The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6880
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Oh we'll see :colonhash: so unfair... Haha okay

I actually wouldn't mind doing it :tongue: but no I'm not :h:

Loooool Fish... You never fail to amuse me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6881
Original post by Jina
Hey! You can join the Jina club too! -_-

And yes! Lol she's hardcore though so you can imagine the power of hormones. Haha you'll be witness to it one day I hope.

Haha wow. My spanish teacher also has OCD I think. We have 4 blinds in the classroom... He's always making sure they're all level. His classroom is immaculate. When he finds a mistake in his ppt, he has to change it then align, recolour, resize the text. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hormones! Hooray! I really want to see it, but not be involved, that would be too much work!

That sounds like OCD, but OCD isn't just that sort of thing, there's all sorts of things that are symptoms, like I think you have to have both obsessions and compulsions to be diagnosed with it, but don't quote me on that, it could be something I read somewhere or just something I made up, I don't actually know! And also, it's about how much the symptoms affect your daily life I believe. But so many teenagers say that they're 'a bit OCD' because they think it's cool, but they don't really know what the real OCD is like.
Original post by Jina
Loooool Fish... You never fail to amuse me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: if I could do these I would:

Spoiler

Not even a full list there
Reply 6883
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:woo: if I could do these I would:

Spoiler

Not even a full list there

*silence*

Posted from TSR Mobile
:cry: :shot:
RS
Double PE
Physics
IT

To be fair, the last two are better, I've finished IT now so I just go on games, it's the first three hours I'm not looking forward to
Reply 6885
Original post by Vionar
Hormones! Hooray! I really want to see it, but not be involved, that would be too much work!

That sounds like OCD, but OCD isn't just that sort of thing, there's all sorts of things that are symptoms, like I think you have to have both obsessions and compulsions to be diagnosed with it, but don't quote me on that, it could be something I read somewhere or just something I made up, I don't actually know! And also, it's about how much the symptoms affect your daily life I believe. But so many teenagers say that they're 'a bit OCD' because they think it's cool, but they don't really know what the real OCD is like.

Loool well good luck dealing with your daughters/wife... :smile: You'll need to get involved then. -_-
Do boys get terrible mood swings too?

I think you're correct actually. OCD is so much more than ordering pens and books. It's easy for us teens to self diagnose ourselves with it but I don't think many of us know the reality of the illness. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6886
Original post by MattFletcher
:cry: :shot:
RS
Double PE
Physics
IT

To be fair, the last two are better, I've finished IT now so I just go on games, it's the first three hours I'm not looking forward to

Hahahahah!

2 free periods...
Trip
Double Pe.

My day is amazing today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahahahah!

2 free periods...
Trip
Double Pe.

My day is amazing today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:angry:
Original post by Jina
Morning! :smile: How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm alright thanks just a little tired:boring:
Hey guys, when do your gcses start?
Original post by sellerofdreams
<br />
<br />
13th, leavers on the 24th and fiish on the 10th/13th
Original post by Jina
That's just the attitude to have! :smile: lol is your exam on the 17th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That it is.
Original post by sellerofdreams

13th. :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
IT Is proving surprisingly dull. Thank God for Headphones and Tim Minchin.

Also why did I receive an alert for 'advertising' when asking people to sign a petition preventing murderers from getting compensation? It isn't mine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6894
ugh i hate monday

double english, TRIPLE business and statistics!

but on the brightside i got an A* for my business mock which is great for me because i normally get C/D :biggrin:
Reply 6895
Original post by Jina
Loool well good luck dealing with your daughters/wife... :smile: You'll need to get involved then. -_-

I think you're correct actually. OCD is so much more than ordering pens and books. It's easy for us teens to self diagnose ourselves with it but I don't think many of us know the reality of the illness. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash: I'll stay single, then I won't have to deal with that! But I think I'll survive, most of my friends are girls... and teenage girls with nothing better to do than bitch about everyone = chaos! I don't think they do, well I don't but someone else might have something else to say about it!

The people who say that they're a bit OCD don't know half what happens when you actually have it, it can literally take hold of your life, and they're sitting there playing with pencils. I know lining and ordering things are symptoms, but they are two quite minor things when compared to everything else. Until any of these people have been diagnosed by a doctor of some sort, in my book, they just want to look cool. Of course I'm not saying people who actually have OCD just want to look cool or that's it's cool to have a mental illness - oh I'll just stop now, I've gone on for far too long and it's probably jibberish!

Original post by MattFletcher
IT Is proving surprisingly dull. Thank God for Headphones and Tim Minchin.

Also why did I receive an alert for 'advertising' when asking people to sign a petition preventing murderers from getting compensation? It isn't mine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try the Ask a Moderator thing, if that deals with moderation queries, I think it does.

Same here with French...yay. I had HISTORY all day, expecting to finish off the course, and we didn't. It partly involved making Red Indian Head dresses instead.
Afternoon :h:
Original post by Jina
Loool wel l good luck dealing with your daughters/wife... :smile: You'll need to get involved then. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone doesn't pay much attention to this thread :mmm:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Same here with French...yay. I had HISTORY all day, expecting to finish off the course, and we didn't. It partly involved making Red Indian Head dresses instead.

Back to back French. After an RS Exam. What a first day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest