The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

i am really very close to the answer in rg but i still don't get it!! i know who those two people are and i know what that smile means but i still don't get it!!!
Original post by ramkanwar55
what did you get?
this is hideously confusing

Try looking out for the picture in the background. That leads you to something which can help you out. And yeah, googling helps a lot.
Reply 1502
completely forgot about the challenge :/ oh well too busy revising to do it anyway
Reply 1503
any help with silver would be much appreciated!

I tried (1.9859*100*454*10^9)/(33*1.4*10^9) but no luck- where am i going wrong?
It's only been 15 minutes and i'm already weeping over this entry level question...
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by EvilRaptorMudkip
It's only been 15 minutes and i'm already weeping over this entry level question :'(

Willow
anyone explain silver?
Original post by superchemfreak
anyone explain silver?

Stuck on it, have you worked anything out?
nope no idea how so many have done it
Anyone got any help for copper, I cant figure out what its referring to with the diagram
Reply 1510
Original post by EvilRaptorMudkip
Anyone got any help for copper, I cant figure out what its referring to with the diagram

Think about cell potentials
gollddd helppp
Reply 1512
Original post by Me123456789
Stuck on it, have you worked anything out?

Think about what each different shape represents in the diagrams and what it could mean if two shapes are in contact with each other
Rg help, i have no idea what to do?
Reply 1514
gollddd helppp

Without wanting to give too much away, its linked with rate constants.
just gimme the answer ill do anything (pm it if you want)
Original post by jbc123
Think about what each different shape represents in the diagrams and what it could mean if two shapes are in contact with each other

I don't know??
:s-smilie:
Reply 1517
Original post by Me123456789
I don't know??
:s-smilie:

If you count the number of each shape and compare it with the molecular formula of the compounds it might help.
Original post by jbc123
If you count the number of each shape and compare it with the molecular formula of the compounds it might help.

yeah, I got that, and I guessed that the circles stand for hydrogen?
but Ia still can't name it...:confused:
Reply 1519
just gimme the answer ill do anything (pm it if you want)

That would completely remove the satisfaction of actually completing it. Just look up idea/equations involving the rate constant.

Quick Reply

Latest