The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE - Unit 3 (P3,B3,C3) New specification papers.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John12343212344
ooh nice, i want to go into economics, but its sooo competitive!!!!

Yep, it is hard to get into economics from what I have seen (in a good uni anyway)

What A-levels have you picked?
Biology, Maths, economics and Chemistry
what universities do you guys want to go to?

hopefully Architecture at Sheffield, but I know it will be really hard to get there : >
Biology, Maths, economics and Chemistry

ooooh, they are cool:biggrin:
The thing is i live in london and so i want to go there for university, but like they need A*s at A level
Original post by Obliviate
hopefully Architecture at Sheffield, but I know it will be really hard to get there : >

The only limit is the one you set yourself
Taken from Redbull of all places but I think it is cool:wink:

What have you chosen for A-levels?
Original post by CD223
Is this the same for artificial ventilators or is that knowledge required?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to know why some people cannot get enough oxygen into their bloodstream and how positive pressure aids and the iron lung (negative pressure aid) allow these people to breathe. In addition, you need to know that positive pressure aids are often smaller, easier manage in the home and can be linked to computers for control.
Original post by lolface32
The only limit is the one you set yourself
Taken from Redbull of all places but I think it is cool:wink:

What have you chosen for A-levels?

yeah, I like that quote too :3

Maths, Fine Art, Physics, and either Chemistry or Further Maths, still can't decide for the last one tho.
yeah, I like that quote too :3

Maths, Fine Art, Physics, and either Chemistry or Further Maths, still can't decide for the last one tho.

Pick whichever one you find easiest. Further maths will probably be more relevant to architecture, but I honestly have no idea.
Hey lolface long time no speak, how's t going???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Captain Anonymous
Hey lolface long time no speak, how's t going???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goin good man! Done little to no science revision recently. Been doing lot's of French, Literature, History...just boring stuff :wink:
You?
Pick whichever one you find easiest. Further maths will probably be more relevant to architecture, but I honestly have no idea.

If that was the case, I would of made my mind up ages ago, but I don't find either of them harder than the other, at least at GCSE level, but I'm not really excited about the idea of doing three Maths based subjects. I guess when it comes to my enrollment I will have no other option than to pick it randomly :3
If that was the case, I would of made my mind up ages ago, but I don't find either of them harder than the other, at least at GCSE level, but I'm not really excited about the idea of doing three Maths based subjects. I guess when it comes to my enrollment I will have no other option than to pick it randomly :3

You sure you cannot pick up anything like 3D Design? It would be better than further maths and chemistry combined :biggrin:
Yhh pretty much the same lolface

Posted from TSR Mobile
You sure you cannot pick up anything like 3D Design? It would be better than further maths and chemistry combined :biggrin:

Fair point :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Captain Anonymous

well duuuuh :tongue:
well duuuuh :tongue:

Ahahaha 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think the sixth form offers such a course. I wanted to take a language, but my current teacher destroyed all of my enthusiasm towards it.
I don't think the sixth form offers such a course. I wanted to take a language, but my current teacher destroyed all of my enthusiasm towards it.

I feel the same for French, could not give two ****s for it anymore :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending