The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Converse girl
Ooooh I get it

Also, I have been meaning to respond to your PM :yep: I'll get around to it in a minute or so :yep:
Reply 2121
Original post by Converse girl
Didn't have to act like a drunk dad that is violent to his wife for a play I had to do to raise awareness it has been the most annoying 2 weeks

You study drama? :beard: Or was that part of an English lesson? :holmes:
Original post by ipoop
You study drama? :beard: Or was that part of an English lesson? :holmes:

No it was a project thing that I had to do sort of thing
Reply 2123
#FeelGoodMoment :ahee:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22364761

[video="youtube;oSCX78-8-q0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSCX78-8-q0[/video]
Original post by ipoop
Afin que J'améliore mon endurance.

Je suis obsédé avec le football et je suivre les nouvelle tout à jours et à chaque chance posible.

La cigarette est une cause du cancer/ Le cancer est une consequence des fumées de la cigarette.

Symptômes retrait/ retrait des symptômes

Insuffisante hépatique (liver failure)

It's not my cup of tea is not a French expression as far as I'm aware... You could try (J'aime pas ça. Or Je n'aime pas ce ci. )

Ils tuent les cellules du cerveau.

Évidemment, cela va coûter/ ce ci coûtera la (I use feminine because hospital is feminine in french, as is organisation :cute:) NHS beaucoup d'argent.

Mes écouteurs tombe/glisse de mes oreilles.

Des attentes élevés.

MON DIEU!! ZUT ALORS!! SACRÉ BLEU!! :pierre:

Une ambulance.

À épicé las sauce :ahee:

I are done :star:

See y'all laterz :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LEGEND! :adore:

Thank you poop, you have been awarded for your gratuity... :sexface:
Original post by The Epicurean
Also, I have been meaning to respond to your PM :yep: I'll get around to it in a minute or so :yep:

I can't remember but then again I don't remember a lot of stuff
Reply 2126
Barcelona :rofl:
Malevolent
^ Wonder when their last defeat was, that was that heavy!! :zomg:

Could be the 2-6 against Madrid... :mmm:
Reply 2128
Thrashed :mmm: The reign has pretty much come to an end :ahee:
Original post by ipoop
Thrashed :mmm: The reign has pretty much come to an end :ahee:

Our reign was 2011. Hopefully though this wakes them up that we need 2 centerbacks and go back to pressing game screw if the players are unhappy at how much effort it requires.

However saying that we're still going to win the La Liga so :h:
Reply 2130
Original post by Malevolent
Our reign was 2011. Hopefully though this wakes them up that we need 2 centerbacks and go back to pressing game screw if the players are unhappy at how much effort it requires.

However saying that we're still going to win the La Liga so :h:

And Jose is coming home (hopefully)! And Madrid will win Copa Del Rey so win win win :cute:
Reply 2131
Original post by boumavilla
^ Wonder when their last defeat was, that was that heavy!! :zomg:

Could be the 2-6 against Madrid... :mmm:

Your French exam is demain right? Bonne chance! :borat:
Original post by ipoop
And Jose is coming home (hopefully)! And Madrid will win Copa Del Rey so win win win :cute:

Not win win win because knowing Barcelona they are just going to buy strikers...
Is talking gibberish
Reply 2134
Not win win win because knowing Barcelona they are just going to buy strikers...

Villa is going isn't he :holmes: They could get Wayne if United get their man :holmes:

The final is on b-day and I don't have tickets :sad: I completely forgot that the tickets were going on sale around feb and march :sad: I'm looking at independent sites and they are selling the tickets for £500+ I was thinking of buying a few for me and some friends as well :sigh:
Original post by ipoop
Villa is going isn't he :holmes: They could get Wayne if United get their man :holmes:

The final is on b-day and I don't have tickets :sad: I completely forgot that the tickets were going on sale around feb and march :sad: I'm looking at independent sites and they are selling the tickets for £500+ I was thinking of buying a few for me and some friends as well :sigh:

Yup. Not sure how i feel about Rooney. It will most likely be sell Villa, Sanchez, youngster or two. maybe Valdes

Buy Neymar, another winger/striker and hopefully a defender. Maybe a keeper.

I'm your friend :ahee:
Reply 2136
Yup. Not sure how i feel about Rooney. It will most likely be sell Villa, Sanchez, youngster or two. maybe Valdes

Buy Neymar, another winger/striker and hopefully a defender. Maybe a keeper.

I'm your friend :ahee:

Cheapest ticket available is £1,330.00, think you can cough up that much to come? :pierre: Honestly, **** the champs final... Saturday night... I'm gonna go clubbing or go abroad with a few pals. :ahee: I can get 10+ eurostar tickets for the price of one match day ticket :colonhash:
Original post by ipoop
Cheapest ticket available is £1,330.00, think you can cough up that much to come? :pierre: Honestly, **** the champs final... Saturday night... I'm gonna go clubbing or go abroad with a few pals. :ahee: I can get 10+ eurostar tickets for the price of one match day ticket :colonhash:

Oh i thought you were offering :frown:

I would love to go but too much. I'm gonna save for the Superbowl.
Reply 2138
Oh i thought you were offering :frown:

I would love to go but too much. I'm gonna save for the Superbowl.

If I had extra tickets and had I purchased them at £60 :yep:

I think the only sporting activity I will see this year, besides the Chels soccer is ATP Final Tour at the O2 at teh end of the year. I've been for two years running now... I would LOVE Wimbledon tickets though :sogood: I wish the Lakers would come back to London soon :cry2:

I've just had an Epiphany :ahee: Roland Garros tickets are always good and my b-day falls on the first week of play :woo:
Original post by ipoop
If I had extra tickets and had I purchased them at £60 :yep:

I think the only sporting activity I will see this year, besides the Chels soccer is ATP Final Tour at the O2 at teh end of the year. I've been for two years running now... I would LOVE Wimbledon tickets though :sogood: I wish the Lakers would come back to London soon :cry2:

I've just had an Epiphany :ahee: Roland Garros tickets are always good and my b-day falls on the first week of play :woo:

Go for it :tongue: I saw Maria Sharapova play in an exhibition match and damn was all i can say... :dice:

I want to go to Silverstone this year.

Latest