The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
French revision makes me want to crawl up in to a cupboard and hibernate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you even revise for French?:tongue:
Original post by sellerofdreams
Hey guys, do you think it would be completely stupid to miss the first four or five weeks of AS altogether?

Yes, of course.

Why'd you ask? :tongue:
I'm going to burn all my notes for the subjects I'm not taking further straight after GCSE's - anybody want to join me?

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Reply 6643
Original post by Olympiad
I'm going to burn all my notes for the subjects I'm not taking further straight after GCSE's - anybody want to join me?

My thoughts exactly! How do you intend to burn them? Is there an official burning ceremony we can attend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
My thoughts exactly! How do you intend to burn them? Is there an official burning ceremony we can attend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not that I am aware of any,
Though to ever trend there is a trend starter.

I, Peppa Pig announce the official "GCSE burning notes" day on "June 25th 2013"

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Coursework? Or exam?

both :s-smilie:
Original post by sarahiscool
both :s-smilie:

So you're expecting a big fat E?:tongue:
So you're expecting a big fat E?:tongue:

hopefully i will just about scrape a C , its wasnt that empty :tongue: my final piece was shockingly bad :frown:
Reply 6648
Original post by Olympiad
Not that I am aware of any,
Though to ever trend there is a trend starter.

I, Peppa Pig announce the official "GCSE burning notes" day on "June 25th 2013"

June 25th?! Hahaaha you have an awful lot of patience! I'm starting the burning on 25th May! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hopefully i will just about scrape a C , its wasnt that empty :tongue:

:rofl: fair enough :tongue:

I want a B now :unimpressed: or even an A... Should have worked last year :colonhash:
Reply 6650
hopefully i will just about scrape a C , its wasnt that empty :tongue: my final piece was shockingly bad :frown:

Hoping the same for music. May God be with us both. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: fair enough :tongue:

I want a B now :unimpressed: or even an A... Should have worked last year :colonhash:

i have the opposite problem, last years stuff was actually really good I've just done nothing this year, I could of got an A* based on last years stuff but I think I will get an D for my force stuff , I'm sure you will be able to get an A ! I'll send you a picture of all my stuff tomorrow, it will make you feel a lot better :biggrin:
i have the opposite problem, last years stuff was actually really good I've just done nothing this year, I could of got an A* based on last years stuff but I think I will get an D for my force stuff , I'm sure you will be able to get an A ! I'll send you a picture of all my stuff tomorrow, it will make you feel a lot better :biggrin:

We should combine your last year with my this year :tongue:

I won't though, coursework was diabolical :colone: so even if I got an A* in my exam (which won't happen) I can't...

Haha I'm sure it wont :wink: I want to see though :h:
How do you even revise for French?:tongue:

Concerning exams, for me it's just learning a ton of vocab and doing past papers...ermmm...yeah I'm not very resourceful. -.-
Original post by Jina
June 25th?! Hahaaha you have an awful lot of patience! I'm starting the burning on 25th May! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My exams finish on the 17th ;'( most my friends finish on the 24th

Original post by JustaDreamer
Concerning exams, for me it's just learning a ton of vocab and doing past papers...ermmm...yeah I'm not very resourceful. -.-

Aah fair enough :tongue: I cant think of anything to do for it
We should combine your last year with my this year :tongue:

I won't though, coursework was diabolical :colone: so even if I got an A* in my exam (which won't happen) I can't...

Haha I'm sure it wont :wink: I want to see though :h:

I'm putting it all up for an exhibition this week, I'll send you a pic when its not just a pile of random pieces
I'm putting it all up for an exhibition this week, I'll send you a pic when its not just a pile of random pieces

It can't be bad then :rolleyes: I bet it's amazing :unimpressed:
Is it bad that i'm not even thinking about revising for english lit ?
Is it bad that i'm not even thinking about revising for english lit ?

No, I didn't :tongue:

Latest