The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6460
Original post by MattFletcher
Yeah, life has its downs, and everyone has bad points, but it happens more to some than to others, and some hide the troubles in theirs (often by exposing others' troubles)
And Gay/Bi, and I'm usually good at these things :confused:

I hide my troubles inside me, which I know is really bad, but I still do it :frown:
Ah, I thought you meant it, but I wasn't quite sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluffroom
I am severely tempted to do so.
They think you are brainwashed because you like glam rock and have a brain? Good logic..
Yeah I hate that stereotype with a vengeance. Just because I like wearing makeup and AQUA doesn't make me camp!

I did <3

I think I should be fine - but i'll probably drop to 4 for A2. I am doing SATs too off of my own back :s-smilie: I hope I don't as I need this

There's three Different Definitions that get mixed up into Gay.
Gay itself - homosexuals, that's it, nothing bad
F***ot - The Type Of Facebook Famous, Obey Snapback etc. idiots who you want to be meet, preferably with a machete
Camp - Louis Spence, and a lot of people who gays are all stereotyped to act like.
And yeah, I'm obviously going to agree with them on certain things, given I was raised by them after all, and it isn't so bad, being brought up with morals, and my Mum's Christian (The Believes in God but doesn't care about anyone else's opinion because it's theirs and they're entitled to it) So I'm going to end up annoying one or the other. But yeah, my parents are awesome, some of my extended family are, some.
I knew :ahee:

Well there is like a little LGBT SOC here already, **** the main thread!I'm starting a new one, with blackjack and (homosexual) hookers... and gays! :mmm:

Whaaaaat?p
Reply 6463
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I've never asked because it'd be awkward for you if you weren't :smile:

How long had you thought it? I probably wouldn't have minded, but I wouldn't have asked anyone else either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I started reading Genesis, but I didn't get very far, I need to continue! I have a strange feeling that my non belief will be strengthened by reading the bible, and maybe later I can read the Torah and the Guru Granth Sahib and other religious texts!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont understand why people dismiss the possibility of a God because the Bible contradicts itself.
Reply 6465
I am not sure what I'm gonna do.

It's just my almost obsession with planning out conversations I think or does anyone else do that? I think it's just me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheers for the kind Tweet Jack btw. :hugs: Just thought I'd remind you guys of something:
When we were younger (but technology and the internet was mainstream, and we used it) We were told: "Never talk to strangers on the internet, they can be nasty people" . But the most genuine and nice people I've ever met, are people like you guys or some football fans on Twitter, it's just makes me happy talking to people who share these experiences.

HUGS FOR ALL:grouphugs:
Original post by Vionar
It's just my almost obsession with planning out conversations I think or does anyone else do that? I think it's just me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always plan the worst that's going to happen, and certain questions I can see them responding me, but when they don't (and they often don't) then I'm screwed :wink:
Original post by Vionar
x

Hmmm... I haven't consciously thought of a time... But when you started speaking more... Definitely once we posted voices up!
Reply 6469

How did you know? Was there anything specific that made you know?

Sorry for asking all these questions about it, I'm just curious about my behaviour!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there is like a little LGBT SOC here already, **** the main thread!I'm starting a new one, with blackjack and (homosexual) hookers... and gays! :mmm:

I NEED TO KNOW WHEN THIS HAS STARTED! :wink: :tongue:
There's three Different Definitions that get mixed up into Gay.
Gay itself - homosexuals, that's it, nothing bad
F***ot - The Type Of Facebook Famous, Obey Snapback etc. idiots who you want to be meet, preferably with a machete
Camp - Louis Spence, and a lot of people who gays are all stereotyped to act like.
And yeah, I'm obviously going to agree with them on certain things, given I was raised by them after all, and it isn't so bad, being brought up with morals, and my Mum's Christian (The Believes in God but doesn't care about anyone else's opinion because it's theirs and they're entitled to it) So I'm going to end up annoying one or the other. But yeah, my parents are awesome, some of my extended family are, some.

Yeah i kinda get you but i hate the word faggot - to me faggot is the worst word you can ****ing call me. I may not respond but Ill be killing you in my head or if you do I go ****ing mad.
My mum's side are fine dad's i dno.
Whaaaaat?p

I said, there is a group of LGBT in this thread so it seems, at least 3 so it's like our own society, so I can set up shop elsewhere and get threading.
While we're on Religion and Gays and stuff[video="youtube;r0xQcEH7Dqo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0xQcEH7Dqo[/video]
Reply 6473
Original post by Elm Tree
I dont understand why people dismiss the possibility of a God because the Bible contradicts itself.

I don't think it's just that, there are other things about the concept of God for me, not sure about others.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i kinda get you but i hate the word faggot - to me faggot is the worst word you can ****ing call me. I may not respond but Ill be killing you in my head or if you do I go ****ing mad.

I said, there is a group of LGBT in this thread so it seems, at least 3 so it's like our own society, so I can set up shop elsewhere and get threading.

I've given up associating it with homosexuality, and just consider it a general insult. I use it in the whole micky-take of chavs with the 'Fight Me IRL fgt' stuff. But to me it's just a bad tasting food make of pork liver and stuff :puke:

Yep, I got confused when I first joined, confused between this and the LGBT Thread when I was reading Jack's posts about talking to people about sexuality, and I thought it was the lgbt thread :tongue:

Colour coding is fun :wink:
Reply 6475
I always plan the worst that's going to happen, and certain questions I can see them responding me, but when they don't (and they often don't) then I'm screwed :wink:

Phew, I'm not the only one! I often think about what I'm going to say before I say it, and it's not like thinking before I speak, I don't know what it is. I even do it for simple things like asking someone to pass me something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I don't think it's just that, there are other things about the concept of God for me, not sure about others.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We could go on all night about why I dislike religion :wink:
Reply 6477
Hmmm... I haven't consciously thought of a time... But when you started speaking more... Definitely once we posted voices up!

So me speaking more... I guess that would be similar for everything, as you were able to get to know me more...
My voice... do you think it was what I said or how I said it or both? I'm sorry for the questions, I'm just really interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
So me speaking more... I guess that would be similar for everything, as you were able to get to know me more...
My voice... do you think it was what I said or how I said it or both? I'm sorry for the questions, I'm just really interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not your voice, how you reacted to others
While we're on Religion and Gays and stuff[video="youtube;r0xQcEH7Dqo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0xQcEH7Dqo[/video]

Love this.
I've given up associating it with homosexuality, and just consider it a general insult. I use it in the whole micky-take of chavs with the 'Fight Me IRL fgt' stuff. But to me it's just a bad tasting food make of pork liver and stuff :puke:

Yep, I got confused when I first joined, confused between this and the LGBT Thread when I was reading Jack's posts about talking to people about sexuality, and I thought it was the lgbt thread :tongue:

Colour coding is fun :wink:

Yeah I don't it's just an insult for me. I just hate all using it.

lol :P - well the LGBT thread doesn't evne talk about LGBT it's just showing off about going to China.
Original post by Vionar
Phew, I'm not the only one! I often think about what I'm going to say before I say it, and it's not like thinking before I speak, I don't know what it is. I even do it for simple things like asking someone to pass me something!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what I'm gonna say - as the questions are always ****ing benign and obvious and stupid.

Latest