The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7580
Original post by MattFletcher
I just hate RS, If I ever meet a religious person, the last thing I'll be thinking about is that they're anti-euthanasia

That's mean :cry:

Not much help then? :wink: :tongue:

Community cohesion is the best unit in there and I still kinda hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate that entire exam, it's such *******s.I cba with it.
Reply 7582
Original post by Bluffroom

I'm considering it as an A level.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Along with Marriage and family, both unit's expose the xenophobia, hypocrisy, homophobia etc. and I have to pretend they have a valid reason

it's a filler for me, I slept for half the mock and got an A :biggrin:
Original post by Jina
I'm considering it as an A level.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get me wrong - I really enjoy the lessons and the discussions and I look forward to it each week; but the fact that there are so many racists/idiots/homophobes/bigots/misogynists here plus the fact our textbooks urk me with how weighted they are to certain views it turns me off slightly. I enjoy the lessons - just the actual exams infuriate me. I just sleep through half of it usually
Along with Marriage and family, both unit's expose the xenophobia, hypocrisy, homophobia etc. and I have to pretend they have a valid reason

Same.
Reply 7585

You slept through the exam and got an A?! I was busting for the bathroom and wrote till my hands were worn out and I got a B. My teacher is not the best. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
My writing always changes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup Yup :^_^:
Reply 7588
Don't get me wrong - I really enjoy the lessons and the discussions and I look forward to it each week; but the fact that there are so many racists/idiots/homophobes/bigots/misogynists here plus the fact our textbooks urk me with how weighted they are to certain views it turns me off slightly. I enjoy the lessons - just the actual exams infuriate me. I just sleep through half of it usually

Same.

Ahh I'd hate it too if my lessons were full of those types of people. I have hilarious people in my class who ask the weirdest questions. Lolol
I'd sleep if i could afford to lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515742.617600.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515752.708377.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515762.933357.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515771.491324.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515780.423758.jpg

Some of my various hand writing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same.

Look forward when she says we should discuss in groups though, I always pick at least one "I'm a christian" Type Christian. So I rip their theories to shreads, and then one idiot thinks he's good at debating puts forward an idea, dismissed, I crown myself winner of the group. And my RS teacher hates me, but I get As, My class grades range from A (i.e. Me) - G/Us with most being D's and below :tongue: so she respectts I help her averages. None of my class (bar the aforementioned idiot) care, so she should love me. Half the class don't know what the numious is :eek3:
Original post by Jina
You slept through the exam and got an A?! I was busting for the bathroom and wrote till my hands were worn out and I got a B. My teacher is not the best. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did it in about 40 minutes, checked once (rough skim) shut my eyes for a bit, left as the exam finished
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Substitute Islam questions for Hinduism?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I meant the notes are on Islam not Hinduism.. so not much help

Original post by Jina
Hahaha show us! I will decide.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry.. I cba now. I have three mocks tomorrow.. don't know where to start :frown:
Look forward when she says we should discuss in groups though, I always pick at least one "I'm a christian" Type Christian. So I rip their theories to shreads, and then one idiot thinks he's good at debating puts forward an idea, dismissed, I crown myself winner of the group. And my RS teacher hates me, but I get As, My class grades range from A (i.e. Me) - G/Us with most being D's and below :tongue: so she respectts I help her averages. None of my class (bar the aforementioned idiot) care, so she should love me. Half the class don't know what the numious is :eek3:

I did it in about 40 minutes, checked once (rough skim) shut my eyes for a bit, left as the exam finished

Wow.. You must be really good at RS then. :tongue:
Original post by Olympiad
My writing always changes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :five:
My friend sat an RS paper and 15 minutes in burst out crying and left the room - she got an A* in that paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PriyaPaul
Same :five:

It depends on the pen, the subject, the paper and my mood :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate community cohesion soo much. How can you possibly like that unit ? :confused: My favourite units are Matters of Life and Death and Believing in God. :wink:

I just hate RS, If I ever meet a religious person, the last thing I'll be thinking about is that they're anti-euthanasia

That's mean :cry:

Not much help then? :wink: :tongue:

:no:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Ahh I'd hate it too if my lessons were full of those types of people. I have hilarious people in my class who ask the weirdest questions. Lolol
I'd sleep if i could afford to lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

My class is just crammed with 'clever' but actually ****ing idiotic. It's usually funny though as I and a few friends laugh at all the stupidity or just cracking on and laughing at said crack

I usually just do the ones which irritate me and provoke a response/the easiest one
It depends on the pen, the subject, the paper and my mood :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yhhh :wink:
My friend sat an RS paper and 15 minutes in burst out crying and left the room - she got an A* in that paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut: It only took her 15 mins?

Latest