The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Sutton Trust University Summer School

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Eh, I got my rejection letter this morning. Never mind, I guess, but I would have loved to have gone.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
I have just recieved an email letting me know that I have been accepted into the Sutton Trust summer school for the University of St Andrews (For biology and chemistry)! I'm over the moon at this, and I was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything back yet (Anyone else from Northern Ireland in particular?)
Reply 42
Got accepted in to Bristol summer school for Medical sciences :smile: has anyone else got on to this course or another other course at this uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess they're taking so long with emails is because they're waiting on people who have got accepted to reply back their confirmation or if they've decided not to go! I got accepted for biology and chemistry and I have until the 14th to send back my information before they give my place to someone else!
Original post by Seaninmaxwell
I have just recieved an email letting me know that I have been accepted into the Sutton Trust summer school for the University of St Andrews (For biology and chemistry)! I'm over the moon at this, and I was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything back yet (Anyone else from Northern Ireland in particular?)

I'll be joining you for chemistry! I got in for medicine as well.
Have you got your forms yet?
Original post by Officegirl4
I'll be joining you for chemistry! I got in for medicine as well.
Have you got your forms yet?

Woohoo! Not yet, I'm assuming they'll arrive in the next week. Have you?
Woohoo! Not yet, I'm assuming they'll arrive in the next week. Have you?

Nah not yet :frown: well done by the way :smile:
Reply 47
has anyone gotten a reply for medicine?
Reply 48

I'm from Northern Ireland but I haven't got any e-mail yet :frown: Hopefully I'll will get into Psychology and Maths & Statistics! :L
Original post by aa05
has anyone gotten a reply for medicine?

Yes, accepted to St. Andrews you?
Nah not yet :frown: well done by the way :smile:

well done to you too! Will you be staying in St Regulus Hall? (I think everyone might be haha!) Will probably see you there! :redface:
Reply 51
Yes, accepted to St. Andrews you?

no, i applied to cambridge for medicine but haven't heard back yet :redface:
Original post by aa05

Don't worry, on the other discussion people were saying they were being sent out on 1st May!
Original post by aa05

My sister applied for Cambridge, she told me that they are getting back to everyone on May 1st!
Reply 54
My sister applied for Cambridge, she told me that they are getting back to everyone on May 1st!

2 days, hope to hear good news :tongue:
Reply 55
Original post by aa05
2 days, hope to hear good news :tongue:

I applied to cambridge for medicine as well :smile:

aha the wait is killing me,

Do you know if we get an email or letter?
well done to you too! Will you be staying in St Regulus Hall? (I think everyone might be haha!) Will probably see you there! :redface:

Yeah, I'm staying there, actually hoping for a shared room as from experience I've found it's one of the best ways to get to know someone! I can't wait for it!
Yeah, will most likely see you there, especially if we're both on medicine!
Reply 57
Original post by flyhigh99
I applied to cambridge for medicine as well :smile:

aha the wait is killing me,

Do you know if we get an email or letter?

a letter is sent
hopefully we'll receive good news :P
Yeah, I'm staying there, actually hoping for a shared room as from experience I've found it's one of the best ways to get to know someone! I can't wait for it!
Yeah, will most likely see you there, especially if we're both on medicine!

I'm hoping for a shared room as well, because then you definitely make friends with someone!
Reply 59
Original post by aa05
a letter is sent
hopefully we'll receive good news :P

Hopefully :smile: let me know,

do you think they'd take time to get to us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending