The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahiscool
is anybody here good with computers ?

Me!

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Original post by Olympiad
Me!

are you good with programs ?

Yeah, what do you need help with?

Reply 6383

Looool Prince! Prince is your guy! He even had an exam on it today! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Yeah, what do you need help with?

i'll pm you
i'll pm you

Okei dokei

Original post by Bluffroom
Sixth formers all have to be prefects and do lunch duty, so you lose one day a week too -.-

I don't really need them but i would still like an hour to get **** done or to allow my brain to cool down. In our free periods you are allowed to leave school if they are ones between 10:10 and 2:30 - apart from that it's study/common room stuff.

You're allowed to leave school at most colleges/6thForms during free periods, but I wont given the closest thing of any use to me is a Lidl about 40 minutes walk away :frown:
Original post by Princepieman
It wasn't too hard but the general level (easier exam) was quite a fair bit more difficult than the credit level one. If that makes any sense to you.

Kind of, but don't worry you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by EduWiz
Have you watched/seen the show 'the valleys':tongue:

I've seen about 20 seconds on Charlie Brooker's weekly wipe, It's the samme as all this TOWIE garbage, I miss when people had intelligence, or at least those who didn't were funny (del-boy etc.)
Reply 6388
Lol this college is really taking their time releasing who's accepted and who's rejected. Tad annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Need English Literature Help !

Hey there, just wondering if someone could fill in the blanks.

2 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a 'Couplet'.

3 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a 'Terset'

4 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a 'Quatrain'.

5 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a '

6 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a 'Sestet'.

7 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a '

8 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a 'Octave'.

14 Line verse/stanza in a poem is a 'Sonnet' like Shakespearean Sonnets But there are also Petrarchan(Italian) Sonnets.

19 Line Verse/Stanza in a poem is a 'Villanelle'.

Worried about unseen Poetry now on 24th yet I haven't even started Of Mice & Men & An Inspector Calls which is 21st.
Poetry Analysis definitely harder than the Novel/Short Story.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Lol this college is really taking their time releasing who's accepted and who's rejected. Tad annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you apply for it? If so, good luck :smile:
Original post by MattFletcher
You're allowed to leave school at most colleges/6thForms during free periods, but I wont given the closest thing of any use to me is a Lidl about 40 minutes walk away :frown:

Kind of, but don't worry you'll be fine :smile:

Aw why? No corner shops or greggs or chippies?
Aw why? No corner shops or greggs or chippies?

Just discovered there's a dominoes 15 minutes away in the other direction (Via Google Maps) :awesome:, I don't know the area extremely well because it's 12 miles outside my town :frown:
Just discovered there's a dominoes 15 minutes away in the other direction (Via Google Maps) :awesome:, I don't know the area extremely well because it's 12 miles outside my town :frown:

Ah fair enough. Domimoes :P
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

I assume it's only a conditional offer? guaranteed provided you get the expected grades? I got mine a few months ago for my preferred college :biggrin:
Ah fair enough. Domimoes :P

and A Tesco I'm probably going to spend my second or third free period seeing how long it takes me to get there/back , to see if I can get something within a period! :smile:
I had a dream I had a fight with a talking dog :lol:
and A Tesco I'm probably going to spend my second or third free period seeing how long it takes me to get there/back , to see if I can get something within a period! :smile:

sounds good :P I'll just get friends to buy me stuff when they are out
sounds good :P I'll just get friends to buy me stuff when they are out

Are you going to a completely different college or the School Sixth-Form? And I don't know anyone (properly) who's going to the college who doesn't go to the school and therefore has no knowledge of the area either :frown:
Original post by Elm Tree
I had a dream I had a fight with a talking dog :lol:

:lolwut:

Latest