The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
English
Biology (PENULTIMATE BIGYOLO LESSON YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :woo:)

Physics
Maths

Geography
Spanish

Some people have hexa-frees today :/

Essentially I have all day free. Study Leave, yo.
50 minutes left of Biology lessons in my whole life. So much win.
Got my Business Studies Controlled Assessment but not my art...

Spoiler

Reply 7543
got A* on both my french mocks today yeyeyeye
Original post by gomg
got A* on both my french mocks today yeyeyeye

Well done ^_^

My French work wasn't moderated, so I'm hoping she marked everyone else's correctly so they don't alter my mark without eveb seeing it...
Good Afternoon guys...just wondering on your plans after the hell age of exams? How are you all going to chill? I know it's kind of a tantalizing thought right now...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Got my Business Studies Controlled Assessment but not my art...

Spoiler

Well done!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JustaDreamer
Good Afternoon guys...just wondering on your plans after the hell age of exams? How are you all going to chill? I know it's kind of a tantalizing thought right now...

Summer will be spent with music on full blast. Many All-nighters. Sleepovers. Wakestock Festival :biggrin: and Italy. Decent :biggrin: what are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
Well done!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: :five:

Spoiler

Reply 7549
Well done ^_^

My French work wasn't moderated, so I'm hoping she marked everyone else's correctly so they don't alter my mark without eveb seeing it...

all my classes work has to be moderated as the class only has 10 people crycry
Summer will be spent with music on full blast. Many All-nighters. Sleepovers. Wakestock Festival :biggrin: and Italy. Decent :biggrin: what are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Revival of the age of PS3 gaming...reading a shelf load of books...Harry potter movie marathon with ice cream...Dancing like a lunatic on the day I finish exams :happy2::banana:...So many fantasies when I know I'll be stressing about results day half the time! :redface:
Original post by gomg
all my classes work has to be moderated as the class only has 10 people crycry

Lucky! We have about... 20? Our grades go from Full Marks ---> U grades... :tongue:
Reply 7552
Original post by Vionar
:sexface:

:sexface::smug::teehee:
Reply 7553
Good Afternoon
Reply 7554
Original post by EduWiz
:sexface::smug::teehee:

:mmm:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Revival of the age of PS3 gaming...reading a shelf load of books...Harry potter movie marathon with ice cream...Dancing like a lunatic on the day I finish exams :happy2::banana:...So many fantasies when I know I'll be stressing about results day half the time! :redface:

OMG HARRY POTTER MARATHON IS A MUST! And I'll see when GTA V comes out. So much time will be spent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG HARRY POTTER MARATHON IS A MUST! And I'll see when GTA V comes out. So much time will be spent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sigh:
Definitely a must. Exams for Harry Potter...
Reply 7557

Posted from TSR Mobile

Twilight Marathon!!!! Or Rom-Com!!! Going to become a squatter at my new local library. Seaside. Picnics. Shopping. Late night walks to Tower bridge and Westminster. I'll do everything. Oh and fasting. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Twilight Marathon!!!! Or Rom-Com!!! Going to become a squatter at my new local library. Seaside. Picnics. Shopping. Late night walks to Tower bridge and Westminster. I'll do everything. Oh and fasting. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here! Lol. :five:

Spoiler

Alright I have a problem with this, you're insinuating that there needs to be a distinction between "IRL" and "online" :emo: Am I not real? :lol:

Latest