The Student Room Group

Nottingham Uni Nursing 2013

Scroll to see replies

yayay! what field are you doing? :biggrin:
Original post by jezzabell37
yayay! what field are you doing? :biggrin:

Adult, but I've transferred to the bsc :smile: I'll still be at the Derby centre though ^^
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just confirmed for children's nursing too!!
Reply 23
What for, Masters, Bsc or Gen? :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I'm doing the masters in mental health.....can't wait till January! Need to sort out bursary now:confused:
Reply 25
Original post by WeirdLittleO
Adult, but I've transferred to the bsc :smile: I'll still be at the Derby centre though ^^
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

*waves* congrats on your offer! I'm doing the BSc at the Derby centre so I guess I'll see you in September then :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Amabel
*waves* congrats on your offer! I'm doing the BSc at the Derby centre so I guess I'll see you in September then :smile:

Oo awesome :smile: are you staying in halls or living at home?
Reply 27
Oo awesome :smile: are you staying in halls or living at home?

I'm going to be living at home with my husband & commuting in- it'll be a longish journey for me since I'm not local to Derby or Nottingham! Will be worth it though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amabel
I'm going to be living at home with my husband & commuting in- it'll be a longish journey for me since I'm not local to Derby or Nottingham! Will be worth it though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah fair enough :smile: I'll either commute from Nottingham or live in Derby, not sure yet.
Where will you be travelling from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the GEN children's branch, i am so excited already!
Reply 30
Ah fair enough :smile: I'll either commute from Nottingham or live in Derby, not sure yet.
Where will you be travelling from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd rather not say on the open forum but it's an hour and a half door to door travel time on public transport to uni (joy!) Am hoping to pass my driving test by early next year so I can drive to placement though :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Amabel
I'd rather not say on the open forum but it's an hour and a half door to door travel time on public transport to uni (joy!) Am hoping to pass my driving test by early next year so I can drive to placement though :smile:

Ah fair enough :smile: don't blame you!
It's exciting isn't it :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Lukestar
I'm going to Notts this September for the BSc in adult nursing and I'll be at the QMC too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've also firmed Notts for Adult! I'm so excited. Have you applied for your accommodation? :smile:
Just trying to talk and get to know a few people who are starting at Notts :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by sophwake
I've also firmed Notts for Adult! I'm so excited. Have you applied for your accommodation? :smile:
Just trying to talk and get to know a few people who are starting at Notts :smile:

Sweet ! And yeah I have :smile: yourself ?? And there's nothing wrong with that message me if you wish :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by sophwake

I've firmed for Nottingham adult nursing too :smile:. Accomadation wise I've decided to go for rayliegh park because it seems the best option, had to compromise on the ensuite though! Haha
Reply 35
I have firmed the Adult Msci and have the Adult Bsc as my insurance, so if I get the grades I will definitely be going to Nottingham in September :smile:

What accommodation is the best for nursing students? I was looking at Raleigh Park, is this were most other nurses go?
Reply 36
Original post by Lucy058
I have firmed the Adult Msci and have the Adult Bsc as my insurance, so if I get the grades I will definitely be going to Nottingham in September :smile:

What accommodation is the best for nursing students? I was looking at Raleigh Park, is this were most other nurses go?

Hello, I also have a place in september, but for mental health nursing. At my interview they said most the nurses are at Raleigh park, that's where I have put, and where I got a place for my accomodation, so I'm (hopefully) assuming that most of the other nurse students will be there too.
Reply 37
Original post by jessies1
Hello, I also have a place in september, but for mental health nursing. At my interview they said most the nurses are at Raleigh park, that's where I have put, and where I got a place for my accomodation, so I'm (hopefully) assuming that most of the other nurse students will be there too.

Oh that's interesting to hear , I've gone to St Peters court because of the en-suite there and I didn't see the point in catered meals when you miss them 99% of the time whilst undertaking a medical degree such as the fields of nursing. I'm going to be doing the BSc in adult nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Yeah I think all nurses are in either St. Peter's court or rayliegh park because its self catered and closest to the QMC and city centre :smile:. Is it Madison court and Sillitoe court at Rayleigh that all nurses go for? Not sure what court to pick?
Is anyone staying in Lonsdale halls in Derby? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending