The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7300
Original post by MattFletcher
we're chatty :tongue:

i know but 14, by this rate we could make a new year 11 thread:tongue:
Original post by Bluffroom
Full on destroyed a light in form by accident :lol:
Told my Maths teacher to "go bite on a brick you sad old munter" when she told me if I didn't sort my attitude out I would get a 2.5 ATL

:rofl2: I don't say stuff to teachers' faces [I do have some common sense]. Just the whole "Oh F off you sad *Insert appropriate swear word*" quietly as I leave the classroom
Original post by EduWiz
i know but 14, by this rate we could make a new year 11 thread:tongue:

haha we're 3/4 of the way through this thread in 3 weeks!

Do we start Y12 threads in September or when we've enrolled in the middle of august?
Reply 7303
haha we're 3/4 of the way through this thread in 3 weeks!

Do we start Y12 threads in September or when we've enrolled in the middle of august?

i know we've past the year 10 thread(hahah vionar)+ i think so:smile:
Original post by EduWiz
I know, bloody eck:rolleyes:

Lol we;re awesome to talk to that's why
:rofl2: I don't say stuff to teachers' faces [I do have some common sense]. Just the whole "Oh F off you sad *Insert appropriate swear word*" quietly as I leave the classroom

I have common sense - but I can't control my mouth a lot of the time - I blurt **** out uncontrollably which may be a vocal tic of mine but yeah. I usually mean it though! I meant it 100% that time :mmm: If I'm gonna give someone **** might as well do it to their face instead of being a grovelling little bitch.
Reply 7305

I have common sense - but I can't control my mouth a lot of the time - I blurt **** out uncontrollably which may be a vocal tic of mine but yeah. I usually mean it though! I meant it 100% that time :mmm: If I'm gonna give someone **** might as well do it to their face instead of being a grovelling little bitch.

lol i know+ i agree, you might as well say it to their face. but "go bite a brick" loooool
(edited 10 years ago)

haha fair enough! I just have it go through my mind, but I'm tempted to throw a bunsen burner at my Chemistry Teacher

(She asked us what experiment we should do in our final lesson, a few centred around her hair and fire)
Original post by EduWiz
lol i know+ i agree, you might as well say it to their face. but "go bite a brick" loooool

I guess I'm just a cool guy?
I guess I'm just a cool guy?

No it's definitely not that :wink:
No it's definitely not that :wink:

True, I'm so effing hot!!!!
True, I'm so effing hot!!!!

and so modest too? :wink: :tongue:
and so modest too? :wink: :tongue:

I'm JK'ing?
I'm JK'ing?

I know :wink: :rolleyes:
I know :wink: :rolleyes:

:hand: reet den
Reply 7314
Dead. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367357823.536036.jpg

My biology hw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening :h:
Funny 'cause the USA already controls the internet lol.

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Evening :h:

Good evening, though I may sleep early today as I was awake almost all night yesterday (or today. Whatever lol)
Reply 7317
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Funny 'cause the USA already controls the internet lol.

Good evening, though I may sleep early today as I was awake almost all night yesterday (or today. Whatever lol)

Were you revising all night?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Were you revising all night?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Opposite actually, I watched a few movies, read a bit of my book and streamed the internet lol, just that my eyes need to be tired or else I can't sleep lol.
Reply 7319
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
Opposite actually, I watched a few movies, read a bit of my book and streamed the internet lol, just that my eyes need to be tired or else I can't sleep lol.

Haha revision could've done the job in a few minutes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest