The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6960
Original post by Jina
Hahaha oh... Anyone else I should know about in case I dig myself into a whole again? Haha I'll give you my daughters... I prefer sons. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well who else do you know of? There are at least two others I know of! I'll take them, sons seem a bit boring!

---

Who actually knows my name?
Everyone stop posting and revise !! :fuhrer:
Reply 6962
Original post by Vionar
Well who else do you know of? There are at least two others I know of! I'll take them, sons seem a bit boring!

---

Who actually knows my name?

Haha Aah.. I know of the two others. :smile: Haha I'll gladly send then to you! :smile:

----
Me! I know your surname too! Pow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree

I was just thinking I should be revising instead of floating around on here...very well :sigh:
Don't you have to answer questions on poems from the anthology and an unseen poem at the end?

No.. my board's WJEC.:s-smilie:
Original post by JustaDreamer
I was just thinking I should be revising instead of floating around on here...very well :sigh:

Love the way you put it ... 'floating around on here.' :smile:

What are you doing ElmTree :tongue:
Reply 6967
Original post by PriyaPaul
What are you doing ElmTree :tongue:

This is me right now:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367259296.888412.jpg
Feel like the guy on the table as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
QFA

I'm really starting to like Maths. It's probably also the only examination that isn't broken. None of this 'exam technique' crap which is really anal in exams like Chemistry and History.

#wat2doinuni #midlifecrisis
Original post by Bude8
#midlifecrisis

Correction: 1/5-life crisis
Original post by Princepieman
Correction: 1/5-life crisis

You think that I'll only live to be 80? :frown:
Original post by Bude8

Maybe, I'll make sure you won't:colone:
Original post by Bude8

Original post by Princepieman
Maybe, I'll make sure you won't:colone:

1/6th life crisis :smile:
Original post by Bude8
I'm really starting to like Maths. It's probably also the only examination that isn't broken. None of this 'exam technique' crap which is really anal in exams like Chemistry and History.

#wat2doinuni #midlifecrisis

Hmmm... Your IB subjects will stay the same... And you'll know what you want to do :smile:

NatSci and doing loads of maths might be your thing... Or just a straight maths... Or a joint honours, so many options
Hmmm... Your IB subjects will stay the same... And you'll know what you want to do :smile:

NatSci and doing loads of maths might be your thing... Or just a straight maths... Or a joint honours, so many options

Let's see, Chemistry is always known for having really anal and picky examiners... Idk, I feel like I'm not good enough at Maths to do straight maths tbh. We did an AdMaths mock but instead of 2 hours everyone had 1 hour 40, so I completely missed the last question (-12 marks). Still got 71/100 which is the highest grade. Felt like I could've done A LOT better though. (I didn't learn my SUVATs, -4 :frown:)
Original post by MattFletcher
1/6th life crisis :smile:

1/0 life crisis :colone:
Original post by Bude8
1/0 life crisis :colone:

No Crisis
Original post by Bude8
Let's see, Chemistry is always known for having really anal and picky examiners... Idk, I feel like I'm not good enough at Maths to do straight maths tbh. We did an AdMaths mock but instead of 2 hours everyone had 1 hour 40, so I completely missed the last question (-12 marks). Still got 71/100 which is the highest grade. Felt like I could've done A LOT better though. (I didn't learn my SUVATs, -4 :frown:)

You shouldn't take that long anyway :tongue:

You probably can improve your skills though :yy:

Suvat :mmm:
Original post by Jina
This is me right now:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367259296.888412.jpg
Feel like the guy on the table as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revising RS ? cool. My exam is on 13th May..2 weeks. :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
You shouldn't take that long anyway :tongue:

You probably can improve your skills though :yy:

Suvat :mmm:

I definitely could have finished it ALL and I made a really silly noob move and was wondering for ages about what I did wrong :frown:

Didn't read
"The line that passes through -2,2 is a normal" so I'm wondering how is that a tangent and how does that line have a gradient of -2 :colonhash:

I need to work on SUVATs, bit of binomial probability and integration. Unless the mark schemes are trolling me :/

Latest