The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
You weird child :h:

thanks
Reply 7281
Original post by Bluffroom
I liked mine - i would prefer them to my retainer!
I had bands for ages! Keep them in seriously! You'll probs get invisalign

They're just annoying, I can't brush my teeth properly! I'd definitely keep them instead of a retainer though!
I keep losing the bands after putting them in my pockets! :mmm: And it's a pain when eating!
Original post by MattFletcher
thanks

I'm kidding, love you really :hugs:

Anyway, night!:colone:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm kidding, love you really :hugs:

Anyway, night!:colone:

night night! :tongue: :hugs:
Original post by paulpscully
Good luck! Btw what religion are you doing? I'm doing Catholic Christianity, Unit 3 (super easy to be honest!)

Good Luck to you too !! :wink: We have to do Christianity and another religion.. So I'm doing Christianity and Hinduism
Original post by Olympiad
I think I'll be ok for the human paper really scared about skills!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's skills.. I haven't heard of that.. is it part of the exam or something :confused:
Original post by Vionar
They're just annoying, I can't brush my teeth properly! I'd definitely keep them instead of a retainer though!
I keep losing the bands after putting them in my pockets! :mmm: And it's a pain when eating!

Why not? It's not that hard. - Retainers suck and are really meh and dirty.
Reply 7287
Why not? It's not that hard. - Retainers suck and are really meh and dirty.

It's boring, and I can't brush in the bits under the metal bits! At least you can take retainers out, and you can clean them, braces are stuck there!
Original post by Vionar
It's boring, and I can't brush in the bits under the metal bits! At least you can take retainers out, and you can clean them, braces are stuck there!

well they shouldn't get dirty under the glue... but retainers are meh i had retainers and wires keeping wires till im like 30 and they are worse than braces. They cut me so bad
Reply 7289
Original post by Vionar
You junst want to get up before 6! I already do that anyway!

:eek: Had you not had a detention before? :lol: Sounds like you were having a great day! I want to see it!
Ooh, 8 years! A bit much! I should have had 100% attendance this year, but I went to the hospital for about two hours. :colonhash: The others, well I had operations so that was different, but I should have had 100 this year!
:lol: She's willing to sit and listen to it, she's too lazy to get up to turn it off!

Haha nop! I've been to class detentions but they weren't my fault! Ironically that detention was also cancelled. So i'm a detention virgin! Lol haha i'll show you soon!
Ooh! I hope you don't have to visit the hospital anymore :smile: Hope you get the 100, you can then join the club! Lol
Loooool is she older than you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha nop! I've been to class detentions but they weren't my fault! Ironically that detention was also cancelled. So i'm a detention virgin! Lol haha i'll show you soon!
Ooh! I hope you don't have to visit the hospital anymore :smile: Hope you get the 100, you can then join the club! Lol
Loooool is she older than you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you guys all seem like goody two-shoes! I've had like 200 sides of lines, I had 2 detentions already this week (not fair tbh, i have 3 CAs loads of hwk and had awks shifts on the weekends), had like 50 detentions, been excluded twice (internal). Not proud but you can get in **** here for nothing
Lol you guys all seem like goody two-shoes! I've had like 200 sides of lines, I had 2 detentions already this week (not fair tbh, i have 3 CAs loads of hwk and had awks shifts on the weekends), had like 50 detentions, been excluded twice (internal). Not proud but you can get in **** here for nothing

What did you to get 'internally' excluded?
Goodnight Guyss :wink:
Original post by MattFletcher
What did you to get 'internally' excluded?

Full on destroyed a light in form by accident :lol:
Told my Maths teacher to "go bite on a brick you sad old munter" when she told me if I didn't sort my attitude out I would get a 2.5 ATL
Original post by PriyaPaul
What's skills.. I haven't heard of that.. is it part of the exam or something :confused:

Presume you aren't on Edexcel - I am :smile:
Are you doing AQA? I don't think AQA have it,

It's basically map work, etc but it's harder than it seems - and you only have 30 minutes max in the exam to answer the skills section -.-
Reply 7295
You guys went through 14 pages :eek:
Original post by EduWiz

we're quick
Reply 7297
Full on destroyed a light in form by accident :lol:
Told my Maths teacher to "go bite on a brick you sad old munter" when she told me if I didn't sort my attitude out I would get a 2.5 ATL

ahhahahahhahahahahahah loooooooooool:rofl3:
Original post by EduWiz

we're chatty :tongue:
Reply 7299
we're quick

I know, bloody eck:rolleyes:

Latest