The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nearly at 8000 posts already! :eek2:
Reply 7741
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm:

It's a public thing :colonhash:

I could so sing songs and no one would ever see my face :h: on soundcloud I might do one for y'all... I already uploaded one tiny rubbish one privately there

You sing?!?! *high five*
We've planned tomorrows concert on fb already haha... Gonna make the school go mad. Let me hear you singhgg... Taylor swift! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You didn't even use his own soundcloud :lolwut:

Weapon is one his best but I actually like Virus a lot too. It is still a very good remix by him but Days To Come was a better remix.

[video="youtube;3vC5TsSyNjU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vC5TsSyNjU[/video]
vid for anyone who hasn't seen this guy's gorgeous fingerwork.
Original post by Bluffroom

vid for anyone who hasn't seen this guy's gorgeous fingerwork.

:teehee:
Reply 7744
Original post by Elm Tree

Loool i see you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is something funny? All I said was I appreciate the way he uses his fingers to do so much good for humanity. :cool:
DUDE! Use Madeon's video/soundcloud!(also I have actually been listening to pop culture a few mins ago and just finished listening to Icarus haha - twinned minds!)
Original post by Bluffroom
Is something funny? All I said was I appreciate the way he uses his fingers to do so much good for humanity. :cool:

:rofl: Indeed
if you like Launchpad music listen to this by Monstercat's own Throttle
https://soundcloud.com/monstercat/throttle-inspire-free-mashup
:rofl: Indeed

So immature, you need to learn that fingers have so many more uses than just for your sordid ideas :rolleyes: - but my god some of these guys can seriously finger those buttons like their life depended on it! Imagine what else they could use that skill for....

Spoiler

Well I'm on both atm and I say do so or else :angry:

You can use soundclouds such as thissongissosick but not rips sirrah!
Steins;Gate man, wtf

got to episode 14... wtf srsly
Original post by Bude8
Steins;Gate man, wtf

got to episode 14... wtf srsly

Best anime ever, play the VN for a better expreience, but anime is by far 1 of the best out there, what part you on?
Reply 7753
Awkward moments:

When you try to do ":smile:" but it comes out as a ":wink:" wink and so then, you try to rectify it with ":smile:*" and it comes out looking like a friggin kiss!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess nobody is awake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning All
Morning All, some gentle reading over things this morning! Can't be bothered to do proper revision
Original post by MattFletcher
Morning All, some gentle reading over things this morning! Can't be bothered to do proper revision

:borat: Me too
:borat: Me too

I was up at 5 this morning! I feel like a Zombie :yawn:
Original post by Jina
You sing?!?! *high five*
We've planned tomorrows concert on fb already haha... Gonna make the school go mad. Let me hear you singhgg... Taylor swift! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not properly or anything :tongue:

Taylor Swift? She's a slut :colone: don't know her songs... :mmm:

Latest