The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
My exams are starting in 12 days. DndjdjdhsihsbdjsjqosnsniosjdnsosknsjsosksnsnOH MY GOD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sameeeee :no:
Anyone in Y11 sitting the Edexcel Level 3 Algebra Award?
Original post by dandaman7771
Same- 13th and 17th for RS?

I'm just resitting French Listening as I only got a C first time, although I have 3 exams that day, RS= 1h 30, Maths Edexcel Algebra Level 3 thing= 2h and French Listening= 45 mins. Damn.

How much revision have you done for RS ?
Hey guys!

Could anyone give me a brief explaination on electrolysis? It's starting to annoy me... :unimpressed:
Original post by Confucian
Who said that? They better not have! Especially given how awfully ambiguous the wording of the exams are.

OMGGGG !! :afraid::afraid::afraid:
Reply 7385
Original post by EduWiz
Ikr, whys it so dead?

I don't know, I think I scare everyone away! :colondollar:
Original post by PriyaPaul
How much revision have you done for RS ?

As of yet-none. I'm starting with RS tonight, but will be doing far less in comparison to the Sciences. For French it's difficult because we used most of the past papers the first time and I can't bring myself to listen to French film/TV extracts, and I should only need a couple more ums to get an A overall.

How about you?
Original post by Bromaldehyde
I. Am. The. Opposite. I. Have. Dairy. Milk. Also. Looking. Good. For. Maths. Exam. On. Friday.

I. Am.. Going. To. Die. But. I. Should. Be. Fine. Because. I. Have. Revised. But. It. Is. Just. Stress. That. Worries. Me.
Original post by Bluffroom
:hand: not talking to you

JACK DON'T BE HORRIBLE! :rant:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Sameeeee :no:

:sadnod:

:sadnod:

:bawling:
Original post by dandaman7771
As of yet-none. I'm starting with RS tonight, but will be doing far less in comparison to the Sciences. For French it's difficult because we used most of the past papers the first time and I can't bring myself to listen to French film/TV extracts, and I should only need a couple more ums to get an A overall.

How about you?

Yep..same tbh.. but I'm hoping to finish at least 2 units of RS today. We've done french past papers in school.. so I'm not really bothered about French and I'm really scared about sciences, plus I don't know how I did in my ISAs.
Discovered a Technique for RS when it's asking for Christian Views on Homosexuality, Divorce etc.
1) Says it's wrong in the bible - Christians follow the Bible
2) Jesus Forbid it
3) Christians find it wrong.
Discovered a Technique for RS when it's asking for Christian Views on Homosexuality, Divorce etc.
1) Says it's wrong in the bible - Christians follow the Bible
2) Jesus Forbid it
3) Christians find it wrong.

Yeah that's basically it and apparently you can easily get a good grade in RS without even doing that much revision. :tongue:
Reply 7392
Original post by Vionar
I don't know, I think I scare everyone away! :colondollar:

Lool, it's not like theyire busy with exams or anything:biggrin:
I'm gonna be off doing some RS Revision now... aiming to finish those two units. :s-smilie:
Reply 7394
Original post by EduWiz
Lool, it's not like theyire busy with exams or anything:biggrin:

No, they have lives outside of TSR, unlike all of you guys! :mmm: And me! :frown:

Who am I kidding, TSR is much better then reality! :ahee:
Reply 7395
Original post by Vionar
No, they have lives outside of TSR, unlike all of you guys! :mmm: And me! :frown:

Who am I kidding, TSR is much better then reality! :ahee:

aha actually I do have a life outside TSR:ninjagirl:
Reply 7396
Original post by EduWiz
aha actually I do have a life outside TSR:ninjagirl:

Sure... :rolleyes:
Reply 7397
Original post by Vionar
Sure... :rolleyes:

you need to get out more:pierre:+I di:pierre:
He
llo all