The Student Room Group

Boots Questionaire Help!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jennienarwin
If your hours aren't flexible enough for them then they would say you're unsuccessful.That's what happened to me but then i got an email from another boots store saying I was successful and got an interview :smile:

Ah right! Well done on your interview by the way! :smile: x
Reply 41
Original post by Straspberry
Ah right! Well done on your interview by the way! :smile: x

Thank you!Just waiting to hear whether I got the job.Good luck with yours!:smile: x
Reply 42
Haha!:smile:I got an interview for customer assistant & lol maybe she's just a strict person.I would feel nervous if the interviewer was like that,but the person interviewing me was really friendly & made me feel at ease.Awr who knows you might have not done bad as you think,be positive! :smile: x

Yeah she was the store manager and seemed very strict! I don't think I have the job to be honest- but still a chance I guess! Ill let u know end of next week :smile: I'm guessing they let you know either way! I've applied for customer service at another boots near me but still waiting to hear back if I have an interview! X
Got an interview on Friday :smile: Very quick reply! Can anyone tell me what the in store assessment involves? :smile:
Reply 44
Got an interview on Friday :smile: Very quick reply! Can anyone tell me what the in store assessment involves? :smile:

Oh well done!:smile:And well for my interview, all I was asked is basic questions such as why do you want to work for boots & my past work experiences.Then we had to go to the shop floor, talk to the customers if they needed any help and you would probably be asked to find a products for a certain customer and explain more about it.So just be prepared to learn about a few products and how it would benefit the customers.I was asked to find a product for an elderly person,but if you read the other threads there are other options they may ask you instead.But they will defiantly ask you how you can improve a shelf so make sure to properly examine the shelf and if there are any gaps or price tag missing,say you would change that.But don't worry it's not really that hard,try not to be nervous,they don't expect you to know everything about the products but on how you approach customers.Hope I helped in some kind of way!Good luck!:smile:x
Reply 45
Original post by bellyboo
Yeah she was the store manager and seemed very strict! I don't think I have the job to be honest- but still a chance I guess! Ill let u know end of next week :smile: I'm guessing they let you know either way! I've applied for customer service at another boots near me but still waiting to hear back if I have an interview! X

Haha no wonder!And yeah I applied to a few other boots store aswell,got an interview for one but that's not until next week and I'm hoping to hear from the recent one I interviewed for.It's good to have more options.And yeah do let me know how you got on!:smile:x
(edited 10 years ago)
Oh well done!:smile:And well for my interview, all I was asked is basic questions such as why do you want to work for boots & my past work experiences.Then we had to go to the shop floor, talk to the customers if they needed any help and you would probably be asked to find a products for a certain customer and explain more about it.So just be prepared to learn about a few products and how it would benefit the customers.I was asked to find a product for an elderly person,but if you read the other threads there are other options they may ask you instead.But they will defiantly ask you how you can improve a shelf so make sure to properly examine the shelf and if there are any gaps or price tag missing,say you would change that.But don't worry it's not really that hard,try not to be nervous,they don't expect you to know everything about the products but on how you approach customers.Hope I helped in some kind of way!Good luck!:smile:x

Thankyou very much! I'm nervous but I'm sure I'll be alright during the interview :smile: I'll let you know how it went! Thanks!! :biggrin:
Reply 47
I work at boots at its amazing. Had my interview a little over 5 months ago. It was SIMPLE! Seriously - so easy! But just have good product knowledge. I
I knew alot about make up and I think that's what clinched it for me in the end. But good luck :smile:
Reply 48
Thankyou very much! I'm nervous but I'm sure I'll be alright during the interview :smile: I'll let you know how it went! Thanks!! :biggrin:

You're very welcome!:biggrin:And yeah make sure do!Good luck :smile: x
You're very welcome!:biggrin:And yeah make sure do!Good luck :smile: x

I felt the interview went well but unfortunately I got a rejection later on :frown: oh well!!
Reply 50
I felt the interview went well but unfortunately I got a rejection later on :frown: oh well!!

Awrr I'm sorry to hear that :frown: but you can always apply to other boots since you've already passed the questionaire and would probably get an interview.This time round you'll be more confident cause you know what the interview would be like.Don't lose hope!:smile: x
Reply 51

Hey so...I got the job!Just recieved a phone call today & have my induction day tomorrow!:biggrin: x
Reply 52
Hey so...I got the job!Just recieved a phone call today & have my induction day tomorrow!:biggrin: x

Yayyyy :biggrin: that's brilliant well done! Sadly I never heard back! But applied for a few other stores! X
Reply 53
Yayyyy :biggrin: that's brilliant well done! Sadly I never heard back! But applied for a few other stores! X

Thank you!!:biggrin:Awr don't worry,just keep trying!Least you know what things you could improve on for future interviews.Best of luck!x
Reply 54

And also why don't you try calling them?There's no harm in asking.They probably still have a few more applicants to interview so that may be why they haven't called you yet.I actually called them and asked whether I got the job because I was told I would know by Saturday, so i rang and she told me I actually got it because they could tell how much I wanted the job and how dedicated I was.:smile:x
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending