The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Old school club music FTW! :danceboy:
Original post by The Epicurean
^has noticed that youtube has removed the dislikes from all videos today :holmes:

They have? :confused:

Well Rebecca Black will be pleased... :rolleyes:
Original post by This Honest
Congrats bro. You never mentioned you were taking lessons!
I just did my 9th lesson today, did my first manoeuvre (turn in the road) pretty good !

I'm sure I told you once :hmmm:
but thanks :h:

turn in the road is the easiest IMO, parallel park is the hardest I think, guess which one I had to do today? :rolleyes:
Original post by boumavilla
They have? :confused:

Well Rebecca Black will be pleased... :rolleyes:

Unless it is just me that is having the problem? :erm: Look, Rebecca Black - Friday, zero dislikes :zomg:

Reply 2164
Original post by boumavilla
Nah bro! :nah:

A week today! :yep:

That's nice :h:
Original post by SecretDuck
Old school club music FTW! :danceboy:

I meant to ask... How many MOS mixes do you own? :beard:
Original post by Stevo F
I'm sure I told you once :hmmm:
but thanks :h:

turn in the road is the easiest IMO, parallel park is the hardest I think, guess which one I had to do today? :rolleyes:

Maybe :colondollar:

Yeah it was pretty easy, nothing to hard.

You did parellel park? :ahee:
Maybe :colondollar:

Yeah it was pretty easy, nothing to hard.

You did parellel park? :ahee:

yeah and I hit the kerb :grumble: (only lightly touched it) but it was 1 of my only 2 minor faults which is awesome :awesome:
Original post by Stevo F
yeah and I hit the kerb :grumble: (only lightly touched it) but it was 1 of my only 2 minor faults which is awesome :awesome:

2 minors!! :gah:

First time passing?
Chelsea!!!!! Baby!!!! :teeth: European final again :u: best London club, ipoop where you at?
Original post by Converse girl
How is it feminine? All though I have seen the lauout of the new website it looks like something from cbeebies
:lol::lol:

Original post by ipoop

I've just had an Epiphany :ahee:
:ahee:..:ninajgirl:
Original post by Stevo F
Passed my driving test!!! :woo:
ugh have repped you too recently :colonhash:

Spoiler

Chelsea!!!!! Baby!!!! :teeth: European final again :u: best London club, ipoop where you at?

Happy with the Europa league? :laugh:
Original post by Malevolent
Happy with the Europa league? :laugh:

It's a European cup, I'm happy. :u: plus we've made history by making the Europa league final in successive year after reaching the CL final.
It's a European cup, I'm happy. :u: plus we've made history by making the Europa league final in successive year after reaching the CL final.

True haha :tongue:
Reply 2173

I don't really rate the Europa league :colondollar: Honestly cba... :colonhash: Nice achievement I wish they win the trophy but honestly, I won't celebrate as crazy as I have when they won big ears :ahee: Should I dye my hair white instead of blue then? :awesome:

Having said all of this, DAVID LUIZ!! :sogood: I LOVE THAT MAN!! :moon:
Original post by beeninetytwo

:ahee:..:ninjagirl:

:mmm::ninja:

Long time no see or chat or speak or sext :colonhash: I knew I should've chained you in the room :pierre:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
I don't really rate the Europa league :colondollar: Honestly cba... :colonhash: Nice achievement I wish they win the trophy but honestly, I won't celebrate as crazy as I have when they won big ears :ahee: Should I dye my hair white instead of blue then? :awesome:

Having said all of this, DAVID LUIZ!! :sogood: I LOVE THAT MAN!! :moon:
:mmm::ninja:

Long time no see or chat or speak or sext :colonhash: I knew I should've chained you in the room :pierre:

Yeah you're right, I won't be celebrating mad and rubbing it into people faces if we win. Feels like second place :frown: but a cup is a cup :colone:

Oh Luiz :love: the things he can do :sogood:
Reply 2175
Helped the little brother with his homework, he's reading Othello :ahee: :moon:
Original post by ipoop
That's nice :h:

I meant to ask... How many MOS mixes do you own? :beard:

Lets see:

Club Mix Ibiza 2000
Club 2K
Trashed in Ibiza
Kiss Clublife Summer 2000
Kiss Clublife 2001
Kiss Clublife 2000

MTV Party to go Vol. 2-4

So I have nine old school disc based compilations. I have three full digital compilations with a nice back catalogue of old school music totalling at around 300 songs in total. And many singles and EPs for the full versions.
This meenu89 girl on tsr gets on my dam nerves. Always trying to be witty and ****, stupid woman.

I think shes great :ahee:
Original post by Malevolent
I think shes great :ahee:

Majority of her posts are just witty. She doesn't contribute much apart from boris this and boris that. She's even a married woman ffs lol :lol:
Majority of her posts are just witty. She doesn't contribute much apart from boris this and boris that. She's even a married woman ffs lol :lol:

Your just jelly :tongue: