The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7500
who uses linguascope for languages if you do, do you find it useful?
Original post by Vionar

:sexface: You don't want to know...

Lool.. it sounds like something Bude would get up to. :tongue:
Original post by Vionar
There's my not thinking about anyone else, but it's not me who's almost constantly on TSR!

Don't worry about it...you're not always on TSR :wink:
Goodnight Guys :rofl3::rofl2:
Reply 7504
Original post by PriyaPaul
It's cool :wink:

Just do as many poems as you can and do it under timed conditions. I love poems.. but I hate having to analyse them and what not.
English Language is your priority though. :smile: English Lit is not considered to be as important as English Language. Don't get too stressed over English Lit :wink:

I've completed language, literature left and it's just so much! On that week I have loads of other exams which i have yet to start on. Thanks though Priya for trying to help me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7505
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I think I'm irritated about something... Which is why I got offended by such a little thing :redface:

:lol:

My shin is killing, both me and a friend kicked the ball at full force and you know when your legs knock... I swear I have a bump :rofl:

Haha I'd have done the same If i wasn't sat here looking at an unseen poem dumbfounded. Also I know I'm not a loner so, no need to defend myself. I'm cool with myself haha - Bengalis under attack! Hahaha

Don't tell me you play sport too?! Lolol any end to your talent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha I'd have done the same If i wasn't sat here looking at an unseen poem dumbfounded. Also I know I'm not a loner so, no need to defend myself. I'm cool with myself haha - Bengalis under attack! Hahaha

Don't tell me you play sport too?! Lolol any end to your talent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love unseen poems :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7507
Original post by Olympiad

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: How can you? We've never done one in class and I'm so lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ew no
Original post by Jina
:frown: How can you? We've never done one in class and I'm so lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've done a few in class, it's interesting because you can interpret the poem in numerous ways - love it :biggrin:

I'm on AQA, I'm also going through the anthology book they gave us and annotating the clusters I'm not studying and treating it like an unseen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Ew no

love love love

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no love for English at all.
Reply 7512
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I have no love for English at all.

*opens club door*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
*opens club door*

Posted from TSR Mobile

*sprints in*
Reply 7514
I'm set to get a high C in my history coursework (counts for 25% of course) and for the two exams that count for 75% i'm very likely to get high A's in them. (already got 81/90 in first one). Will i get a A or a B if i get my predicted results?
Reply 7515
Original post by hamish19
I'm set to get a high C in my history coursework (counts for 25% of course) and for the two exams that count for 75% i'm very likely to get high A's in them. (already got 81/90 in first one). Will i get a A or a B if i get my predicted results?

What is each section out of? If it's out
Of 90... You'd most probably get a high B... What is the total mark? Lol i may however be wrong, Fish or Bude can confirm this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NEED URGENT HELP WITH ENGLISH LIT !! AAAH! :argh:

If anybody here is doing Edexcel GCSE English Lit exams I need help with DRAMA/PROSE Exam.
What im asking help for is that I need to get past papers for Of Mice & Men & An Inspector Calls so when I go
on Edexcel Website I click on 2012 Summer recent past papers & Section A: An Inspector calls isn't amongst the question list
it says hound of the baskerville and a few others whereas Section B: Of Mice & Men is there. :dontknow:

My Question is on 20th May exam(Prose) will An Inspector Calls be amongst the question list for Section A because
its worrying to go finding past papers exact syllabus everything but my Literature heiritage short story isn't there. I know for sure An Inspector calls was
done last year but why isn't it there now amongst the other Short Stories for Section A?

:puppyeyes: Can Anybody help me find the past paper please !! :please:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7517
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Spoiler

I know, it was just a joke. :emo:

Lool.. it sounds like something Bude would get up to. :tongue:

:lol: It does!

Don't worry about it...you're not always on TSR :wink:

I probably am, I just don't post that much.
Reply 7518
Original post by Vionar
:frown: That's my problem, I don't think about anyone else! :mmm:

:mmm: You know I don't mean it!

:sexface: You don't want to know...

or do i?
Reply 7519
Original post by EduWiz
or do i?

:sexface:

Latest