The Student Room Group

Cosmo Grafton Street 2013/14

Hey!

Is anyone else living here next year? And how did people who have lived there found it?

I've gone for a double bedroom in a 2 bed apartment, my flat number is in the 70s so let me know if I might be sharing with you! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Anyone? :puppyeyes:
Reply 2
Me and my friend are very likely to live there next year. We booked a two bedroom apartment (shared bathroom) and have been offered flat 069 room A and B (I'm going to take the single bedroom and she's the double one). But we haven't accepted the offer yet because we need to make sure flat 069 isn't on the ground floor. So I was just wondering if you could tell me where can I get the information about the flat location. Thanks!
Original post by cb2001
Me and my friend are very likely to live there next year. We booked a two bedroom apartment (shared bathroom) and have been offered flat 069 room A and B (I'm going to take the single bedroom and she's the double one). But we haven't accepted the offer yet because we need to make sure flat 069 isn't on the ground floor. So I was just wondering if you could tell me where can I get the information about the flat location. Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure but I think you're somewhere between the 6th-8th floor? You can ask to look around a two bed flat and just make a note of the list they have in the lift - they have a list of which flats are on what floors.

Have you heard about the iPad/iPad Mini offer?
Reply 4
Original post by Aemiliana
I'm not 100% sure but I think you're somewhere between the 6th-8th floor? You can ask to look around a two bed flat and just make a note of the list they have in the lift - they have a list of which flats are on what floors.

Have you heard about the iPad/iPad Mini offer?

Ok thank you for your information. No I haven't heard about that iPad offer, what kind of deals are they offering?
Reply 5
I have booked with them and got an email about the Ipad offer as well, rang up as thought it was spam but it is true. I have booked 50 contract so get an IPad :smile:

Hope it is a good place to live!!
Original post by cb2001
Ok thank you for your information. No I haven't heard about that iPad offer, what kind of deals are they offering?

It seems to only be at the Grafton Street Cosmo, but if you book a room in advance, once you've paid and moved in, you get an iPad mini for the ~40 week contracts, and an iPad for ~50 week ones.

Original post by scouse8
I have booked with them and got an email about the Ipad offer as well, rang up as thought it was spam but it is true. I have booked 50 contract so get an IPad :smile:

Hope it is a good place to live!!

Same! Where about are you going to be living there?
Reply 7
I'll be there in flat 141 but I don't know how many people I'm sharing with. How do you find out? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Guddersss
I'll be there in flat 141 but I don't know how many people I'm sharing with. How do you find out? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right, that's probably quite far from where I am, what type of room did you go for? I think they mainly have 2 bed and 5 bed flats? You could always post on the Facebook group.
Reply 9
I just went for the standard en suite.
I didn't even know they had a Facebook group haha but I will do, cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Guddersss
I just went for the standard en suite.
I didn't even know they had a Facebook group haha but I will do, cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you went for an ensuite then you'll be in a 5 bed flat. Yeah, the one they seem to be updating now is here.
Reply 11
I've booked my room at Grafton Street. Got an email about getting an iPad as I've booked 50 weeks then I got an email about them changing names to Sanctuary. Then I got an email about a new facebook! Theres a Sanctuary Students.com page to join now as well as a Twitter page called @SancStudents
I've been offered flat 145 :smile:
So is anyone actually going for the iPad offer instead of the new reduced rent? :P
Reply 14
Original post by Aemiliana
Hey!

Is anyone else living here next year? And how did people who have lived there found it?

I've gone for a double bedroom in a 2 bed apartment, my flat number is in the 70s so let me know if I might be sharing with you! :smile:

I wish to book a 2 bed apartment as well, but I cannot find a corresponding room type when I book it online. The available choice are: en-suite, standard, ground floor en-suite etc, could you please tell me what room type should I choose?
Original post by tmandm
I wish to book a 2 bed apartment as well, but I cannot find a corresponding room type when I book it online. The available choice are: en-suite, standard, ground floor en-suite etc, could you please tell me what room type should I choose?

Pop them an email because I booked my room months ago so I can't remember! Everyone I've spoken to there has been really nice and helpful though, so they should get you an answer fairly quickly.
Hey,
I have been offered Flat no. 46 Room A. Its a two bedroom apartment. Anyone from Flat 46? :smile:
Reply 17
I booked my room there yesterday after receiving my results, been offered flat 148 I think! If anyone is there too then give me a shout!
(edited 10 years ago)
I will live there on flat 158, anyone the same?
Reply 19
flat 164 anyone? and when are people thinking of moving in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending