The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elm Tree
:lolwut: It only took her 15 mins?

Howww did she do that ? :eek:
Reply 7601
Original post by Olympiad
My friend sat an RS paper and 15 minutes in burst out crying and left the room - she got an A* in that paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does that even happen? In 15 mins you can answer at most 3 questions....

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515742.617600.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515752.708377.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515762.933357.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515771.491324.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515780.423758.jpg

Some of my various hand writing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The first one is nice :smile: looks like a font you find on word
Reply 7603
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515742.617600.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515752.708377.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515762.933357.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515771.491324.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1367515780.423758.jpg

Some of my various hand writing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's like my dream handwriting! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
How does that even happen? In 15 mins you can answer at most 3 questions....

Original post by PriyaPaul
Howww did she do that ? :eek:

:lolwut: It only took her 15 mins?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't take RS so I'm not exactly sure but she said she "didn't know what to write" and basically bullet pointed but in like a sentences so without the bullets?
She thinks the examiners must have given her too many marks by accident she even purchased the paper and the teacher even said she would give it a low B maximum

Posted from TSR Mobile
The first one is nice :smile: looks like a font you find on word

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
That's like my dream handwriting! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

any in particular? loool I always thought it was messy

Posted from TSR Mobile
BBC Bite size is a life saver !!!1!
I want to marry it...

Grow old with it
Reply 7609
This is from my year 10 sociology book. What was I thinking? -_- ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367518133.494088.jpg

That's when my handwriting was good as welll...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7610
Original post by Jina
This is from my year 10 sociology book. What was I thinking? -_- ImageUploadedByStudent Room1367518133.494088.jpg

That's when my handwriting was good as welll...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:
Why did you need to label the breasts?
Original post by Jina
Let's see it? Haha I've forgotten how boys write ... But if my history teacher is anything to go byyy....
Haha I write so badly... My mums only goal in life is for me to get a decent handwriting. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm: let me find a book with my writing... Here ya go!

Bare in mind this is rushed and in pencil for art... :tongue: have some French too...

Spoiler

Original post by MangoFreak
All that being able to tell what a person is like from their handwriting is bull****, you know this right? :tongue:

It's not based on proof or anything, just what I think... :wink:
Original post by MattFletcher
I just hate RS, If I ever meet a religious person, the last thing I'll be thinking about is that they're anti-euthanasia

That's mean :cry:

Not much help then? :wink: :tongue:

Sorry!:tongue:

Need some art advice... Next post!
Reply 7612
BBC Bite size is a life saver !!!1!

Elaborate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's coming along slowly... Some of my pieces in one...

Spoiler

Also, with this... What colour shall I have the background? (the top right corner one)
Wow.. You must be really good at RS then. :tongue:

What can I say? It's just 'me' :wink:
My friend sat an RS paper and 15 minutes in burst out crying and left the room - she got an A* in that paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bluffroom
My class is just crammed with 'clever' but actually ****ing idiotic. It's usually funny though as I and a few friends laugh at all the stupidity or just cracking on and laughing at said crack

I usually just do the ones which irritate me and provoke a response/the easiest one

I do that, but apparently "it's all b******s' or 'it makes no sense if you use logic' don't count as reasons :angry:
I hate community cohesion soo much. How can you possibly like that unit ? :confused: My favourite units are Matters of Life and Death and Believing in God. :wink:

:no:
:cosole:
Reply 7615
Original post by Vionar
Why did you need to label the breasts?

Looooool I don't even know. Felt like a major sin at the time even writing the words. Look at my "gender" drawings though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7616
Original post by L'Evil Fish
It's coming along slowly... Some of my pieces in one...

Spoiler

Also, with this... What colour shall I have the background? (the top right corner one)

Amazing.

Black?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's your favourite word, isn't it.. :holmes:

Anyways, I found this, which analyses all the poems that I have to do in the exam. I did it in January and got a C :emo: I don't know how but it really did shake my confidence in Lit.
So, naturally, I was nervous about the retake but now I've found this I feel better :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Black is a huge risk :s-smilie:
Reply 7619
That's your favourite word, isn't it.. :holmes:

Anyways, I found this, which analyses all the poems that I have to do in the exam. I did it in January and got a C :emo: I don't know how but it really did shake my confidence in Lit.
So, naturally, I was nervous about the retake but now I've found this it feel better :smile:

Haha with you it's the only word I use. You always make interesting statements and never ELABoRATE!
Lol I can't stand poetry. Haha good luck, need to start on that! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest