The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust UK Summer School - Imperial College

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Liked
Reply 2
What dates are you guys? I'm on 13th to 16th for Engineering :biggrin:.. only thing is I miss Results Day. Not sure if that's good or bad!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
20th-23rd for physics :smile:
Reply 4
I think I made the wrong type of page! We can't see each other can we? Ahaha
Reply 5
Original post by Frankster
What dates are you guys? I'm on 13th to 16th for Engineering :biggrin:.. only thing is I miss Results Day. Not sure if that's good or bad!

13-16 too

Totally forgot about results day... I don't like the thought of someone handling my brown envelope tbh
Reply 6
I've done a new page, one that I think will work a little better so like away! :smile: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sutton-Trust-Summer-School-UK-Imperial-College/509281169132617
Reply 7
Bonjour all!

I'm doing Engineering on 20th-23rd August.. I'm so excited! Congrats to everyone for getting in :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by loua96
Bonjour all!

I'm doing Engineering on 20th-23rd August.. I'm so excited! Congrats to everyone for getting in :biggrin:

I'm that week too! I was starting to get worried as I couldn't see anyone doing my week ahaha
Reply 9
Original post by Abbseh
I'm that week too! I was starting to get worried as I couldn't see anyone doing my week ahaha

Haha, don't worry! You're not the only one. Female Physicists/Engineers FTW :biggrin: I've liked your Facebook page too, good thinking Batman!
Reply 10
Original post by loua96
Haha, don't worry! You're not the only one. Female Physicists/Engineers FTW :biggrin: I've liked your Facebook page too, good thinking Batman!

Good! WE WILL UNITE :biggrin: Thank you, I really want us all to start talking a little before hand, if not just to calm my own nerves of turning up alone ahaha

I wear a mask. That mask is not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.

#nerd
Reply 11
Original post by Abbseh
Good! WE WILL UNITE :biggrin: Thank you, I really want us all to start talking a little before hand, if not just to calm my own nerves of turning up alone ahaha

I wear a mask. That mask is not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.

#nerd

WE SHALL! :wink: Haha, don't worry we're all in the same boat here! I'm a little nervous too, but hopefully this'll help us get to know each other a bit :biggrin:
Reply 12
when is the deadline for the form that imperial sent us? :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Original post by loua96
WE SHALL! :wink: Haha, don't worry we're all in the same boat here! I'm a little nervous too, but hopefully this'll help us get to know each other a bit :biggrin:

Oh that makes me feel a little better :smile: Yes hopefully! It'll be nice to arrive and know each other, or even just a couple people, slightly when we get there.
Reply 14
Original post by suba93

I have no idea, I forgot to look! :/
Reply 15
Original post by suba93

I don't think that there was one.. it just said that they would email you back to confirm :biggrin:

Original post by Abbseh
Oh that makes me feel a little better :smile: Yes hopefully! It'll be nice to arrive and know each other, or even just a couple people, slightly when we get there.

Exactamundo! I'm so pumped for it now.. just need to get these exams out the way :rolleyes:
This might be a daft question but...does anyone know if there's going to be an iron/ironing board available?

:tongue:
Reply 17
Does anyone know what happens over getting our travel paid?
Reply 18
Original post by Sarahftw_
This might be a daft question but...does anyone know if there's going to be an iron/ironing board available?
:tongue:

I haven't a clue - maybe it depends on where you're staying.. try contacting the programme coordinator perhaps? :redface:

Original post by Abbseh
Does anyone know what happens over getting our travel paid?

It says on the letter that we have to cover our own travel expenses. Sorry. :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by loua96
I haven't a clue - maybe it depends on where you're staying.. try contacting the programme coordinator perhaps? :redface:

It says on the letter that we have to cover our own travel expenses. Sorry. :frown:

On the Sutton trust website it says all summer school travel expenses are covered by both Sutton trust and the university :/ The whole point is that we don't have to pay to do this, I can't afford it!

Quick Reply

Latest