The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6600
Original post by MattFletcher
I have no effort to move either, I just end up staying on my laptop watching youtube videos

Ikr:five:
Reply 6601
french exam in 2 weeks o nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Original post by gomg

:cry2::cry:
Original post by gomg

:five:
Original post by MattFletcher
I sit RS and then back to back French exams, all on the first day :shot:

omg... exactly the same.. u have to revise for RS
I have FRENCH reading and listening and RS on the 13th May and BIOLOGY on the 14th May
Original post by gomg

French wouldn't be that difficult would it ? You are doing edexcel right ? :smile:
Seems like most people on here are taking French
(edited 10 years ago)
English exams on Monday; I've done 2 past papers - tomorrow is going to be a hectic day! How does one revise for English?
I'm watching the matrix right now and have pretty much given up on understanding what's going on...
Original post by Princepieman
I'm watching the matrix right now and have pretty much given up on understanding what's going on...

What's hard to get? :tongue:

Saw Iron Man 3 today. Was good.
Original post by Princepieman
English exams on Monday; I've done 2 past papers - tomorrow is going to be a hectic day! How does one revise for English?

One oughts to write and learn quotations for the themes and characters in the novel. :wink:
This song reminds me of my castle wars days :moon:
Original post by PriyaPaul
One oughts to write and learn quotations for the themes and characters in the novel. :wink:

There isn't a novel it's just a choice of topics ranging from personal experience to discursive. So, I'm still stumped.
Original post by MangoFreak
What's hard to get? :tongue:

Saw Iron Man 3 today. Was good.

Everything
**** it #Yolo
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6615
Feel extremely guilty. Spent the day shopping and walking with my friends and then reading and taking my nephews/nieces out. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6616
Anyone see the hail stones today?! What a sight after a week of sunshine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Feel extremely guilty. Spent the day shopping and walking with my friends and then reading and taking my nephews/nieces out. :frown:

Ditto :tongue: . In the morning I went out with friends, then in the afternoon I went out shopping with another friend to get a gift for yet another friend's 16th. Then I went to the party and I only just got back in. I can't even spend all day working tomorrow because my pets' cages need cleaning. :colondollar:

Six more of my friends have birthdays this week. I'm going to get literally nothing done :redface: .

Original post by Jina
Anyone see the hail stones today?! What a sight after a week of sunshine!

I got caught in it! I didn't have a coat or an umbrella either. The great British weather, eh? :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
It looks nice out tonight. :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Ditto :tongue: . In the morning I went out with friends, then in the afternoon I went out shopping with another friend to get a gift for yet another friend's 16th. Then I went to the party and I only just got back in. I can't even spend all day working tomorrow because my pets' cages need cleaning. :colondollar:

Six more of my friends have birthdays this week. I'm going to get literally nothing done :redface: .

I got caught in it! I didn't have a coat or an umbrella either. The great British weather, eh? :rolleyes:

I had like30 mins of them yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest