The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EduWiz
Lool yeah but this one is way worse:angry:

I can Imagine I saw the "She's pulling up my dress and flashing my foof! So I put an Ice Cream in her knickers"
I was Like "Die Please?"
Reply 6501
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Don't know if this is me being totally pedantic and analysis everything in my head... But you said "love" about a guy's accent, which to me indicated you were gay :smile: unless an accent was to die for, normally a guy wouldn't say love about another guy's :smile:

It never appeared to me like that. That's quite interesting, but I do love some of these accents we have here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EduWiz
Hahahaha is wales really boring like they make it out to be? ?

their town names are funny :wink:
Reply 6503
Original post by Bluffroom
I do usually.

Ikr! :five:

Ok then, either most of this thread is quite weird or we're normal! I'd have to go with the former to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My thing would be relevant to that i guess.

Go post then :wink:
Original post by Vionar
Ok then, either most of this thread is quite weird or we're normal! I'd have to go with the former to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd like to thing it's the latter, but let's face it, it's most likely the first one :wink:
Original post by MattFletcher

I'd like to thing it's the latter, but let's face it, it's most likely the first one :wink:

CBA..
CBA..

well that helps :wink:
Reply 6507
Original post by Princepieman
I believe in it, but say for giraffes I haven't really seen any evidence for a small animal with a small neck that evolves in stages to become a giraffe.

Oh, hopefully (for me, not for you) more evidence can be found. Ah well, I'll leave any more on that for another time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
well that helps :wink:

ik but im busy too :sexface:
Reply 6509

I thrive on being weird so I'm glad I'm not normal! TSR isn't exactly the best representation of the general population anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ik but im busy too :sexface:

That sex face worries me as to the activities you're busy with :wink:
Original post by Vionar
I thrive on being weird so I'm glad I'm not normal! TSR isn't exactly the best representation of the general population anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

to be fair. The population isn't the best, and TSR Has some good people :wink:
Reply 6511

Yeah, I don't like the public! FSR has some very dodgy people ad well, but overall it's nice! It also seems to have a much higher LGBT rate than in the real world, I'm not sure if that's just because more LGBT people visit the site or if there are lots of closeted people or something totally unrelated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Yeah, I don't like the public! FSR has some very dodgy people ad well, but overall it's nice! It also seems to have a much higher LGBT rate than in the real world, I'm not sure if that's just because more LGBT people visit the site or if there are lots of closeted people or something totally unrelated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does it? :wink: but yeah nice people come here to escape the shame of the real world
Reply 6513
Does it? :wink: but yeah nice people come here to escape the shame of the real world

It could just be me imagining things again! The horrors of life! I'm off to bed now, night!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
It could just be me imagining things again! The horrors of life! I'm off to bed now, night!

Posted from TSR Mobile

goodnight :smile:
That sex face worries me as to the activities you're busy with :wink:

Don't be ... perfectly innocent goings on here :hubba:
Don't be ... perfectly innocent goings on here :hubba:

Oh really?:flutter::giggle:
Oh really?:flutter::giggle:

not guilty until proven sooo
Reply 6518
I can Imagine I saw the "She's pulling up my dress and flashing my foof! So I put an Ice Cream in her knickers"
I was Like "Die Please?"

Hahahahahahah yeah .....**** programmes I mean what's the point of making it
Original post by EduWiz
Hahahahahahah yeah .....**** programmes I mean what's the point of making it

'filling time' :biggrin:

Latest