The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

When does everyone wake up usually BTW? and how bright is it outside? I woke up this morning at 10 to 6, and couldn't believe that it was so bright! :eek:

I constantly wake up at night... And then finally wake up at 7 ish :tongue:
Reply 7241
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

When does everyone wake up usually BTW? and how bright is it outside? I woke up this morning at 10 to 6, and couldn't believe that it was so bright! :eek:

Haha I do this crazy thing right when I have naps. I wake up and i dont know whether its time for school or whether i've been to school already.
I don't trust any of the clocks and so i run like a headless frog to the living room to check the Tv time. Its so emotional for me since im never late or absent and it happened to me today at 7pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

I normally wake up at 7 and it's always very bright.

Why do you wake up so early ?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I constantly wake up at night... And then finally wake up at 7 ish :tongue:

Poor you :wink: at least you get to see a gradual sunrise :tongue:
Reply 7244
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

I set my alarm to 6, but I wake up about three or four minutes before, and get up about a minute or two after. It's not that bright, I'm used to it though!
Original post by Bromaldehyde
I normally wake up at 7 and it's always very bright.

Why do you wake up so early ?

As the first comment said :wink:

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!
Poor you :wink: at least you get to see a gradual sunrise :tongue:

I dream a lot too though :tongue: so it's all good :mmm:

I love the rain :moon:
Reply 7247
During Ramadan i assume Fish and I will be up at sunrise every day...i'll probably sleep at sunrise. Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I set my alarm to 6, but I wake up about three or four minutes before, and get up about a minute or two after. It's not that bright, I'm used to it though!

This morning, because it was a few minutes before 6, not after, it seemed brighter for the time :tongue:
Original post by Jina
During Ramadan i assume Fish and I will be up at sunrise every day...i'll probably sleep at sunrise. Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I wake up way before that :tongue: and sleep before that :colone:
Hate the fact that if my coursework even gets a B, if I get an A in the exam I'll get a B overall still... Even an A*... Unless I get like 76/80

1367350639717.jpg
Reply 7251
Really? I wake up way before that :tongue: and sleep before that :colone:

Haha After taraweeh I stay awake, eat suhur, pray Fajr then sleep. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7252
This morning, because it was a few minutes before 6, not after, it seemed brighter for the time :tongue:

A few minutes makes all the difference! But my waking up schedule is very precise, and it has to be stuck to!
Reply 7253
Hate the fact that if my coursework even gets a B, if I get an A in the exam I'll get a B overall still... Even an A*... Unless I get like 76/80

1367350639717.jpg

:/ Stop worrying yourself with these calculations ... Wallah your artwork is great and don't let a grade tell you otherwise.
Loving how that piece is coming along too! :smile: It defo looks better with the colour! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7254
Original post by Vionar
A few minutes makes all the difference! But my waking up schedule is very precise, and it has to be stuck to!

Haha no joke - i have about 30 alarms on my ipod. The iphone alarm is too scary. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha After taraweeh I stay awake, eat suhur, pray Fajr then sleep. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't do that :zomg:
Original post by Jina
:/ Stop worrying yourself with these calculations ... Wallah your artwork is great and don't let a grade tell you otherwise.
Loving how that piece is coming along too! :smile: It defo looks better with the colour! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaah, thanks! ^_^

The skin is hard with the colours I have on me :s-smilie:
Reply 7256
Original post by Jina
Haha no joke - i have about 30 alarms on my ipod. The iphone alarm is too scary. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHY!!!!???? So many! I think all those alarms are scary, but my alarm clock is sooooooooooo annoying, I have to turn it off as soon as possible, and it's usually the default alarm clock sounds on TV, so I always cringe when hearing it! I have an urge to go and turn it off!
Reply 7257
Original post by Vionar
WHY!!!!???? So many! I think all those alarms are scary, but my alarm clock is sooooooooooo annoying, I have to turn it off as soon as possible, and it's usually the default alarm clock sounds on TV, so I always cringe when hearing it! I have an urge to go and turn it off!

Hahaha I'm REALLY paranoid about being late to school. I can't even comprehend it. I was late once in year 9 and nearly had a heart attack, i went into school SO LOST , i didn't know what to do and everyone laughed at me for about 20 minutes in Spanish. Still have the late slip -_- haha mine is terrifying, you need the passcode to switch it off so when i left it yday my sister went mad and i came back to find it underneath her mattress still blaring. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7258
I can't do that :zomg:

Aaah, thanks! ^_^

The skin is hard with the colours I have on me :s-smilie:

Try it! It's so fun! It also beats waking up from raw sleep.

You're welcome and I'm not feeding you crap - c'est vrai! Lol

Go dark brown?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Goodnight! :smile: Don't wake too early tomorrow! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lel not sleeping yet

Latest