The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
Thanks! Ahh don't you have to do two religions? I'm doing Christianity and Islam :smile: Memorising all the quotes is hard for Christianity! ;/
I'm PRAYING for an A too :/ I got a B on the mock in December without revision, so something needs to happen before the 13th for my A! Good luck to you too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TWO religions?! Oh my! Just the one for me :P I find the hardest part is giving my own opinion (how nonsensical is that?)
I got a B (70% exactly) in Unit 10, so that means I need an A* to get an A overall :'( I'm prepared to work for it :biggrin: & thank you! :P
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:yawn:

Why?:frown:

It's just so terrible compared to everyone elses :frown:
Original post by paulpscully
TWO religions?! Oh my! Just the one for me :P I find the hardest part is giving my own opinion (how nonsensical is that?)
I got a B (70% exactly) in Unit 10, so that means I need an A* to get an A overall :'( I'm prepared to work for it :biggrin: & thank you! :P

I love the opinions bit but backing it up (baring in mind my atheism) with two different reasons. Is difficult. I did no division, and said songs of praise was brainwashing propaganda :wink: and still got an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
I love the opinions bit but backing it up (baring in mind my atheism) with two different reasons. Is difficult. I did no division, and said songs of praise was brainwashing propaganda :wink: and still got an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's incredible! :laugh: I'm atheist too, but I usually just go for the good ol' (typical) Catholic answer :P
Reply 7224

Haha oh my indeed... Both religions have the same stance on certain topics, especially Roman Catholics... So i get muddled up so much! Lol
Lol I find part C - give 4 reasons - the hardest, my brain comes up with at most 2 reasons.
For opinion question for one reason i pretend to be Christian and muslim for the other ... Haha it works.
Ooh... Mine is a 100% exam - this one counts for my whole grade, not terrified at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7225
Original post by Elm Tree
That something is revision. Revision needs to happen! :tongue:

Don't I know it. :frown: I'm going to practise an English response today and revise RS topic 2. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha oh my indeed... Both religions have the same stance on certain topics, especially Roman Catholics... So i get muddled up so much! Lol
Lol I find part C - give 4 reasons - the hardest, my brain comes up with at most 2 reasons.
For opinion question for one reason i pretend to be Christian and muslim for the other ... Haha it works.
Ooh... Mine is a 100% exam - this one counts for my whole grade, not terrified at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the 4 reasons it's usually me just babbling on about how The Catechism says it, The Pope, some random Saint and a random ethical point haha! & wow that's crazy! You'll be fine don't worry :biggrin:
Reply 7227
For the 4 reasons it's usually me just babbling on about how The Catechism says it, The Pope, some random Saint and a random ethical point haha! & wow that's crazy! You'll be fine don't worry :biggrin:

It must help going to a Catholic school :smile: I have to learn it from a poopy textbook which doesn't make sense at all. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
It's just so terrible compared to everyone elses :frown:

Story of my life :smile:

Person A: 69/80
Person B: 75/80
Person C: 37/80
Person D: 42/80
Person E: 37/80

I wonder what I'm gonna get :s-smilie: I thought around 55 :/ but now it'll probably be 50 max!
That's incredible! :laugh: I'm atheist too, but I usually just go for the good ol' (typical) Catholic answer :P

haha I'm too opinionated! I can't help it :tongue:
Reply 7230
Story of my life :smile:

Person A: 69/80
Person B: 75/80
Person C: 37/80
Person D: 42/80
Person E: 37/80

I wonder what I'm gonna get :s-smilie: I thought around 55 :/ but now it'll probably be 50 max!

Which art work is 75! :redface: and shush Fish! You know yours is good! Have some faith....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Which art work is 75! :redface: and shush Fish! You know yours is good! Have some faith....

Posted from TSR Mobile

75 or maybe even 76

The third of those three pictures I showed yesterday...

You've seen my exam work, which is a lot better... :/
Reply 7232
75 or maybe even 76

The third of those three pictures I showed yesterday...

You've seen my exam work, which is a lot better... :/

Yeaah, i thought it'd be the 3rd one! That one was so cool!

Ahh... But now that the exam is finished you can work on bettering your coursework book can't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Yeaah, i thought it'd be the 3rd one! That one was so cool!

Ahh... But now that the exam is finished you can work on bettering your coursework book can't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exam doesn't finish until 10th may (9th and 10th)

And no we can't :dontknow: it's being marked tomorrow my one...
I think I'm going to sleep early today... Morning revision is tiring me out
Reply 7235
Exam doesn't finish until 10th may (9th and 10th)

And no we can't :dontknow: it's being marked tomorrow my one...

Oh wow... My school finished their exam weeks ago. Right now they're completing their art book. :/
All the arts are done tbh, dance had their exams last week, drama this week. Music is the killer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7236

Goodnight! :smile: Don't wake too early tomorrow! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When someone asks, what do you want for your GCSEs... As a minimum... I always find myself wanting every bloody subject...

I start off... I want A*s in...

Physics, Chemistry, Geography, French... But then RE as well, and Stats... And Business Studies too! Then there's lit, maybe...

And it seems to be quite a few :frown: I don't want to be disappointed...

So someone, set out minimums for me!

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

When does everyone wake up usually BTW? and how bright is it outside? I woke up this morning at 10 to 6, and couldn't believe that it was so bright! :eek:
Reply 7239
When someone asks, what do you want for your GCSEs... As a minimum... I always find myself wanting every bloody subject...

I start off... I want A*s in...

Physics, Chemistry, Geography, French... But then RE as well, and Stats... And Business Studies too! Then there's lit, maybe...

And it seems to be quite a few :frown: I don't want to be disappointed...

So someone, set out minimums for me!

C

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest