The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
The JCR for Hugh Stewart set up a freshers group already I think, someone posted it on the the firmers facebook group! Has anyone seen a Sherwood group around? I can't find one!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 621
Original post by Inika
The JCR for Hugh Stewart set up a freshers group already I think, someone posted it on the the firmers facebook group! Has anyone seen a Sherwood group around? I can't find one!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2336922

:smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332776180173474/members/
Link to Hugh Stewart Halls freshers group on Facebook.
Any one else in Rutland hopefully studying architecture?
St Peters Court block A anyone?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am yet to apply :frown:
I am eagerly waiting for reply from Nott's about my application for stem cells. My interview went good and its been almost 10 days since the interview and yet to know the result.

Can I apply for accommodation now itself or should I get a confirmation first ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rising_Sun
I am yet to apply :frown:
I am eagerly waiting for reply from Nott's about my application for stem cells. My interview went good and its been almost 10 days since the interview and yet to know the result.

Can I apply for accommodation now itself or should I get a confirmation first ?

First of all good luck for your awaiting result!
Secondly, unfortunately you can't apply until you firm your offer from Nottingham :frown:
Original post by emilypsychology
First of all good luck for your awaiting result!
Secondly, unfortunately you can't apply until you firm your offer from Nottingham :frown:

Thanks for information and best wishes :smile:

I was hoping so and thus awaiting results, thanks for the clarification :smile:
Original post by Aaron Baker
St Peters Court block A anyone?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Block A! :biggrin:
Got my offer for St Peters Court!
I'm in Block G!
Anyone there ? :biggrin:
Btw is that new or old block?
Reply 630
Original post by mandem2k11
Me. Worried we gonna lose out a bit socially coz of it :frown: but the room seems v nice

Me too! Although i'm sure we'll make friends with the other people in studios :smile:
Reply 631
Got offer at Melton Hall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 632
Original post by RashelW
For some reason I didn't get an email and waited about a month! Turns out I had an offer for accommodation ages ago, my email must've just got lost... Got scared when I found out because I was past the deadline for accepting it :3
Have you tried logging in to check if you have an offer?
https://accommodation.nottingham.ac.uk/default_all.asp

Oh wow. I didn't even know that you're supposed to check it from this link.. But I called the accommodation office and they said that I should be receiving information about my halls in the next few days xD
Reply 633
Anyone at St peters court block H?
Just got the offer for single study at Florence Boot Hall today! (Going to be doing Biology)
Eee so excited.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 635
Original post by Mocking_bird
Just got the offer for single study at Florence Boot Hall today! (Going to be doing Biology)
Eee so excited.

I'm in Florence Boot too! I'm so excited and next year looks like it's going to be fantastic. :biggrin: I'll be studying Russian by the way.
Original post by ahnn
I'm in Florence Boot too! I'm so excited and next year looks like it's going to be fantastic. :biggrin: I'll be studying Russian by the way.

I know! I was feeling so worried about the whole university thing, but now i've found out where i'm staying i'm just excited and can't wait :lol:

Have you seen what the rooms are like? Can't find any pictures :frown:
Reply 637
Original post by Mocking_bird
I know! I was feeling so worried about the whole university thing, but now i've found out where i'm staying i'm just excited and can't wait :lol:

Have you seen what the rooms are like? Can't find any pictures :frown:

I really want to see what they're like as well, so I searched for "#florenceboot" on instagram and found some pictures of people's rooms. Yes, I'm that desperate to see what it's like! :lol: I think it all looks really nice! I can't wait to see it myself though.
Original post by MLogan
Anyone at St peters court block H?

St Peters Court but not block H!
Reply 639
Original post by Lizzie232
St Peters Court but not block H!

How do you find out what block your in when you've got your accommodation ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending