The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluffroom
Meh, I think I'm good finishing in June :P

I hope I can work in extra shifts and get better pay during summer.... I want to earn MONEH.

Doesn't everyone :rolleyes. I'm starting up an online store soon and will probably need some help.. :wink:
Reply 6721
Original post by MattFletcher
No! The football's on! :wink:

me too, is it just on AQA because I dislike AQA already?

ugh yes!

Have you seen how easy edexcel french is omg!
Original post by Bromaldehyde
I have English tommorow as well -_-

You're already set, with all your 1s :tongue:. I might just scrape a 1 in the close reading, dreading the writing though
Reply 6723
Original post by Princepieman
Doesn't everyone :rolleyes. I'm starting up an online store soon and will probably need some help.. :wink:

What will you sell?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're already set, with all your 1s :tongue:. I might just scrape a 1 in the close reading, dreading the writing though

Haha, thanks. Yeah I hope the Close Reading is nice and it can be really hit or miss with writing but good luck to you man !

Which match you watching?

AQA are ********s with most exams. For the T/F/NM - you always have to use all 3 so if you can't seem to use them all you likely have your F/NM wrong.

I'll work the till! :P
Thank God, finally finished ICT evaluation :woo: :woo:

1-0
To us :biggrin:
Original post by Jina
What will you sell?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Air travel accessories mostly.
I might open another one that sells band merchandise and funny/quirky t-shirts.
Scottish Qualifications Authority, I'm part of the last cohort who do standard grades (scottish equivalent to GCSEs), they're changing it into some other qualification. Not too sure what it is.

Ahh cool, how do they work ?
Air travel accessories mostly.
I might open another one that sells band merchandise and funny/quirky t-shirts.

How did you get into doing that?
Original post by Elm Tree
What did you do for the coursework? Ours was about Edale.. we went there and did some field investigations in Winter.

Worst.
Trip.
Ever.

I really was getting pissed off because it was cold and wet and windy but we still had to stay outside for hours.
:angry: Not to mention I was sick on the trip as well :emo:

But for the coursework in class, I thought I did well :smile: I guess I worked harder on it than most of my peers so hopefully it will pay off in the end. I'd hate for all that trouble to go to waste. :naughty:

We're getting our results next week :eek:

LOL we did ours last year and we went to the river Holford and it was raining non-stop with hailstones because we started up on the hills, I can totally relate. It was SUMMER too. :facepalm: I think the highlight was watching people fall into the river multiple times...:angel: It's good that you tried hard and i'm sure only good can come out of that. Good luck! :console:
Which match you watching?

AQA are ********s with most exams. For the T/F/NM - you always have to use all 3 so if you can't seem to use them all you likely have your F/NM wrong.

I'll work the till! :P

It's on the internet, there is no till :confused:
It's on the internet, there is no till :confused:

'twas a joke
Original post by sarahiscool
Ahh cool, how do they work ?

You take 8 subjects over the course of two years, with exams at the end.
Usually for each subject, you take exams at two levels either Credit and General or General and Foundation.

At Credit, it's possible to gain a 1 if you get over 70-ish % ( equivalent to an A*/A) or a 2 if you pass it ( equivalent to a low A/ high B).

At General, over 70% gets you a 3 (equivalent to a low B/ high C) or a 4 if you pass it (low C) and so on for Foundation.

The two exams are there to act as a "safety net" if you fail the harder exam.
'twas a joke

Hard to tell:colondollar:, sarcasm + internet =/= a good combination
How did you get into doing that?

Researched what to sell, contacted suppliers who are willing to drop-ship ( they send the products not me - I just buy them once the customer pays for it), bought my e-commerce software subscription and am now in the process of designing the store.

:rolleyes:
Researched what to sell, contacted suppliers who are willing to drop-ship ( they send the products not me - I just buy them once the customer pays for it), bought my e-commerce software subscription and am now in the process of designing the store.

Nice :P I hope you do well -- so you can buy me a nice Christmas present :h:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
1-0
To us :biggrin:

Didn't know you were an Arsenal fan? Not anymore :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

True that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest