The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R-KAM
If you can ever afford to spend £70 on a throw about ball, congratulations on your successful career :laugh:

Me? Never :gah:

Afraid I don’t… Will steal someone else’s review as well probably…

Ahahaha i was on holiday and i thought it would be cool to have.

Yes you sneaky person :ninja:

Mmm maybe shock doctor DNA.
Reply 6001
Original post by Malevolent
Ahahaha i was on holiday and i thought it would be cool to have.

Yes you sneaky person :ninja:

Mmm maybe shock doctor DNA.

Cheaper than art I guess :laugh:

Do you have one with a tether atm yeah? Guess it's rather necessary. I like my teeth and tongue in my mouth :laugh:
Original post by R-KAM
Cheaper than art I guess :laugh:

Do you have one with a tether atm yeah? Guess it's rather necessary. I like my teeth and tongue in my mouth :laugh:

Yup haha

Yeah i do i have the Nike Intake one but the bit where i put the tether in broke so it doesn't stay in properly anymore. You need a mouthguard i think you can get penalties for not wearing them. I know you can in Lacrosse.
Reply 6003
Oh yeah man it's the same with soccer balls replica ones cost like 15 but the in game soccer balls are unbelievably pricey. I throw it to my brother in the house like where theres carpet so it won't get scuffed or dented but I will never throw it where there's mud. Until I can afford another game ball it's a no throw :laugh:

Grrr sneaky.... Il decide later on which to buy. Also need a new mouth guard any one know of a comfortable one with a tether.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh man you said soccer :dry:
Original post by Zubby77
Oh man you said soccer :dry:

Sorrrry :frown:
Reply 6005
Sorrrry :frown:

I didn't want to say anything about that, but yeah, DON'T :colonhash:
Original post by R-KAM
I didn't want to say anything about that, but yeah, DON'T :colonhash:

But then it gets confusing with football and American football and Aussie football
Reply 6007
I propose that henceforth whenever someone wants to say American football they shall instead call it hand egg:ninja:

How much did you guys play before you started with your clubs? I'd like to play some in a sort of casual basis at uni when I start but I'm afraid I'd be terrible, all I've ever done is throw a ball around at home when I'm bored :tongue:
Reply 6008
But then it gets confusing with football and American football and Aussie football

Original post by Zubby77
I propose that henceforth whenever someone wants to say American football they shall instead call it hand egg:ninja:

How much did you guys play before you started with your clubs? I'd like to play some in a sort of casual basis at uni when I start but I'm afraid I'd be terrible, all I've ever done is throw a ball around at home when I'm bored :tongue:

I propose footbawl!

Also I'd only done the same as you, thrown a ball about a bit! Just go for it mate!
Original post by R-KAM
I propose footbawl!

Also I'd only done the same as you, thrown a ball about a bit! Just go for it mate!

Honestly a lot of the people at Uni are beginners as well and are pretty poor. Go for it man and just work hard to improve.

I played when i was living in Australia and in the States. I stopped playing for a while then go back into it.
Reply 6010
Honestly a lot of the people at Uni are beginners as well and are pretty poor. Go for it man and just work hard to improve.

I played when i was living in Australia and in the States. I stopped playing for a while then go back into it.

Wrong person to quote dear :ninja:
Reply 6011
Original post by R-KAM
I propose footbawl!

Haha I remember when I first got the ball and tried to throw it it was just wobbling all over the place. :tongue: I can sort of get a half spiral now:biggrin:
Original post by Zubby77
Haha I remember when I first got the ball and tried to throw it it was just wobbling all over the place. :tongue: I can sort of get a half spiral now:biggrin:

Yeah man being able to throw a spiral is awesome! :thumbsup:

Original post by R-KAM
Wrong person to quote dear :ninja:

Dear? :laugh:
Reply 6013
Yeah man being able to throw a spiral is awesome! :thumbsup:

Dear? :laugh:

He thought babes was a bit too forward:wink:
Original post by Zubby77
He thought babes was a bit too forward:wink:

Mmmm :laugh: