Original post by MattFletcher
Morning all

Good Morning.. I've got a Bio mock today.. busy revising :wink:

what are you up to ?
Original post by PriyaPaul
Good Morning.. I've got a Bio mock today.. busy revising :wink:

what are you up to ?

poor you I'm in the middle of #MorningLazeAbout watching youtube
No #MorningRevision today, I need to be fully rested..

Slept late Yday :sigh:
Original post by MattFletcher
poor you I'm in the middle of #MorningLazeAbout watching youtube

Oh right.. I thought you were revising :tongue:
Reply 6866
Original post by Jina
Lol ok... Fletchers answers look more realistic. I thought the answer was something like all the negative charges collecting and then transferring to ...(lol you can sooo tell i hate physics)

Haha probably girls school. Though lots of girls do enjoy physics... Just the majority hate it and last years teacher was a nut.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just took his answers, I had nothing else to go on, and I don't like physics any more.

I meant the crying... but the majority of people at my school hate physics, actually the majority hate school!
Original post by Jina
:frown:
I should never have opened the spoiler. I will definitely show them...
They'll probably die. Lol those are all amazing! Especially the 3rd! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :redface: 1+2 are done by the samr person... 3 is done by someone else
Original post by MangoFreak
That's awesome.

I lol'd at the faces though :mmm:

The faces are terrible :rofl: especially,the boy at the bottom nearer Hitler :mmm:
Original post by MangoFreak
I don't see how that first one is any better than yours, just more intricate.

:angelblush: everyone else begs to differ though :lol:
Original post by ThatPerson
What does the German mean?

Children, what do you know of the Fuhrer?
Was planning on doing morning revision but I hardly slept so I didn't :tongue:

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Original post by Olympiad
Was planning on doing morning revision but I hardly slept so I didn't :tongue:

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!

I didn't sleep well last night either:frown:
Reply 6870
Lol I'm having the OCD supply teacher for two free periods today. It's really interesting... Like when I leave my book open he just automatically closes it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6871
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I know :redface: 1+2 are done by the samr person... 3 is done by someone else

The faces are terrible :rofl: especially,the boy at the bottom nearer Hitler :mmm:

:angelblush: everyone else begs to differ though :lol:

Children, what do you know of the Fuhrer?

Haha i agree with mango! Yours is as good as theirs! They're all amazing in their own way.... :smile: Were you always good at art or is it something you picked up at GCsE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6872
Original post by Vionar
I just took his answers, I had nothing else to go on, and I don't like physics any more.

I meant the crying... but the majority of people at my school hate physics, actually the majority hate school!

*opens clubs door for Vio* Welcome! :smile:

Haha i think because we're altogether our emotions are heightened. Lol also because of other factors *cough*.. We cry a lot. Like my friend tells me sometimes she watches dancing on ice and cries ... Lol if you knew her you'd
Be on the floor right now. It's very confusing.
Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha i agree with mango! Yours is as good as theirs! They're all amazing in their own way.... :smile: Were you always good at art or is it something you picked up at GCsE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie: well let's say the teacher says theirs are A/A*

Mine are C...

:erm: apparently in yr7 I was really good... Yr 8 I was still decent, yr9 I deteriorated and just stopped working... Year 10 (GCSE) was even worse :lol: and I did nothing... Year eleven, I'm picking it up again slowly, still not great but oh well...
Original post by Jina

Haha i think because we're altogether our emotions are heightened. Lol also because of other factors *cough*.. We cry a lot. Like my friend tells me sometimes she watches dancing on ice and cries ... Lol if you knew her you'd
Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there guys :smile:
Reply 6875
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:s-smilie: well let's say the teacher says theirs are A/A*

Mine are C...

:erm: apparently in yr7 I was really good... Yr 8 I was still decent, yr9 I deteriorated and just stopped working... Year 10 (GCSE) was even worse :lol: and I did nothing... Year eleven, I'm picking it up again slowly, still not great but oh well...

That is craaaap! Trust me, your techniques are more advanced and .. Blah. I think some subjects just shouldn't be examined... Who can say what grade or how good an art piece is? Art is down to interpretation and it's wrong to say one is A and the other C. I will upload my drawings to make you feel better. :smile:

Ahh.. Goes to show everything takes work. In Art classes I'd moan all lesson and the teacher would just draw the damned circle for me. Lol I'm guessing Art is one a-level subject you DOnT want to take? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6876
Original post by Jina

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ahee: I'm part of a club!

:facepalm2: Seriously! Dancing on ice! Wow...

Original post by Jina
Lol I'm having the OCD supply teacher for two free periods today. It's really interesting... Like when I leave my book open he just automatically closes it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, we used to have a quite OCD teacher (not exactly sure how to phrase that without sounding rude) and he was really nice, but people always used to sit diagonally and move the tables, so he'd constantly move them!
Reply 6877
Original post by Leechayy
Hey there guys :smile:

Morning! :smile: How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6878
Original post by Vionar
:ahee: I'm part of a club!

:facepalm2: Seriously! Dancing on ice! Wow...

Aww, we used to have a quite OCD teacher (not exactly sure how to phrase that without sounding rude) and he was really nice, but people always used to sit diagonally and move the tables, so he'd constantly move them!

Hey! You can join the Jina club too! -_-

And yes! Lol she's hardcore though so you can imagine the power of hormones. Haha you'll be witness to it one day I hope.

Haha wow. My spanish teacher also has OCD I think. We have 4 blinds in the classroom... He's always making sure they're all level. His classroom is immaculate. When he finds a mistake in his ppt, he has to change it then align, recolour, resize the text. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
That is craaaap! Trust me, your techniques are more advanced and .. Blah. I think some subjects just shouldn't be examined... Who can say what grade or how good an art piece is? Art is down to interpretation and it's wrong to say one is A and the other C. I will upload my drawings to make you feel better. :smile:

Ahh.. Goes to show everything takes work. In Art classes I'd moan all lesson and the teacher would just draw the damned circle for me. Lol I'm guessing Art is one a-level subject you DOnT want to take? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh we'll see :colonhash: so unfair... Haha okay

I actually wouldn't mind doing it :tongue: but no I'm not :h:

Latest