The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James A
You two play GT5 yeah?

I'm a master at that game, once I'm in the zone, you won't get anywhere near the lap times I post!

i am the king of gt5! (queen is slightly lower than the king so no)

I took my bugatti upto a 280mph once hoho!....beat that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2301
Original post by James A
You two play GT5 yeah?

I'm a master at that game, once I'm in the zone, you won't get anywhere near the lap times I post!

Original post by lilmissshady
i am the king of gt5! (queen is slightly lower than the king so no)

I took my bugatti upto a 280mph once hoho!....beat that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys I made a quarter mile beast, got the gtr to run mid 8 seconds :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
I'll show you when I see the denchness!

Pshh let my studies finish then ima challenge you :wink:

But yh that's true it's probably the best looking french car!

Nah i dont speak French, this ain't Quebec mayneee! Haha wbu?

Nononono the dench coated cousins are taken, so they'd break your heart :wink:

I shall expose my denchess anytime so you be prepared to show them 'private' messages to me ok! cross your heart!

challenge accepted :smile:

I can speak a little yea...I know it ain't Quebec bruhhh! if it were you'd be floating off to the sea by now lol! for being asian LOL...hate that place!

fine fine...i got dench cousins of my own you know! but I like yours better hehe :smile: and I shall have them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
Bitch I have 5 wives already :talkhand:
:eek: philanderer,well no...more like polygamous manhole haha,I won't be having it :s-smilie:

[QUOTE=danielnkwocha;424505
Hypothetically speaking, I don't think I'd dump just over hair :tongue: They're just that little bit extra sexy! Liking the pun though, intended or otherwise :wink:

Mine's in 12 (11 really) days. What am I even doing here? :lol: I do have a lot of forehead too, gahaha, so guess so. I have my exams too in 5 weeks, but we are here to make beautiful puns together!and damn at this rate I might get d.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, But in all seriousness, ****. I'm trying to study,but I'm here spacing out, and envisioning how terrible a future with Ipoop would be.

image.jpgnah I'm just trying to show off my Asian girl angle :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Nice bra, Bec.

1st May 2013.jpg

Nice bra indeed :P nice and simple, no frills haha. Pleasures mine about the previous posts. How's the chemistry coming along? Blown anything up in the labs? :P
Original post by wheelygood
Nice bra indeed :P nice and simple, no frills haha. Pleasures mine about the previous posts. How's the chemistry coming along? Blown anything up in the labs? :P

Chemistry is good thank you! There's the stress of exams but apart from that it's fine.

I personally haven't blown anything up but one pair did in the second term. I'm the one who breaks something every week though. This week it was a volumetric flask. :tongue: Do you do Chemistry or are you just interested?
Original post by OurConcern
:eek: philanderer,well no...more like polygamous manhole haha,I won't be having it :s-smilie:

I do have a lot of forehead too, gahaha, so guess so. I have my exams too in 5 weeks, but we are here to make beautiful puns together!and damn at this rate I might get d.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, But in all seriousness, ****. I'm trying to study,but I'm here spacing out, and envisioning how terrible a future with Ipoop would be.

image.jpgnah I'm just trying to show off my Asian girl angle :tongue:

Haha don't be thinking about that guy, come and get down with Danz :cool: :lol:

Looking awesome again too! What's your Asian side? I'm seeing it in the eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Chemistry is good thank you! There's the stress of exams but apart from that it's fine.

I personally haven't blown anything up but one pair did in the second term. I'm the one who breaks something every week though. This week it was a volumetric flask. :tongue: Do you do Chemistry or are you just interested?

I did Economics :biggrin: - sounds boring doesn't it haha. I feel for you, exams are never fun and revision in this weather is never good. Which week did you break the pipette or the conical flask haha. I did A level chemistry and thorough enjoyed it.
I did Economics :biggrin: - sounds boring doesn't it haha. I feel for you, exams are never fun and revision in this weather is never good. Which week did you break the pipette or the conical flask haha. I did A level chemistry and thorough enjoyed it.

It doesn't sound boring. :smile: It's quite cold in York so it's fine really.

I'm yet to break a pipette actually, but I break conical flasks at least three times a term. I'm so clumsy, haha!
Original post by danielnkwocha
Haha don't be thinking about that guy, come and get down with

Posted from TSR Mobile
i was on my way<3<3, but I got distracted by holbz wholesome baps ,

My Asian side is... the deceptions of a good angle. No seriously, that angle is witchcraft.The creator of this thread missed out cunning angles:colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
It doesn't sound boring. :smile: It's quite cold in York so it's fine really.

I'm yet to break a pipette actually, but I break conical flasks at least three times a term. I'm so clumsy, haha!

Butter fingers :P, York is lovely :biggrin: I've visited on a number of occasions and have had a really good time.

Well its a good thing your heating is still on then :P I hope we see some proper summer soon
image.jpg

Mandatory sun pic!

Not a very flattering picture of my friend haha =P
Butter fingers :P, York is lovely :biggrin: I've visited on a number of occasions and have had a really good time.

Well its a good thing your heating is still on then :P I hope we see some proper summer soon

Yeah I am. :getmecoat: Everyone says that about York but to me it's just another place, haha!

It's freezing outside and like a sauna in my room. There's no middle ground. This is Britain, we don't get Summer. :tongue:
Original post by OurConcern
i was on my way<3<3, but I got distracted by holbz wholesome baps ,

My Asian side is... the deceptions of a good angle. No seriously, that angle is witchcraft.The creator of this thread missed out cunning angles:colone:

The baps of Becca don't bet betta :wink:

And for real? I may have to try and exploit these angles soon!
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeah I am. :getmecoat: Everyone says that about York but to me it's just another place, haha!

It's freezing outside and like a sauna in my room. There's no middle ground. This is Britain, we don't get Summer. :tongue:

Hmm thats probably because you are in York longer than we come there.

Oye we are still due our 2 week heat wave in the country before everyone runs away for more sun :biggrin: hmm i'm not sure which i prefer more as too long in the cold is not nice neither is too long in the sauna. I feel for you. :P
Hmm thats probably because you are in York longer than we come there.

Oye we are still due our 2 week heat wave in the country before everyone runs away for more sun :biggrin: hmm i'm not sure which i prefer more as too long in the cold is not nice neither is too long in the sauna. I feel for you. :P

Hmmm, maybe...

Hahaha really? They said that last year as well though. :tongue: Thank you. Your concern is very much appreciated. :tongue:
Hmmm, maybe...

Hahaha really? They said that last year as well though. :tongue: Thank you. Your concern is very much appreciated. :tongue:

You're welcome my dear. Its not the right temperature/atmosphere to be be in while you supposedly revise :P I've got your best interest at heart haha :P
You're welcome my dear. Its not the right temperature/atmosphere to be be in while you supposedly revise :P I've got your best interest at heart haha :P

I feel loved. :tongue:
I feel loved. :tongue:

Aww you should do :biggrin: must share the love haha. Hope you enjoying the revision
Ugly-Face-Girl-Funny-Face-Photo.jpg