The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
Are you going to a completely different college or the School Sixth-Form? And I don't know anyone (properly) who's going to the college who doesn't go to the school and therefore has no knowledge of the area either :frown:

the same. A lot of people are changing 6th form but my best friends are coming here <3
Original post by Bluffroom
the same. A lot of people are changing 6th form but my best friends are coming here <3

N'aww good :smile: :tongue: 300 people In my year, I hate 290 of them, and of the other 10, 4 are going with me, and 3 are staying on, the rest are going to the local college. I'm going to try and stay in touch with those who aren't going. I need to meet new people, too many idiots, too many homophobes, :frown: Given it's a good college, with less idiots because they can't be bothered to take the bus :biggrin:
:lolwut:

:dontknow:
N'aww good :smile: :tongue: 300 people In my year, I hate 290 of them, and of the other 10, 4 are going with me, and 3 are staying on, the rest are going to the local college. I'm going to try and stay in touch with those who aren't going. I need to meet new people, too many idiots, too many homophobes, :frown: Given it's a good college, with less idiots because they can't be bothered to take the bus :biggrin:

Well my 6th form is one of the very few decent good ones in the area, 150 people have applied from my school, but over 80 from others have applied so many will not get in. Most people in my classes are applying. I hate a lot of them though. If I am in a form with my 2 best friends my life will be made.

Are you out at school?

I want to meet more people, plus the homophobia is pretty bad here - especially as is on my bus as I have explained prior
(edited 10 years ago)
Well my 6th form is one of the very few decent good ones in the area, 150 people have applied from my school, but over 80 from others have applied so many will not get in. Most people in my classes are applying. I hate a lot of them though. If I am in a form with my 2 best friends my life will be made.

haha I want to be in form with the people I like, but I'm worried about going into my first lesson and knowing NO ONE :frown:
haha I want to be in form with the people I like, but I'm worried about going into my first lesson and knowing NO ONE :frown:

Well I have that fear sort of too, I know I will be fine for Spanish as a lot of schools here don't teach it, but Maths, Computing History and French I dno. :s-smilie:

I am still ****ing smug that I am top of the year in history - it's the only thing!

:eek::eek::eek:Good grief, 300 people in a year?!?!??!. How many are there in total at your school. We only have, like, 140 and 2/5 of them are leaving to go to vocational colleges and apprenticeships...
Well I have that fear sort of too, I know I will be fine for Spanish as a lot of schools here don't teach it, but Maths, Computing History and French I dno. :s-smilie:

I am still ****ing smug that I am top of the year in history - it's the only thing!

Not being top at anything because you're retarded #FletcherProblems
Not being top at anything because you're retarded #FletcherProblems

You are probably still cleverer than me - what are your predicted grades?

Also you missed one of my questions on the other page.
Original post by Princepieman
:eek::eek::eek:Good grief, 300 people in a year?!?!??!. How many are there in total at your school. We only have, like, 140 and 2/5 of them are leaving to go to vocational colleges and apprenticeships...

1500! But it's split-site, so there's two 'sites' one of which used to be an old grammar schools, for KS3, and KS4 and 6th Form are down the road! It's nice being separated from the Year 7s though :tongue: about 150 going to the college down the road. 50 doing vocational courses, about 80 are staying at the 6th form and the rest elsewhere (including me! :biggrin:)
(edited 10 years ago)
You are probably still cleverer than me - what are your predicted grades?

Also you missed one of my questions on the other page.

Corection: "more clever"
Wow :lol:

My school is tiny :h:
Reply 6412
1200! But it's split-site, so there's two 'sites' one of which used to be an old grammar schools, for KS3, and KS4 and 6th Form are down the road! It's nice being separated from the Year 7s though :tongue: about 150 going to the college down the road. 50 doing vocational courses, about 80 are staying at the 6th form and the rest elsewhere (including me! :biggrin:)

1200!!!!!!!!!!! That's massive! We have about 969! in the whole school, and the school capacity is 980! In our year there are under 200, but that is more than Princepieman!

Hence, 'cleverer'
I'm not trying to be grammatically correct...
Original post by Vionar
1200!!!!!!!!!!! That's massive! We have about 969! in the whole school, and the school capacity is 980! In our year there are under 200, but that is more than Princepieman!

there are 1500 here excl 6th form - so 1800.
Reply 6414
Hence, 'cleverer'
I'm not trying to be grammatically correct...

there are 1500 here excl 6th form - so 1800.

We don't have a sixth form, and that number was quite exact because I was reading the school's OFSTED report yesterday! :ahee:

Cleverer is perfectly acceptable...

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Wow :lol:

My school is tiny :h:

How tiny?
Reply 6415
1400 at mine! Imagine it, 1400 girls! Everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6416

Hey Prince!!!!!!! Guess what, i found out my friends nephews name is Prince! Bet you loved that fact!
How was ye exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
We don't have a sixth form, and that number was quite exact because I was reading the school's OFSTED report yesterday! :ahee:

Cleverer is perfectly acceptable...

How tiny?

About 160 in my year... And about 800? In the whole school :colonhash:

Are you out at school?

I want to meet more people, plus the homophobia is pretty bad here - especially as is on my bus as I have explained prior

Sorry I missed the question! :tongue: and yep since late year nine :frown:, I trusted people, that turned out to be an experience at least, it spread around in the 5 minute interval between lessons 3 and 4, and the subsequent lesson and lunch. It's sad because everyone's so judgemental, people can't fathom different sexualities whatsoever (due to a mixture of their upbringing from parents who didn't give one, and being ******* idiots), and I got abuse pretty much every day, for quite a while. it's a nice area, but the children are idiots, by 2 years it's started to die down, but I still get some abuse on regular occasions, and with there being noone else in my year who has come out, nobody knows what it's like (one's gay two years below us - but he's like the definition of 'Facebook ****** and I don't like him, he uploaded a video[Apparently I'm not his friend] coming out to his parents in an Aldi) and nobody to date either, I feel like ridiculously alone in love terms (Bar people on the internet). :cry: but yeah, at least at college I'm hoping someone will be.
Reply 6419
Original post by Jina
1400 at mine! Imagine it, 1400 girls! Everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ninjagirl: That must be horrific! :tongue:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
About 160 in my year... And about 800? In the whole school :colonhash:

Smaller than mine, but by only about a your sized year group!

Latest