The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin 2013 Accomadation offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I've just rang up CB1 to find out my room and they've seem to have allocated rooms to students, but haven't gotten round to emailing the rooms to us. So yeah, I'll be in CB1 - Bragg House, Flat 28, Room 7.
(edited 10 years ago)
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by MichelleStorr94
So far I haven't seen anyone else on the first floor at Peter Taylor! I'm in room 111 :smile:

i'm in room 159 and my cousin is in room 139:wink: good for us not so many stairs i think...
Reply 102
Original post by Katmorgan93
Very close, will probably run into you at some point. Psychology, you? I'm really nervous about it all, but excited (:

Sounds good :smile: im doing Enterprise and entrepreneurial management, sounds so posh haha , no me neither the majority of my day i spend thinking about university , got my student finance yesterday :smile:
Reply 103
Anyone near room 411 in Peter Taylor? Can't seem to find many people who are! :frown:
Hey guys im in Nightingale room 54 anyone else near me ? :biggrin:
Reply 105
Original post by nolhman.
I've just rang up CB1 to find out my room and they've seem to have allocated rooms to students, but haven't gotten round to emailing the rooms to us. So yeah, I'll be in Bragg House, Flat 28, Room 7.

I'm also in CB1, called them after seeing your post, thank you! I managed to find out my allocated room, Crick House, Flat 42, Room 1! I'm excited! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LLWood92
I'm also in CB1, called them after seeing your post, thank you! I managed to find out my allocated room, Crick House, Flat 42, Room 1! I'm excited! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just rang up CB1 to find out my room and they've seem to have allocated rooms to students, but haven't gotten round to emailing the rooms to us. So yeah, I'll be in Bragg House, Flat 28, Room 7.

When did you guys apply for CB1? I applied and they said it was full a couple of weeks ago
Hey is anyone living in 39 Tenison Road :smile: Let me know, would be nice to know the people who are moving into my house that i live in this year :smile:
Reply 108
Original post by LLWood92

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad my post has helped you. Hopefully, I'll see you around in Septemember buddy.:biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 109
Original post by Braddersd94
When did you guys apply for CB1? I applied and they said it was full a couple of weeks ago

I rang CB1 directly as I was told by the university student accommodation service, I don't mind private messaging you the number.
I rang CB1 directly as I was told by the university student accommodation service, I don't mind private messaging you the number.

Sure if you dont mind that would be awesome :smile:
Reply 111
Original post by MichelleStorr94
When you set up the webpayments, you don't pay for anything straight up do you? I can't see anything that says you do but I want to make sure before I confirm anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

no you don't have to pay anything, I thought the same thing when I had to do it but you just confirm the payments then they'll send you an email to confirm it again and that's it :smile:
Reply 112
I applied for CB1 early march :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
I applied for CB1 and paid the first deposit, but haven't heard anything since the email saying they were having issues. Should I be worried?
Reply 114
Original post by Sazzed
I applied for CB1 and paid the first deposit, but haven't heard anything since the email saying they were having issues. Should I be worried?

I wouldn't worry as of yet, they have a lot of people to allocate and with the delays even longer. If you're concerned call the office up and they will get back to you or give you more details. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Guys, for those of you that are waiting for your room numbers, it is best if you ring up CB1 directly for them to notify you of your flat/room numbers.
Reply 116
Original post by elemeff
Anyone near room 411 in Peter Taylor? Can't seem to find many people who are! :frown:

I'm in 443? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Original post by hannahevickers
im in 434 Peter Taylor house. Anyone near me?

We're going to be close! I'm in 443 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
I've just rang up CB1 to find out my room and they've seem to have allocated rooms to students, but haven't gotten round to emailing the rooms to us. So yeah, I'll be in CB1 - Bragg House, Flat 28, Room 7.

Is it just the 2 houses in CB1? Bragg and Crick? I'm going to ring up tomorrow and try find out my flat and room number!

great news you've got yours :smile:
Reply 119
Original post by aedixon1
Is it just the 2 houses in CB1? Bragg and Crick? I'm going to ring up tomorrow and try find out my flat and room number!

great news you've got yours :smile:

I'm not too sure about the number of houses. I think you're best off ringing CB1 up directly - have you got their number? If not, I'll private message you it. And thank you mate, hopefully you'll have yours today.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending