The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

English :cry2:
Chemistry :woo:
RE :hide:
Biology :unimpressed:
Welsh Baccalaureate :cry:

Although I might miss the last two (or whichever one) and go to S1...
Reply 7121
Original post by Vionar
:lol: But I won't have to wait for two months to find out results yet! And I don't need to do revision yet!

In other news, I am officially a prefect! And I have a colourful tie that looks like a snake, and a cool badge!

Haha my school has given us cards already so we can log on and find out our results online the day before results day. -_- We haven't even done the exams yet.

Haha prefect was the best thing that happened to me! Except for lunch duty every week. -_- You get to meet all these cool visitors that come to your school - this years prefects met Camilla.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha my school has given us cards already so we can log on and find out our results online the day before results day. -_- We haven't even done the exams yet.

Haha prefect was the best thing that happened to me! Except for lunch duty every week. -_- You get to meet all these cool visitors that come to your school - this years prefects met Camilla.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's illegal so don't say that here :ninja:

I'll log on for you :h:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, they often say they understand when they don't :tongue:

Haha, I guess so... We just answer their questions on the forum I guess..

It's especially frustrating if their basics are weak. To truly help them, you'd have to basically teach them everything from scratch :colonhash:
Original post by justinawe
It's especially frustrating if their basics are weak. To truly help them, you'd have to basically teach them everything from scratch :colonhash:

Yeah, that is harder to do over the internet... What other subjects :holmes:
Reply 7125
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: I want that! For me though, as much as I want to know what you all get, I want to know mine more!

I have to miss three breaks a week for prefect stuff. I get to guard the stairs today! I'm not a senior prefect, so I probably won't meet anyone. :frown: I just like having all this power! :ahee:
Yeah, that is harder to do over the internet... What other subjects :holmes:

Oh yes, but it's over the internet it's much easier to just give up :colone:

What do you mean by "what other subjects"? :holmes:
Reply 7127
That's illegal so don't say that here :ninja:

I'll log on for you :h:

Haha how is it illegal? Edexcel has a website for it? We just log in with our candidate numbers and blah...

Lol go for it. If it's really bad slyly tell me to go back to sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
:eek: I want that! For me though, as much as I want to know what you all get, I want to know mine more!

I have to miss three breaks a week for prefect stuff. I get to guard the stairs today! I'm not a senior prefect, so I probably won't meet anyone. :frown: I just like having all this power! :ahee:

Tsk tsk, power hungry :tongue:

My school actually offered to make me a prefect at the end of year 10... I turned it down because I didn't find the prospect of shortened lunch breaks very appealing.

Then I noticed in year 11 that my friends who did become prefects were coming in half an hour (more at times) late to class, and the teachers didn't say a word! Needless to say, I was regretting my decision to not become a prefect :lol:
If you're a school monitor in year 13 then you can wear brown shoes, chequered shirts, waist jackets etc. :pierre:
Original post by Bude8
If you're a school monitor in year 13 then you can wear brown shoes, chequered shirts, waist jackets etc. :pierre:

If you go to a college then you can wear whatever the **** you want. :pierre:
If you go to a college then you can wear whatever the **** you want. :pierre:

I think looking business-like is good :pierre:
Original post by Bude8
I think looking business-like is good :pierre:

I wore a suit to college once. :pierre:
I wore a suit to college once. :pierre:

How many times did you get laid that day? :pierre:
Original post by Bude8
How many times did you get laid that day? :pierre:

:awesome:

Spoiler

:awesome:

Spoiler

Don't lie. Suits are like the male version of lingerie, except you don't get :angry: or :redface: or :sexface: looks in public. :pierre:
Only :sexface:
Original post by Bude8
Don't lie. Suits are like the male version of lingerie, except you don't get :angry: or :redface: or :sexface: looks in public. :pierre:
Only :sexface:

In my defence, casual sex is pretty hard to come by where I live :pierre:
In my defence, casual sex is pretty hard to come by where I live :pierre:

Would this be an all boys' school per chance? :pierre:
Original post by Felix Felicis
Would this be an all boys' school per chance? :pierre:

More like an asian country :pierre:

You can pull at clubs but definitely not at schools :lol:
More like an asian country :pierre:

You can pull at clubs but definitely not at schools :lol:

I see :pierre:

Tbh, the concept of pulling at schools, i.e. within the actual school building, is alien to me anyway being at a single sex school :lol: