The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Thought that I had already posted in here but apparently not. I've accepted my unconditional for Japanese and Linguistics and seriously cannot wait to go to uni in September.

So glad that I only have a week at most of school left (my school doesn't tell us when study leave starts until the end of our very last day) since I have felt ready to leave high school for months.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 201
Original post by mermxo
Firmed for Law (LLB) :smile:

Me too,have you chosen your accommodation yet?
Reply 202
Firmed for Linguistics & Social Anthropology ! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 203
Just firmed for Philosophy :smile:
I find the lack of Psychology students... disturbing.
Reply 205
Original post by sershxxx
Hey lovely to meet you both. I'm Saoirse but just call me Sersh :-D. Are you on the Facebook 'Edinburgh Firmers' group?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm scarlet :smile:
Original post by alex_atl
Anybody going for law here? Really excited to be there :biggrin:

I've firmed for Law :biggrin:
Reply 207
hey.
Does anyone know anyone who does French at Edinburgh? I've accepted my offer for French and Linguistics and I'm now having doubts about whether i've picked the right university. I'm an English student, and I'm confused by the Edinburgh degree structure for languages in comparison to the English system.
Reply 208
Firmed for French & History of Art!
Reply 209
Original post by CarlyR
Me :smile:

Hey lovely to meet you both. I'm Saoirse but just call me Sersh :-D. Are you on the Facebook 'Edinburgh Firmers' group?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup I'm in the group. Nice to meet you as well Scarlet. Alex here.
Reply 210
Original post by joanneeee__
Another Religious Studies person yaaay :smile: Hope to see you in September :biggrin:!!

Hopefully!!! Everything is crossed
Original post by deserts0ng_
Firmed for Biological sciences :smile:

yes man might see you there, not sure though, Glasgow seems a little more appealing atm. Have you got a conditional or unconditional?
Reply 212
Original post by lorna19
Me too,have you chosen your accommodation yet?

I can't remember what order they were in, but all three of my choices were unite - chalmers street, portsburgh court, and mcdonald road. How about you?
Reply 213

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey sorry no clue how to use this thing but saw you'd been talking about the firmers group on facebook and was wondering if you could link me to it? Firmed for maths last night! Thanks!
Reply 214
Original post by benlove88
Hey sorry no clue how to use this thing but saw you'd been talking about the firmers group on facebook and was wondering if you could link me to it? Firmed for maths last night! Thanks!

Hey, I think this is the link and don't worry I'm still trying to get to grips with TSR and Congratulations :-)

Original post by czlowiekskurwiel
I've created a group on facebook, "Edinurgh Firmers 2013", it's an open group, so everyone can just join :smile: here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149198821925655/ :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I firmed my unconditional for Archaeology last month, so excited to start in September!
Reply 216
Original post by Midnight_94
I firmed my unconditional for Archaeology last month, so excited to start in September!

Archaeology sounds incredibly interesting, congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
After weeks being confused between St Andrews and Edinburgh for Physics, I firmed Edinburgh some hours ago :biggrin:
Original post by anabel123456789
yes man might see you there, not sure though, Glasgow seems a little more appealing atm. Have you got a conditional or unconditional?

Only a conditional, I'm from England :smile:
Original post by pierrot
Woo! Are you coming from outside Edinburgh? :smile:

Sorry it took me ages to reply, yes I am. Are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending