 6365
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yep! But I'm pretty sure that's spelt wrong... :tongue: get rid of those extra ls I think

:five: Your probably sounds much better than my pronunciation! According to wikipedia, those ls are supposed to be there...
Original post by Bluffroom
You at least get 100 mins free. I get 1500 minutes of lessons with no free relax/eat/study hours

I presume you still have a lunchtime :tongue:

I don't really understand the need or expectation of free periods at A Level; it seems to negate the point of the courses :lol:

My school has free periods I believe, but I do think you're expected to study during them.
Original post by Vionar
:five: Your probably sounds much better than my pronunciation! According to wikipedia, those ls are supposed to be there...

I'd hope so :wink: maybe they are...
Original post by EduWiz
You've started exams already:eek:

I'm in scotland bro, we have a different education system. I have English on Monday, which means writing and 2 close readings (1 general and 1 credit). Yay, woohoo I'm so pumped! /sarcasm
Reply 6369
I'd hope so :wink: maybe they are...

Mine most likely sounds like some sort of deranged animal! There were four ls on wikipedia, and I distinctly remember thinking about the large amount of them when I first saw the word!
Reply 6370
I'm in scotland bro, we have a different education system. I have English on Monday, which means writing and 2 close readings (1 general and 1 credit). Yay, woohoo I'm so pumped! /sarcasm

Hahaha ooooo stupid question:biggrin: I've got english in june hooray
Reply 6371

Have you visited the city before. ..
Original post by Vionar
Mine most likely sounds like some sort of deranged animal! There were four ls on wikipedia, and I distinctly remember thinking about the large amount of them when I first saw the word!

Hahahaha fair enough :')
Original post by EduWiz
Have you visited the city before. ..

No :tongue: I haven't :smile:
Reply 6373
Hahahaha fair enough :')

No :tongue: I haven't :smile:

Have you watched/seen the show 'the valleys':tongue:

How do you think it went? I'm sure you'll be fine
Original post by EduWiz
Have you watched/seen the show 'the valleys':tongue:

Haha no I haven't but one of my teachers was in the background of it...

We make fun of them though ;
Original post by MangoFreak
I presume you still have a lunchtime :tongue:

I don't really understand the need or expectation of free periods at A Level; it seems to negate the point of the courses :lol:

My school has free periods I believe, but I do think you're expected to study during them.

Sixth formers all have to be prefects and do lunch duty, so you lose one day a week too -.-

I don't really need them but i would still like an hour to get **** done or to allow my brain to cool down. In our free periods you are allowed to leave school if they are ones between 10:10 and 2:30 - apart from that it's study/common room stuff.
Haha no I haven't but one of my teachers was in the background of it...

We make fun of them though ;

they all look like uneducated idiots if going off of the trailer is anything accurate (likely) - i know a few on Geordie shore are clever but most are total idiots
Original post by MattFletcher
How do you think it went? I'm sure you'll be fine

It wasn't too hard but the general level (easier exam) was quite a fair bit more difficult than the credit level one. If that makes any sense to you.
is anybody here good with computers ?

Latest