The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6060
Original post by Malevolent
Accurately and consistently?

Sound decision making too. Not really much to do with your throwing ability though :laugh:
Original post by R-KAM
Sound decision making too. Not really much to do with your throwing ability though :laugh:

Good point.
Reply 6062
Good point.

It's what I do. :wavingtheflag:
Original post by R-KAM

Yeah, if he could also please read zone coverages and call audibles, that'd be great :biggrin:
Reply 6064
Original post by ProgFeanor
Yeah, if he could also please read zone coverages and call audibles, that'd be great :biggrin:

Not asking too much eh? :laugh:
Reply 6066
I think I'll just stick to playing Madden! I'm 5'10 9 and 1/2 stone and borderline incapable at bulking. I wish I could give something a go but I'm a bit small, a lot light and not the fastest. The only things I probably have going for me is a fairly decent leap and agility. That said I hear my uni team is not great so could give something a go come the start of 2nd year. I think playing would be a lot of fun but obviously in the UK the opportunities are limited.

I'm also partial to a little flutter so your Superbowl/BCS Bowl predictions would be fun. I'm thinking Seahawks and sorry about being predictable... Alabama so far.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Wattsy
I think I'll just stick to playing Madden! I'm 5'10 9 and 1/2 stone and borderline incapable at bulking. I wish I could give something a go but I'm a bit small, a lot light and not the fastest. The only things I probably have going for me is a fairly decent leap and agility. That said I hear my uni team is not great so could give something a go come the start of 2nd year. I think playing would be a lot of fun but obviously in the UK the opportunities are limited.

I'm also partial to a little flutter so your Superbowl/BCS Bowl predictions would be fun. I'm thinking Seahawks and sorry about being predictable... Alabama so far.

Alabama is a daring one :tongue: :laugh:

I'm tempted to stick a cheeky 10er on the Bears. I had 10 on the bears last year at 33/1 and like halfway through the season they were like 7-1 or 8-1 and i was like this is a good one then they crumbled.
Reply 6068

Interesting, very interesting :holmes:

Original post by Wattsy

I'm thinking the same as you here, Seahawks are going to be my bet. I think Wilson is going to romp it this year, especially with what he has around him.
Original post by R-KAM
Interesting, very interesting :holmes:

I'm thinking the same as you here, Seahawks are going to be my bet. I think Wilson is going to romp it this year, especially with what he has around him.

Wilson walked into such a beastly team haha. Their defense is going to be even more fearsome with a pass rush. Avril and Bennett...
Original post by Wattsy

I was going to go with Hawks as well (not just because I support them :tongue:) but for BCS I have no expertise on the subject unfortunately... I'll go with Oregon because I can... :wink:
Reply 6071
Wilson walked into such a beastly team haha. Their defense is going to be even more fearsome with a pass rush. Avril and Bennett...

Yeah, they're defence was good last season but they still gave up a lot of easy points that Wilson got them out of!

They're gonna be in trouble when Wilson wants a bigger contract :laugh:

(Seahawks fan was telling me this!)

Hoping I get a good price on them, like 8/1 atm, as are the 49ers... Falcons at ~16/1...
Original post by R-KAM
Yeah, they're defence was good last season but they still gave up a lot of easy points that Wilson got them out of!

They're gonna be in trouble when Wilson wants a bigger contract :laugh:

(Seahawks fan was telling me this!)

Hoping I get a good price on them, like 8/1 atm, as are the 49ers... Falcons at ~16/1...

Yup also Sherman :tongue:
Reply 6073
Cheers thanks guys. I'm touching six foot which should probably be tall enough. I can through a good enough spiral and am accurate at short to mid passing- but probably need to improve on the power. I can fling it hard to 20 yards without a dip but need to improve that especially.
Reply 6074
Oh yeah, 49ers at 8/1 is great odds. Get on that now. Seahawks too, although they have a difficult road schedule.
Reply 6075
Alabama is a daring one :tongue: :laugh:

I'm tempted to stick a cheeky 10er on the Bears. I had 10 on the bears last year at 33/1 and like halfway through the season they were like 7-1 or 8-1 and i was like this is a good one then they crumbled.

Not according to the bookies! They're at 3/1

I might have a little go on Texas A&M/Houston as a dart too. I like Jonny Football but I don't know what sort of team he has around him.

I've not looked at the Bears favourably for a few years and I didn't really see anything of them last season, all I know is Urlacher is gone and he was good in 2010.
Original post by Wattsy
Not according to the bookies! They're at 3/1

I might have a little go on Texas A&M/Houston as a dart too. I like Jonny Football but I don't know what sort of team he has around him.

I've not looked at the Bears favourably for a few years and I didn't really see anything of them last season, all I know is Urlacher is gone and he was good in 2010.

I dunno about Texas A&M teams might have figured him out they might not have. Safe one is Alabama :colone:
I'd go with Ohio State. Crazy talented team, didn't lose many guys in the draft and hauled in another monster recruiting class.
Reply 6078
Passback ball arrived :woo:
Reply 6079
Original post by R-KAM
Passback ball arrived :woo:

Just quickly Google Imaged it, why is it shaped the way it is?

Latest