Maybe so but what we have is loveeeee

And a bruised head.
Original post by This Honest
And a bruised head.

Ouch :frown:
Reply 1924
Original post by Malevolent
Ouch :frown:

Are you feeling smug right now? 13 months free worth of sub :ahee: I paid for this month Abd what luck :awesome: 13 months :woo: it seems it will be useless though... Talking study help and such, I don't require that :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Are you feeling smug right now? 13 months free worth of sub :ahee: I paid for this month Abd what luck :awesome: 13 months :woo: it seems it will be useless though... Talking study help and such, I don't require that :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah i paid for just this month so free subscription :woo:
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait what? Why? How? Tell :colone:
Reply 1927
Wait what? Why? How? Tell :colone:

You've missed the opportunity :ahee:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2336862

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2:
And I was thinking of getting sub this week, just my luck :angry:
Reply 1929
:cry2:
And I was thinking of getting sub this week, just my luck :angry:

The world's smallest violin...
:nopity:

Just wait and pay the £7 :awesome:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
The world's smallest violin...
:nopity:

Just wait and pay the £7 :awesome:
Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? That link you gave me was invalid i.e the mods closed the thread :frown:
Reply 1931
What do you mean? That link you gave me was invalid i.e the mods closed the thread :frown:

They didn't... It must be in the back room then :ahee: sorry, it's hard to tell which forum it is on mobile... :mmm: anyway, massive change to the sub system is on the way :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
They didn't... It must be in the back room then :ahee: sorry, it's hard to tell which forum it is on mobile... :mmm: anyway, massive change to the sub system is on the way :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me more :smile:

It won't be 3.99 for 1 month?
£7 for a year? :teeth: :rofl:
Reply 1933
Tell me more :smile:

It won't be 3.99 for 1 month?
£7 for a year? :teeth: :rofl:

7 for a year? Ya wish! :wink:

7 for a month 40 for a year... I haven't properly read the thread but it's going to be study based and stuff :dontknow: basically welcoming moar students to sub for extra students stuff... More student friendly and less licking back and relax :dontknow: Ask mal!! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
7 for a year? Ya wish! :wink:

7 for a month 40 for a year... I haven't properly read the thread but it's going to be study based and stuff :dontknow: basically welcoming moar students to sub for extra students stuff... More student friendly and less licking back and relax :dontknow: Ask mal!! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

7 for a month!!! **** that, pay 3.99, save 3.01, ????, PROFIT :ahee:
Hopefully there will be an option in sub packages. Maybe have an elite one where you could have a coloured user title with smilies :gah:
And a non-student one where you get all the extra TSR features without the study stuff. Facepunch has many options available - you can even change your username by paying.

:please:
Original post by SecretDuck
Hopefully there will be an option in sub packages. Maybe have an elite one where you could have a coloured user title with smilies :gah:
And a non-student one where you get all the extra TSR features without the study stuff. Facepunch has many options available - you can even change your username by paying.

:please:

Hopefully you'll stay, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
Hopefully you'll stay, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really know. I'm starting to doubt, really, that I'll be here beyond my graduation if these exact changes will be put into place. I mean, even yearly:

32.99 / 12 = £2.75

39.99 / 12 = £3.33

It's still sweet money small but the extra pennies would go towards features that I won't use in two years time. I'm happy to go with the new sub package for the next two years (I actually really need those study features in year two and three). But then, what about after I graduate?

I'll have to give a really long hard think about this though.
Original post by SecretDuck
I don't really know. I'm starting to doubt, really, that I'll be here beyond my graduation if these exact changes will be put into place. I mean, even yearly:

32.99 / 12 = £2.75

39.99 / 12 = £3.33

It's still sweet money small but the extra pennies would go towards features that I won't use in two years time. I'm happy to go with the new sub package for the next two years (I actually really need those study features in year two and three). But then, what about after I graduate?

I'll have to give a really long hard think about this though.

Please stay! I promise to spam ghost threads more often! :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
Please stay! I promise to spam ghost threads more often! :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

I've always wanted a coloured user title with smilies. If that feature could be chosen instead of study stuff, then my utility would go up :biggrin:

But I doubt that they'd implement that - too bad, I would love a :teeth:, :gah: or :danceboy: in the user title :frown:

Maybe I won't even have time when I'm working - we will see how busy I will be.

Latest